** July lucky testing thread **

I definitely see something there!!

I’m so sorry ☹️ That is awful to have happen.

amazing lines! Love a dye stealer (never head that expression though!)

AFM: I’m confused. My last 4 cycles have all been 34/35 days and I’ve Ov around day 23/24. This first cycle of TTC and I should have the Ov last week, never got a positive opk, and only a tiny bit of EWCM.

Now I’ve started getting loads of cm (although not EWCM) and my opk is getting darker again. So am I now about to Ov? Who knows. We Dtd 4 times last week but I just text dh and told him I think it was wrong and we have to do it all again this week

here’s today’s opk - it’s not positive but it’s pretty dark I think.
View attachment 1084465

Definitely looks close to pos. Good luck xx

Clearblue was neg so I'm guessing yesterdays frer was either dodgy or it's a chemical :wacko: cd58 today. Last cycle was 55 days long so this one is even longer :sad2: ](*,)

That looks near positive, I would test tonight and then again in the morning and you should get your positive. Perhaps you have O late. Good luck catching the egg.

Definitely looks close to pos. Good luck xx

thanks ladies. It’s so irritating never knowing when I will actually Ov. I thought I hadn’t last week, I should have trusted my instincts

Clearblue was neg so I'm guessing yesterdays frer was either dodgy or it's a chemical :wacko: cd58 today. Last cycle was 55 days long so this one is even longer :sad2: ](*,)

maybe the clear blue isn’t sensitive to pick it up yet? Fingers crossed the clear blue is wrong and not the frer.

I definitely see something there!!

I’m so sorry ☹️ That is awful to have happen.

amazing lines! Love a dye stealer (never head that expression though!)

AFM: I’m confused. My last 4 cycles have all been 34/35 days and I’ve Ov around day 23/24. This first cycle of TTC and I should have the Ov last week, never got a positive opk, and only a tiny bit of EWCM.

Now I’ve started getting loads of cm (although not EWCM) and my opk is getting darker again. So am I now about to Ov? Who knows. We Dtd 4 times last week but I just text dh and told him I think it was wrong and we have to do it all again this week

here’s today’s opk - it’s not positive but it’s pretty dark I think.
View attachment 1084465

Yep I’d say that’s nearly positive and you’re likely going to ovulate soon, must be ovulating later this time. Cycles are so annoying when they throw an earlier or later ov date in! Good job you are still testing though else you’d have missed it! Good luck!

So sorry it was neg, hoping that the CB wasn’t correct and you still get a line on another test [-o<

Thanks ladies. I'm going to try and not test for a few days. At least I'll know for sure whether it was a dodgy test by then or not. I'll probably end up testing on friday though lol I have some of the sweety fox tests tdog mentioned coming then.

thanks ladies. It’s so irritating never knowing when I will actually Ov. I thought I hadn’t last week, I should have trusted my instincts

maybe the clear blue isn’t sensitive to pick it up yet? Fingers crossed the clear blue is wrong and not the frer.

I get it. I still haven't had a for sure positive opk yet and I'm cd58 ](*,) I've had ones that are as dark as the control line but it's happened a few times this cycle so no idea if/when I ovulated.

I get it. I still haven't had a for sure positive opk yet and I'm cd58 ](*,) I've had ones that are as dark as the control line but it's happened a few times this cycle so no idea if/when I ovulated.

oh no way, that’s horrible to have so many positives that may not be. How are you supposed to work with that? I once had a 70day long cycle, and it’s just like wtf is going on in there?!

Also, hope this gives some of you a laugh. I was driving yesterday and the random thought popped in to my head that my username has probably seemed to lots of people over the last 8yrs of me using bnb that I’m saying I love it doggy style in fact it’s meant to be dogs as in animals. Made me go "oh for f*** sake!" Yesterday when I realised peo0e probably think I’m sharing way TMI!

oh no way, that’s horrible to have so many positives that may not be. How are you supposed to work with that? I once had a 70day long cycle, and it’s just like wtf is going on in there?!

Lots of sex 8-[ I think dh has gotten lucky more times this cycle then he did the whole of last year :lol: my cycles have been ridiculous since my mc. This is only my second and it was nearly 6 months ago! This happened last cycle too but I did eventually get a clearly positive opk at cd43/4

Lots of sex 8-[ I think dh has gotten lucky more times this cycle then he did the whole of last year :lol: my cycles have been ridiculous since my mc. This is only my second and it was nearly 6 months ago! This happened last cycle too but I did eventually get a clearly positive opk at cd43/4

:rofl: yeah my husband was happy enough to hear we have another week of Dtd daily ahead of us!

Also, hope this gives some of you a laugh. I was driving yesterday and the random thought popped in to my head that my username has probably seemed to lots of people over the last 8yrs of me using bnb that I’m saying I love it doggy style in fact it’s meant to be dogs as in animals. Made me go "oh for f*** sake!" Yesterday when I realised peo0e probably think I’m sharing way TMI!

LOL Hope I don't have a dirty mind but I really did think that you was referring to a BD position LOL Nice to know that we share a love of animals instead :)

Thanks ladies. I'm going to try and not test for a few days. At least I'll know for sure whether it was a dodgy test by then or not. I'll probably end up testing on friday though lol I have some of the sweety fox tests tdog mentioned coming then.
Got everything crossed for you hun x

:rofl: No no no, it’s much better to think you’re expressing how much you love doggy style!

I love dogs too though :laugh2:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Ah you've ruined it for me :rofl:

LOL @doggylover I thought it was about dogs but now I'll think of it the other way hehehe. I wonder if people think I really love alligators? My name is Alli so that's where that comes from. My husband really likes fishing shows and alligators and hunting so he started calling me Alli-gator hence the name!

Cd4 today and AF lightening up. Some cramping though which is unusual. Had a rough night with my toddler, very whining and clingy and crying. 2 is tough! Have a bit of a busy work day but also very unmotivated so this should be interesting!

And my temp stayed the same! Ugh I wish it would've went either up or down so I can get out of limbo! Had mild cramping overnight and this morning had a wave of nausea. Fingers still crossed.

and @doggylover you cracked me up this morning reading about your username! LOL

Ahahaha im absolutely howling :lol:=D>
Amazing hahah! can honestly say i hadnt noticed but now that ye mention it haha xxxx

Big hugs hun!
Hoping your test in the next few days is more positive!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"