** July lucky testing thread **

Hi ladies

mind if I join late? I just wanted to get someone’s opinion on a test.

I have been following along but never posted as I wasn’t sure.

I believe I’m only 11dpo and I could only hold my pee for an hr came up straight away vvfl
Boobs are on fire too!

View attachment 1084457
I see something I hope it gets darker

2 negative tests this morning. I can’t believe it. I’m so pissed off!! That first Superdrug test sent me down a blind alley and it was a false positive
Oh I'm sorry, I hope it comes back to you

Hey everyone,

@Suggerhoney how are the opks looking today... hoping still positive so ovulation holds off a little longer for you

I struggle to reply to everyone as this thread is a fast move. 6DPO today..... getting impatient and wanting to test.

Hey everyone,

@Suggerhoney how are the opks looking today... hoping still positive so ovulation holds off a little longer for you

I struggle to reply to everyone as this thread is a fast move. 6DPO today..... getting impatient and wanting to test.

:rofl: I did at 6dpo still knowing there be bugger all on it but analize it for ages :rofl: xx

Afm 19dpo I have a dye stealer now :wohoo: these are the current tests, oh I still have 4 frer left and a load of ics :blush: xx

IMG_20200715_063007.jpg IMG_20200715_063113.jpg IMG_20200715_065729.jpg

I took my last frer but I'm not sure if theres anything on it. If there is I think it's just the indent or something. Theres an annoying scratch on the plastic where the line should be so it's hard to tell :roll:

Hi ladies

I believe I’m only 11dpo and I could only hold my pee for an hr came up straight away vvfl
Boobs are on fire too!

View attachment 1084457
Your symptoms sound promising and I can certainly see that line. Good luck with more tests.

GraceER - sorry about the BFN’s. You are not truly out until AF shows so keep testing.

Lightning - hope AF isn’t too hard on you. Next cycle has to be yours hun x

————————————————

My temp went up a bit today so I’m assuming I ovulated yesterday. FF says Monday but I’m going with the sl headache I have today and sore boobs too and will call today 1 DPO. I’m in the TWW - yay!
We managed to BD 1 day before and 2 days before so I’m in with a chance.
This is probably TMI but whilst we were BDing I was really imagining super swimmers and super eggs coming together and keeping so positive so I am praying it has worked.

Hope everyone has a good day and keep us updated whatever stage you are at...we are in this all together x

Tdog-
I’ve never had a dye stealer...that’s just awesome! And I love your announcement picture :)

Tdog-
I’ve never had a dye stealer...that’s just awesome! And I love your announcement picture :)

Thank you lovely :flower: I don't even think I had dye stealer with Heidi (my last baby) xx

And yey for being in the tww I have everything crossed for you xx

I took my last frer but I'm not sure if theres anything on it. If there is I think it's just the indent or something. Theres an annoying scratch on the plastic where the line should be so it's hard to tell :roll:
Can we see? How many DPO are you now? How do you feel? I so want you to get your BFP.

Can we see? How many DPO are you now? How do you feel? I so want you to get your BFP.

I don't think I can see anything on it. CD58. No idea on dpo. Not even sure if I did ovulate ](*,) I have some clearblue coming today so I guess I'll see if they show anything. I keep thinking I have symptoms but I'm sure they're all in my head :lol: I've been burping constantly the past few days lol boobs a little fuller and tender. I'm had so many of these dodgy tests the past couple of months so I'm feeling surprisingly relaxed about it but also just really frustrated that I don't know what my body is doing.

There does seem to be something in the area the line should be? Good luck with the Clearblue’s.

Yeh there does but theres also a scratch the entire way through the plastic where the line should be so I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Either way though its fainter than yesterdays. Thanks :)

Hi ladies

Boobs are on fire too!

View attachment 1084457

I definitely see something there!!

2 negative tests this morning. I can’t believe it. I’m so pissed off!! That first Superdrug test sent me down a blind alley and it was a false positive

I’m so sorry ☹️ That is awful to have happen.

:rofl: I did at 6dpo still knowing there be bugger all on it but analize it for ages :rofl: xx

Afm 19dpo I have a dye stealer now :wohoo: these are the current tests, oh I still have 4 frer left and a load of ics :blush: xx

View attachment 1084458 View attachment 1084459 View attachment 1084460

amazing lines! Love a dye stealer (never head that expression though!)

AFM: I’m confused. My last 4 cycles have all been 34/35 days and I’ve Ov around day 23/24. This first cycle of TTC and I should have the Ov last week, never got a positive opk, and only a tiny bit of EWCM.

Now I’ve started getting loads of cm (although not EWCM) and my opk is getting darker again. So am I now about to Ov? Who knows. We Dtd 4 times last week but I just text dh and told him I think it was wrong and we have to do it all again this week

here’s today’s opk - it’s not positive but it’s pretty dark I think.
6010EC44-11E5-428B-B7A3-3EC679C7491E.jpeg

Wow lots to catch up on here!

@SY92 huge congratulations to you! So happy for you, amazing strong tests for so early in, maybe you and @tdog both have twins :lol:
Wow lots to catch up on here!

@SY92 huge congratulations to you! So happy for you, amazing strong tests for so early in, maybe you and @tdog both have twins :lol:

Aw thankyou hun!! I cant believe how strong they are either for being so early as well!
haha oh my, twins , we have twins on hubbys side and my mum had twins after she had me but lost them early on, so there is a strong chance i guess lol but no matter what , this our beautiful little rainbow & I am so blessed to even get this far <3

i hope you are keeping well hun and that AF is starting to slow down now for you! Theres nothing worse than AF showing & bringing all the pain along side her x

*big higs* xx

I definitely see something there!!

I’m so sorry ☹️ That is awful to have happen.

amazing lines! Love a dye stealer (never head that expression though!)

AFM: I’m confused. My last 4 cycles have all been 34/35 days and I’ve Ov around day 23/24. This first cycle of TTC and I should have the Ov last week, never got a positive opk, and only a tiny bit of EWCM.

Now I’ve started getting loads of cm (although not EWCM) and my opk is getting darker again. So am I now about to Ov? Who knows. We Dtd 4 times last week but I just text dh and told him I think it was wrong and we have to do it all again this week

here’s today’s opk - it’s not positive but it’s pretty dark I think.
View attachment 1084465
That looks near positive, I would test tonight and then again in the morning and you should get your positive. Perhaps you have O late. Good luck catching the egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->