** July lucky testing thread **

Thanks hon. Yeah hopefully its down to that then. Im gonna keep testing to see if they go even darker.
How are u doing sweety?
Thanks for asking girl, I am doing okay! CD3 so it's a very boring and long part of the cycle :coffee: Work is frustrating me slightly and a bit busy this week - I committed to a few things in the evening tonight and tomorrow (evening virtual work webinar tomorrow and a social event tonight) and I'm regretting it as I kind of want to be lazy LOL. But maybe it will help the time go by a bit quicker!

@Jessylou4 i am so sorry about your losses. I hope you get help and answers and never have one again.

@Alligator teething is HELL. Is her sleep totally messed up too? I feel you girl!

@salamander91 i got spotting right after my BFP with baby 3, everything was fine. Good luck!!

@Deethehippy so glad you went in. I know what you mean, I always say at my appointments that we aren’t using contraception... and feel so self-conscious. Also they shouldn’t ask it like that, I want to say “that’s None of your business, it’s a conversation between me and my husband” and hey I guess I could. But it would be a lot more tactful and thoughtful if they said “would you like to discuss contraception today?” Or even “are you on any hormonal birth control?” if they needed to know that for medical records or med info...

@Suggerhoney i was just reading a post from a woman who was TTC 4.5 years and got her BFP on cd 18 or 19 from ovulating on CD9. You’re not out. Good luck.

AFM period due today, it’s making me sick with anxiety! Keep checking for blood. No matter what, if she doesn’t show today it’ll be good news cause either I’m pregnant or my LP is getting longer. FX. Trying to tell myself I’m ok with whatever happens. Tested and starkest of stark white bfns, wasn’t even satisfying to squint at it in different light or anything!

@Jessylou4 i am so sorry about your losses. I hope you get help and answers and never have one again.

@Alligator teething is HELL. Is her sleep totally messed up too? I feel you girl!

@salamander91 i got spotting right after my BFP with baby 3, everything was fine. Good luck!!

@Deethehippy so glad you went in. I know what you mean, I always say at my appointments that we aren’t using contraception... and feel so self-conscious. Also they shouldn’t ask it like that, I want to say “that’s None of your business, it’s a conversation between me and my husband” and hey I guess I could. But it would be a lot more tactful and thoughtful if they said “would you like to discuss contraception today?” Or even “are you on any hormonal birth control?” if they needed to know that for medical records or med info...

@Suggerhoney i was just reading a post from a woman who was TTC 4.5 years and got her BFP on cd 18 or 19 from ovulating on CD9. You’re not out. Good luck.

AFM period due today, it’s making me sick with anxiety! Keep checking for blood. No matter what, if she doesn’t show today it’ll be good news cause either I’m pregnant or my LP is getting longer. FX. Trying to tell myself I’m ok with whatever happens. Tested and starkest of stark white bfns, wasn’t even satisfying to squint at it in different light or anything!
My kiddo has been a good teether so far (overall, certainly some bad days here and there) but these canines are tough. She is sleeping okay but definitely more restless and up crying a few times (by the time I get out of bed and go to her room she's already put herself back to sleep though). She's been super needy and whiny when awake, though. Poor kid!

Sorry for the delay in replies everyone! Thanks for everyone’s reply and input! I get my trigger shot today, has anyone had one? Was it successful? I’m nervous as I don’t do well with shots lol!
I’ve done trigger shot for both medicated cycles and IVF cycle. The shot does not hurt pretty much at all lol it’s the tiniest needle! I was so worked up the first time and my DH got me with it and I laughed because I felt so dumb for being so worried! Haha! Also, if you don’t mind using up a bunch of cheapie tests, you could test out the trigger shot. That way you know when a positive is real or not!

@Suggar I’m thinking you will O tomorrow. Those are still positive and your temp Didn’t go higher than previous temps.. fXd bd today!

@cronkie- is this your first trigger? You may want to wait as long as possible before testing. Everyone metabolizes the Hcg in the shot differently and some people have it out by 6dpo and some not until 12-13dpo.

My kiddo has been a good teether so far (overall, certainly some bad days here and there) but these canines are tough. She is sleeping okay but definitely more restless and up crying a few times (by the time I get out of bed and go to her room she's already put herself back to sleep though). She's been super needy and whiny when awake, though. Poor kid!
My little girl had all 4 molars come at once and that was a bit rough. She had mostly good days but the not so good days were full of lots of neediness and whining! I felt so bad

My little girl had all 4 molars come at once and that was a bit rough. She had mostly good days but the not so good days were full of lots of neediness and whining! I felt so bad
I feel bad for her too! She's a bit of a late teether so we still have 2 year molars to go...the first year ones were not too bad so I am hoping for the same. These canines have been the worst by far! And she'll just say 'mommy teeth hurt'. Poor little love. Wants nothing to do with daddy, only mommy!

Hey ladies how’s everyone doing?

AFM, I think I’m out. Another temp dip today and brown cm when checking cervix (sorry TMI). I’m 13dpo and AF is due tomorrow so I suppose the brown cm and low temp mean that the witch will be visiting moi tonight or early morning.

If I’m not pregnant this month then we are defo going the assisted route. My progesterone test result is out but I can only have a conversation with the doctor about it on Thursday, ugh. Crossing my fingers that all is well in that regard. Ouch! AF cramps! Ugh. Lol.

AFM, I think I’m out. Another temp dip today and brown cm when checking cervix (sorry TMI). I’m 13dpo and AF is due tomorrow so I suppose the brown cm and low temp mean that the witch will be visiting moi tonight or early morning.

