** July lucky testing thread **

Sorry for the delay in replies everyone! Thanks for everyone’s reply and input! I get my trigger shot today, has anyone had one? Was it successful? I’m nervous as I don’t do well with shots lol!

I had an Ovidrel Trigger shot for the first time this cycle! My DH gave it to me since I couldn't bring myself to do it and it didn't hurt at all! I was super anxious about it, but it really was no big deal. I did take it out of the refrigerator about 20 minutes prior to injecting which I got from a tip online. I definitely felt Ovulation pains on the 36 hour mark and I usually don't feel anything. I'm finishing up the TWW now, and hoping this is our cycle. Good luck to you!!

Congratulations hon. Ive just had another chemical pregnancy :-(

aw hun :(
Im sending you big big hugs! You know weve had our fair share of Chems, they dont get easier! im hoping next month is your month!!

I honestly cant believe ive got positives, i was soo sure i was in for another chem to!
Big big hugs hun xxx

Just popping in to say hello, everyone! Glad to see some BFPs in the group. Sorry for the BFNs and MCs or CPs. FX with lots of baby dust to everyone.
How are you doing Butters? Nice to see your post :)

Morning ladies- just caught up! I think us over in North America are asleep when you're all posting hehehe!

Congrats @SY92! A positive digital too - that's fantastic!

@Suggerhoney that test still looks positive to me from today - and with EWCM I would say you haven't O'd yet! Hoping it holds off another day! <3

CD3 for me today so not much to report. Flow is lightening up a bit. What a boring part of the cycle! Interestingly I didn't have many cramps this go and I usually do. With a chemical I would have expected a bit more, but I suppose our bodies are strange and like to confuse us!

Busy few days at work this week so I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and also unmotivated (not a great combination). We are still working from home and I'm over it! My toddler is also going through a very needy phase (just turned 2). Doesn't want a thing to do with daddy and only mommy and seems to be getting her canine teeth all at once, so she's having a rough go lately. I'm tired!

Sugger: Hugs...if the eggy released the body thought it was ready so lets keep our fx and prayers raised high that you caught a good eggy.

Cronkie: FX it goes back up!! keep us posted

We only dtd on CD7 hon. Im starting to feel very slightly crampy but its in the uterus not at the side.
I normally get ovulation cramps abd backavhe but ive had nothing yet.
Plus ewcm today so im hoping and praying ive not O yet.
Do the tests look positive still. The app is still saying peak with the easy@home test.Screenshot_20200714-144631_Femometer.jpg

Morning ladies- just caught up! I think us over in North America are asleep when you're all posting hehehe!

Congrats @SY92! A positive digital too - that's fantastic!

@Suggerhoney that test still looks positive to me from today - and with EWCM I would say you haven't O'd yet! Hoping it holds off another day! <3

CD3 for me today so not much to report. Flow is lightening up a bit. What a boring part of the cycle! Interestingly I didn't have many cramps this go and I usually do. With a chemical I would have expected a bit more, but I suppose our bodies are strange and like to confuse us!

Busy few days at work this week so I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and also unmotivated (not a great combination). We are still working from home and I'm over it! My toddler is also going through a very needy phase (just turned 2). Doesn't want a thing to do with daddy and only mommy and seems to be getting her canine teeth all at once, so she's having a rough go lately. I'm tired!

Thanks hon I really hope so.
My temp went up tho. But hoping its just random because it is warmer today.
Had no o pain at all.
I really hope it hasn't happened yet

20200714_143945.jpg

I had an Ovidrel Trigger shot for the first time this cycle! My DH gave it to me since I couldn't bring myself to do it and it didn't hurt at all! I was super anxious about it, but it really was no big deal. I did take it out of the refrigerator about 20 minutes prior to injecting which I got from a tip online. I definitely felt Ovulation pains on the 36 hour mark and I usually don't feel anything. I'm finishing up the TWW now, and hoping this is our cycle. Good luck to you!!
Ohhh I hope this is it for you! How long have you been trying? It’s been almost a year for us and this is cycle #3 with letrozole then we are doing trigger shot today!

@Suggerhoney definitely still looks positive to me so it's still surging, I would say for sure it hasn't happened yet. Can you BD today just in case it happens tomorrow? Then you'll be in good for timing! If it holds off until tomorrow I think CD10 is okay, earlier but you're definitely not out yet!

