** July lucky testing thread **

A mature follicle on each ovary from leteozole!!! I get my trigger shot here in a moment!

also don’t think anyone saw my sticker concept I made on last page.

View attachment 1084444 View attachment 1084445

That’s great! Hope your trigger shot went well and fx this is it for you!

View attachment 1084446 View attachment 1084447 View attachment 1084448 Hey I wasn’t sure where to post so I went ahead and posted here!

I’m pretty sure I ovulated on 24th June, but around 10dpo I started spotting and it increased until 13dpo when it stopped, but still wasn’t much. My tests then were BFN and with the bleeding I just thought oh well nevermind.

The last few days I’ve been quite tired and I’ve noticed my breasts are quite tender which I thought was weird, since I’m pre ovulation. Anyway something made me start doubting myself and I decided to test again, which I did and it was .... positive! I couldn’t believe it, but I used one of those cheap Superdrug tests and i thought I should check with something more reliable so I got two FRERs and they were both negative. Granted I was overexcited and didn’t hold my pee for long enough but still. So I got some other tests and tried again this evening and still nada. I’m going to test again in the morning but I’m so confused! Was it a false positive?! I feel like I’m going mad!

I see something on the top test for sure.

It is my first trigger. I have been too afraid to test because of the risk of false positive and didnt think to test it out originally. Today marks 12 dpo and 14 past trigger, but I may just (try to) hold tight until friday when AF is expected to be safe.
My suggestion if you can’t wait until Friday (because let’s face it- waiting to test is the hardest thing ever!) then just be cautiously optimistic if you see BFP and test the next day to see if it’s getting lighter or darker! Plus it’s an excuse to POAS more! Ha! I’m so excited for you! That’s what j would do because I’m a POAS addict haha but some people have more will power than me!! Lol

My suggestion if you can’t wait until Friday (because let’s face it- waiting to test is the hardest thing ever!) then just be cautiously optimistic if you see BFP and test the next day to see if it’s getting lighter or darker! Plus it’s an excuse to POAS more! Ha! I’m so excited for you! That’s what j would do because I’m a POAS addict haha but some people have more will power than me!! Lol
Haha thanks! The shot went well, didn’t feel it at all. I was told to BD this evening and once tomorrow evening and I should O by tomorrow night. We just BDed already just a bit ago haha! I’m going to buy some ICs so I can POAS haha

Morning ladies- just caught up! I think us over in North America are asleep when you're all posting hehehe!

Congrats @SY92! A positive digital too - that's fantastic!

Aw thank you hun!
I still cant believe it tbh lol!xo

i hope you catch the eggy soon hun!x

Can ovulation pain feel like kidney pain by chance?

I find it feels crampy a bit Like AF and u get sharp pains in the left or right overy. I also get lower backache.
I have O pain for about 3 days.

Thats why I'm so confused now because I've had 2 days of peak opks but no o pain.
I've just turned CD10 because its gone midnight and I'm hoping O hasn't already happened.
Not had any pain so hoping that's a good sign.

Wow lots to catch up on here!

@tdog - Love the announcement pic, it's so cute and funny!

@Suggerhoney I'm sorry for the early pos OPKs, hopefully O is on the later side since they are still positive!

@SY92 huge congratulations to you! So happy for you, amazing strong tests for so early in, maybe you and @tdog both have twins :lol:

@MrsKatie thanks for checking up on me <3 I'm doing better, in the midst of a heavy AF now, but after 3 days of strong cramps the pain is finally subsiding and that's helping me mentally to move on as well.

Thanks for all the support from all the ladies on here <3

Some advice for the BBT questions, I too have a toddler and when I started temping he would often wake around 4am, he started sleeping through a little way in but I still randomly wake anytime between 3am and 7am and can't get back to sleep easily, plus I start work at 5am sometimes and there's no way I'm setting my alarm for 4.30am on weekends to BBT lol.

So what I do is use this site Basal Body Temperature Adjuster - WhenMyBaby if the temp differs a LOT in time from the ones around it, and I find it works pretty well, but in the notes section on FF I will right my actual temp and actual temp time and then the corrected temp and time, if it still differs a LOT from where it should be (cause of bad night or a huge difference in time) I will put the actual temp in but tick the "discard" box next to the temp on FF.

For me this works well, may not work for everyone but just thought it might help some of you! <3

Mine always feel like kidney pain so yes xx
Okay! Cause I feel that right now in my left side and that’s where the bigger follicle of the two is! I had my trigger shot today, how long does it take for that to show negative on a HPT?

Okay! Cause I feel that right now in my left side and that’s where the bigger follicle of the two is! I had my trigger shot today, how long does it take for that to show negative on a HPT?
It’s unlikely that you are already ovulating, however it’s not impossible! It can stay in your system and show positive tests anywhere from 5-14 days. When I did the trigger shot I tested from 4dpo on until the test became negative or got darker. If you don’t want to test it out, I would wait until at least 12dpo to test

@Lightning7 thank you for the BBT tips that’s a good idea to do the adjuster! So far I’ve temped around 4-5 am the last few nights because I’ve woken then and have to be up at 6:00 anyway. Weekends we shall see hahah!

Sugger: Depending on the sensitivity of your opk it could stay positive 3 days after the initial positive. I used one brand that would stay positive till about 5 or 6dpo. I question if my ovulation was any good with lh remaining so high seemed like it was having trouble getting the ovary to release the egg. My progesterone was always low too. But without seeing a scan of my ovaries at the same time. Hard to say.

But you could be just now surging since the tests are more dark rather than lighter. HUGS

Pink: After trigger you should still have about 12 to 36 hours before you release an egg. And by 10dpo it should be out of your system (my experience) and 12dpo you should see a positive test emerging. Some women do not metabolize it that fast and can still have a trace at 14dpo which is a long time imo. Crazy but FX you turn that follie into a lil bub. Keep us posted on your testing. Hugs

Hi ladies

mind if I join late? I just wanted to get someone’s opinion on a test.

I have been following along but never posted as I wasn’t sure.

I believe I’m only 11dpo and I could only hold my pee for an hr came up straight away vvfl
Boobs are on fire too!

8C8B3540-ECAB-42DA-9E19-4053D26CF62C.jpeg

Hi ladies

mind if I join late? I just wanted to get someone’s opinion on a test.

I have been following along but never posted as I wasn’t sure.

I believe I’m only 11dpo and I could only hold my pee for an hr came up straight away vvfl
Boobs are on fire too!

View attachment 1084457

I see that! Good luck!

2 negative tests this morning. I can’t believe it. I’m so pissed off!! That first Superdrug test sent me down a blind alley and it was a false positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->