If I’m not pregnant this month then we are defo going the assisted route. My progesterone test result is out but I can only have a conversation with the doctor about it on Thursday, ugh. Crossing my fingers that all is well in that regard. Ouch! AF cramps! Ugh. Lol.

sorry to hear this. I hope your assisted journey will be smooth for you.

Sorry to hear...damn that AF. Wishing you every success next month.

Evening ladies hope everyone is well.. He's going to catch up tonight..

Does anyone have any hobbies to pass the time I've started crocheting again helps keep the mind off ttc

Screenshot_20200714_193326_com.whatsapp.jpg

Ladies there still peaking20200714_194011.jpg

Still no O pain tho.
Does this mean I've definitely not O yet?
I really hope so. I really hope it dont happen today

09E62C6D-474E-4F25-B623-8575A4587514.jpeg 4129A059-568B-4DFB-A43F-F85BEDB41C01.jpeg 8BEC94BF-DBC1-4CE4-9C58-67FE5C0D7EC9.jpeg Hey I wasn’t sure where to post so I went ahead and posted here!

I’m pretty sure I ovulated on 24th June, but around 10dpo I started spotting and it increased until 13dpo when it stopped, but still wasn’t much. My tests then were BFN and with the bleeding I just thought oh well nevermind.

The last few days I’ve been quite tired and I’ve noticed my breasts are quite tender which I thought was weird, since I’m pre ovulation. Anyway something made me start doubting myself and I decided to test again, which I did and it was .... positive! I couldn’t believe it, but I used one of those cheap Superdrug tests and i thought I should check with something more reliable so I got two FRERs and they were both negative. Granted I was overexcited and didn’t hold my pee for long enough but still. So I got some other tests and tried again this evening and still nada. I’m going to test again in the morning but I’m so confused! Was it a false positive?! I feel like I’m going mad!

Sugger: those are def peak more so than the others in my opinion so good chance you have not just yet. Fx!

Thanks for asking girl, I am doing okay! CD3 so it's a very boring and long part of the cycle :coffee: Work is frustrating me slightly and a bit busy this week - I committed to a few things in the evening tonight and tomorrow (evening virtual work webinar tomorrow and a social event tonight) and I'm regretting it as I kind of want to be lazy LOL. But maybe it will help the time go by a bit quicker!

Urghh it goes so slow doesn't it.
Yeah I guess being busy will make the time go faster.
Im starting to feel a bit more hopeful now that my OPKs are still peaking but the temp rise is still making me nervous.
Hoping its just a random rise.
I really thought i was out again already but hopefully I'm still in with a good chance.
Still not getting any O pains and no more cm at the mo but hopefully it will do it again. Gonna DTD tonight and tommorow night just in case.

A mature follicle on each ovary from leteozole!!! I get my trigger shot here in a moment!

also don’t think anyone saw my sticker concept I made on last page.

View attachment 1084444 View attachment 1084445

Good luck sweet and i love ure sticker concept to.

View attachment 1084446 View attachment 1084447 View attachment 1084448 Hey I wasn’t sure where to post so I went ahead and posted here!

I’m pretty sure I ovulated on 24th June, but around 10dpo I started spotting and it increased until 13dpo when it stopped, but still wasn’t much. My tests then were BFN and with the bleeding I just thought oh well nevermind.

The last few days I’ve been quite tired and I’ve noticed my breasts are quite tender which I thought was weird, since I’m pre ovulation. Anyway something made me start doubting myself and I decided to test again, which I did and it was .... positive! I couldn’t believe it, but I used one of those cheap Superdrug tests and i thought I should check with something more reliable so I got two FRERs and they were both negative. Granted I was overexcited and didn’t hold my pee for long enough but still. So I got some other tests and tried again this evening and still nada. I’m going to test again in the morning but I’m so confused! Was it a false positive?! I feel like I’m going mad!

Think I see something in the top one hon good luck

Sugger: those are def peak more so than the others in my opinion so good chance you have not just yet. Fx!

Thanks hon.
If O has already happened wudnt the OPKs be negative?
The temp rise is still making me nervous tbh

I’ve done trigger shot for both medicated cycles and IVF cycle. The shot does not hurt pretty much at all lol it’s the tiniest needle! I was so worked up the first time and my DH got me with it and I laughed because I felt so dumb for being so worried! Haha! Also, if you don’t mind using up a bunch of cheapie tests, you could test out the trigger shot. That way you know when a positive is real or not!

@Suggar I’m thinking you will O tomorrow. Those are still positive and your temp Didn’t go higher than previous temps.. fXd bd today!

@cronkie- is this your first trigger? You may want to wait as long as possible before testing. Everyone metabolizes the Hcg in the shot differently and some people have it out by 6dpo and some not until 12-13dpo.

It is my first trigger. I have been too afraid to test because of the risk of false positive and didnt think to test it out originally. Today marks 12 dpo and 14 past trigger, but I may just (try to) hold tight until friday when AF is expected to be safe.

It is my first trigger. I have been too afraid to test because of the risk of false positive and didnt think to test it out originally. Today marks 12 dpo and 14 past trigger, but I may just (try to) hold tight until friday when AF is expected to be safe.
How long does a trigger shot take to make you ovulate?

How long does a trigger shot take to make you ovulate?

My Dr. told me Ovulation should occur 36 hours from injection so we BD night of trigger, night after trigger, and early morning day of ovulation. Then had a progesterone test 7 days later to make sure my level was consistent with ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->