** July lucky testing thread **

9dpo today, at least AF isn’t here yet, so even if I’m not pregnant my LP has lengthened by at least a day which feels great. Might come today still, it’s only 8am haha.
Super major maybe squinter on an IC but probably nothing.
I’ll respond to people soon!!

79CA4CE9-023D-4073-92FE-170E83180375.jpeg

9dpo today, at least AF isn’t here yet, so even if I’m not pregnant my LP has lengthened by at least a day which feels great. Might come today still, it’s only 8am haha.

View attachment 1084484
I feel like I see something! FXd it’s a BFP coming!

View attachment 1084484

great news about your LP. Mine is short too (10 or 11 days) and it always make me wonder how many times I’ve missed a fertilised egg because it hasn’t had time to implant properly.

Of course now I don’t see what I thought I saw... only 9dpo though. Just more waiting I guess!

@MrsKatie I don't see anything on my laptop but I never do haha. I'll check on my phone later! Great news about the LP lengthening either way, hopefully your BFP is on the way!

I'm having to work late tonight for a webinar which I'm not at all jazzed about. Only a couple more work days before I'm off on two weeks vacation. My husband and I may go for a weekend away, he's waiting to see if he can get the time off and we have to take a look at our finances but my parents have agreed to watch our daughter if needed so that's nice!

@MrsKatie I don't see anything on my laptop but I never do haha. I'll check on my phone later! Great news about the LP lengthening either way, hopefully your BFP is on the way!

I'm having to work late tonight for a webinar which I'm not at all jazzed about. Only a couple more work days before I'm off on two weeks vacation. My husband and I may go for a weekend away, he's waiting to see if he can get the time off and we have to take a look at our finances but my parents have agreed to watch our daughter if needed so that's nice!

It sounds like you have been working full on just recently - I hope you get to have your weekend away..you deserve it!

Thanks you guys. took a pregmate again and wasted another frer, stark stark white bfn. I feel so dumb I knew I shouldn’t have tested more!

Aw @MrsKatie I'm the same, as you know from this past month I was testing like a lunatic. Big hugs <3 you're still not out!

@Deethehippy yes work has been quite full on for the last little bit - and will be again through the late summer and fall, so these next couple of weeks will be a nice time off!

Your symptoms sound promising and I can certainly see that line. Good luck with more tests.

GraceER - sorry about the BFN’s. You are not truly out until AF shows so keep testing.

Lightning - hope AF isn’t too hard on you. Next cycle has to be yours hun x

————————————————

My temp went up a bit today so I’m assuming I ovulated yesterday. FF says Monday but I’m going with the sl headache I have today and sore boobs too and will call today 1 DPO. I’m in the TWW - yay!
We managed to BD 1 day before and 2 days before so I’m in with a chance.
This is probably TMI but whilst we were BDing I was really imagining super swimmers and super eggs coming together and keeping so positive so I am praying it has worked.

Hope everyone has a good day and keep us updated whatever stage you are at...we are in this all together x

Yes to super swimmers and super eggs! Good luck!

Hey ladies, so I’m on CD1 now. Will be talking to the GP tomorrow about my progesterone tests. I wonder what they found. Hm.

Anyway, crossing my fingers for the next stage of our journey, which will be assisted. We won’t stop trying by ourselves though, until we have definite treatment dates and stuff.

Wish us luck please! And good luck to you all! I’ll still be popping into this thread if y’all don’t mind. I love it here. You are all very warm and encouraging, and I wish you all the outcomes that you want. Much love!

Hey ladies, so I’m on CD1 now. Will be talking to the GP tomorrow about my progesterone tests. I wonder what they found. Hm.

Anyway, crossing my fingers for the next stage of our journey, which will be assisted. We won’t stop trying by ourselves though, until we have definite treatment dates and stuff.

Wish us luck please! And good luck to you all! I’ll still be popping into this thread if y’all don’t mind. I love it here. You are all very warm and encouraging, and I wish you all the outcomes that you want. Much love!

Good luck with the results of your tests. You are more than welcome to pop in, we love to have you here :hugs:

I always stick around even if I'm out for the month - I like to see how all my pals are doing (which I hope no one minds, I don't think they do). I'm sorry for AF arriving but fx for you this next cycle and as you start to reach out for fertility help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->