Just done 2 more
These are as dark as last nights
20200714_161417.jpg 20200714_161407.jpg

Ohhh I hope this is it for you! How long have you been trying? It’s been almost a year for us and this is cycle #3 with letrozole then we are doing trigger shot today!

Thank you! It will be two years TTC in November. Discovered in February that I needed a Fallopian tube removed and it was most likely the reason we hadn't conceived (or I did and just MC due to the toxic fluid building up in the tube and going into the uterus). I had to wait until June to get it removed, so this is my first cycle post the surgery and first medicated with clomid, gonal F injection and the Ovidrel trigger! Fx'ed!

@Suggerhoney looks like you'll ovulated tomorrow to me, that's better than today. Get some more nookie in today for good measure. Got everything crossed for you hun.

@FTale whoop whoop for ovulation.

Thank you! It will be two years TTC in November. Discovered in February that I needed a Fallopian tube removed and it was most likely the reason we hadn't conceived (or I did and just MC due to the toxic fluid building up in the tube and going into the uterus). I had to wait until June to get it removed, so this is my first cycle post the surgery and first medicated with clomid, gonal F injection and the Ovidrel trigger! Fx'ed!
Good luck Cronkie. I wish you all the best for this cycle.

Good luck hon. Im keeping everything crossed for you.
@Suggerhoney looks like you'll ovulated tomorrow to me, that's better than today. Get some more nookie in today for good measure. Got everything crossed for you hun.

@FTale whoop whoop for ovulation.

Thank u hon. I really hope it will hold off untill tommorow CD10 or the next day CD11.
But im a bit worried about the temp rise.

Hello, first chart I’ve done with TTC confused on what I’m seeing and I noticed my temp has dropped and it’s stay pretty mite same temp not sure if it’s implantation or a sign of AF can anyone help me with what I’m looking at? Please..

ABE63026-E83B-43A4-BB11-1EE2BDE1A41F.png

@Suggerhoney you mentioned I think you were hot when sleeping so perhaps the rise is due to that! I think with the positive OPK the surge isn't over yet so the egg wouldn't be released. Crossing everything for you!

Hello, first chart I’ve done with TTC confused on what I’m seeing and I noticed my temp has dropped and it’s stay pretty mite same temp not sure if it’s implantation or a sign of AF can anyone help me with what I’m looking at? Please..

View attachment 1084435

Hi hon its normol to have temp drops in the luteal phase. Sometimes it can be implantation but sometimes its nothing.
Im on my 6th fertility freind temping chart now I've had 2 chemical pregnancies one in April and i had a implantation dip with that and also one last cycle but i had no implantation dip. Also in my non pregnant charts I've had dips but they were just nothing.
Keeping my fingers crossed that ures is implantation.
Good luck

@Suggerhoney you mentioned I think you were hot when sleeping so perhaps the rise is due to that! I think with the positive OPK the surge isn't over yet so the egg wouldn't be released. Crossing everything for you!

Thanks hon. Yeah hopefully its down to that then. Im gonna keep testing to see if they go even darker.
How are u doing sweety?

Ohh good luck!!!

On a side note what does everyone think of my sticker concept?

8798F52D-84B1-45A4-B143-A71F64E69B9D.png

Hi hon its normol to have temp drops in the luteal phase. Sometimes it can be implantation but sometimes its nothing.
Im on my 6th fertility freind temping chart now I've had 2 chemical pregnancies one in April and i had a implantation dip with that and also one last cycle but i had no implantation dip. Also in my non pregnant charts I've had dips but they were just nothing.
Keeping my fingers crossed that ures is implantation.
Good luck

@Suggerhoney thank you I was just worried because I’ve been trying since the end of December and I also had a chemical in February and I was getting scared cause I was getting the similar symptoms I got then. But fingers crossed this is the month.

Ladies I’m wondering if any of you have had 2 chemical pregnancies in a row?

I started bleeding on the 11th quite light and then the 12th medium flow which would be a normal period for me.
Then yesterday I literally started gushing blood with lots of clots, along with extreme fatigue, backache and a headache. I was immediately suspicious as I had these symptoms last month with the chemical.
Took a test this afternoon and a faint positive, darker than last month but still very faint.

I spoke to my GP and he’s put in a referral for me so I should be having some tests at the hospital soon.
I’m just looking for some hope that people have gone on to have successful pregnancies after chemicals and if you had tests following chemicals did you get an explanation as to why it was happening? He’s mentioned Factor V deficiency and suggested taking 75mg of apsrin a day for now as it wouldn’t do any harm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->