** July lucky testing thread **

Bleh now I have the worst metallic taste in my mouth ever, I’m 3DPO, this taste makes me feel sick bleh!

Don’t you hate when you DTD then find yourself bursting for the toilet :|. I managed to hold for about 5 minutes before running to the toilet. I have enjoyed the child free day though. We never get time together before DH goes to work and I always think that’s why I can’t get pregnant but we’ve made the most of today :coolio:

Pink cupcake, it's generally considered safe to use vaginal antifungals in pregnancy. If you ovulation window is closed it won't have any impact on ttc. Hope you get relief.

My OPKs are dark and peak and my chart is dipping. Looks like ovulation this afternoon or tomorrow. We already covered out bases this morning.

20200718_085153.jpg

I’m sorry @MrsKatie. Sending you a big hug today. The bfn’s suck!

@Hevalouaddict oh gosh I can never wait that long hahah! I think I lay there for a minute or two then have to get up to pee. I read somewhere when TTC my daughter that you don’t really have to stay laying down for long as all the ‘specimen’ are right where they need to be up near your cervix and they move fast!

I always lie with my bum slightly elevated for at least 15-20 minutes before I pee and then I try not to wipe too much in case I wipe away the swimmers :rofl: Sorry TMI - I think I've lost it lol

CD 1 :(

At least I got AF at 12dpo instead of 8.Trying to focus on that positive. But feeling really, really sad.

Thanks, @Deethehippy. I can't stop crying. I just want to throw away all my stupid OPKs and ICs and deliberately ignore CM etc. I just want to throw things when I imagine another month of this!

Thanks, @Deethehippy. I can't stop crying. I just want to throw away all my stupid OPKs and ICs and deliberately ignore CM etc. I just want to throw things when I imagine another month of this!
I know hun..that's how I always feel too. Have a good cry and tomorrow or in a few days you will feel different again about everything I'm sure. Things will happen when they are meant too but I know that doesn't help you now xx

Hugs hun :hugs: I feel the same. I really hope next cycle is shorter for me. I go through so many hpts and opks. I'm still spotting so I'm guessing tomorrow will be cd1 for me

Ladies im so confused I need chart experts.
Ff still has not confirmed O but looking at my chart it looks like day 8.
Really hope not. I had heightened sence of smell on CD10 and 11 and I was reading that can be a O sign.
Positive OPK on day 8 and peak on day 9.
Im really hoping i haven't O b4 day 10 im alrady thinking im out if i have.
Ferometer App which I also log my BBT and OPKs into is still saying O day 10? But FF says between day 8 and day 11 but no confirmation.
Really hope I haven't O on day 8 or 9:(
Stupid darn chemicals suck:-(20200718_173418.jpg

@tdog definitely twins or triplets :rofl:

@salamander91
Im so sorry hon. Rooting for you sweetheart.

@Alligator haha aww man thats something that wud happen to me lol.

Hopefully ure O holds off i just wanted to pre warn u because I've had 2 chemicals and then O very early after. Still up in the air about O this time tho.
Looks like day 8 on my chart but im no chart expert.
Really hopinh it was day 10 or 11 at least then I have a chance. Other wise ill just have to wait for AF and next O thats ages away:sad2:

sorry to anyone I've missed u ladies have been busy on here lol.

Good luck to all those O catch that eggy.

Sorry to everyone with BFNs and AF got.
Congratulations to all the BFPs.

@tdog wow amazing!

@salamander91 i hear you girl. I just don’t want to buy the stupid things anymore, so much angst and hope and heartbreak and money with nothing but yet another Cd1
To show for it. It’s too depressing!

thanks ladies

Pink cupcake, it's generally considered safe to use vaginal antifungals in pregnancy. If you ovulation window is closed it won't have any impact on ttc. Hope you get relief.

My OPKs are dark and peak and my chart is dipping. Looks like ovulation this afternoon or tomorrow. We already covered out bases this morning.

View attachment 1084648

I’m 3DPO, will it be a problem or cause issue for implantation? I just have worked so hard to get to this point and I don’t want to risk it or lose a baby. I’m having weird metallic taste in my mouth today as well as mild cramping on my left side.

Hi all! I think I have entered the TWW but however I can't pinpoint my ovulation day. I had peak on OPK on Wednesday night (the 15th). The next day, Thursday the 16th, went from peak on OPK back down to high (and then kept decreasing). According to my femometer app, it says ovulation day was Thursday the 16th. I did not start tracking my temperature until the 16th- I went from 97.6 on Thursday, to 97.2 on Friday, and this morning was 97.7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->