** July lucky testing thread **

Sadly I'm out this month before I ve even ovulated.

I still have retained products after 2 lots of medical management so they have agreed to do the surgical option at last.

Hi ladies sorry I've not had a chance to read the rest of the thread.
I need some advice on my chart.
So as u already know my opks were positive on cd8 and cd9
I had heightened sence of smell from day 11 to day 12. And sore right boob for the past few days.
My temp shot up this morning but FF still has not confirmed O.
Its horrible being in Limbo and not knowing where I am.
Can someone have another look at my chart.
Im so confused. Do you ladies think I cud of O on CD11?
I had loads of ewcm on CD10 then it dried in the evening.
Opks also turned negative on CD10.

20200721_134028.jpg

Well 8DPT 6DPO and my trigger shot seems to be completely out of my system now. Stark white tests. I hope they begin to get dark again soon. It makes me a bit sad seeing them stark white even though I know it was just the trigger making them pos

I still have retained products after 2 lots of medical management so they have agreed to do the surgical option at last.

Im so sorry to hear that. I hope that your procedure goes smoothly.

Hi ladies sorry I've not had a chance to read the rest of the thread.
I need some advice on my chart.
So as u already know my opks were positive on cd8 and cd9
I had heightened sence of smell from day 11 to day 12. And sore right boob for the past few days.
My temp shot up this morning but FF still has not confirmed O.
Its horrible being in Limbo and not knowing where I am.
Can someone have another look at my chart.
Im so confused. Do you ladies think I cud of O on CD11?
I had loads of ewcm on CD10 then it dried in the evening.
Opks also turned negative on CD10.

View attachment 1084794

I have read that OPKs can show ovulation happening 36hrs in advance. So if positive on cd8 and 9 I think it’s not impossible for your to have Ov on cd11, but more likely cd10.

So as per advice I OPKed again this evening. Still not quite positive](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

PinkCupcakes - We are in the same boat with the BFN's ...it's still early for us both and hopefully we will see lines soon.

doggylover - I expect tomorrow's will be positive for sure..not much longer to wait. Get the BD in anyway..good luck!

Well 8DPT 6DPO and my trigger shot seems to be completely out of my system now. Stark white tests. I hope they begin to get dark again soon. It makes me a bit sad seeing them stark white even though I know it was just the trigger making them pos

Fingers crossed for you that those test become blazing positives!

PinkCupcakes - We are in the same boat with the BFN's ...it's still early for us both and hopefully we will see lines soon.

doggylover - I expect tomorrow's will be positive for sure..not much longer to wait. Get the BD in anyway..good luck!

thank you! My husband said “I don’t know if I can do it again tonight. I’m exhausted” the perils of uncertain ovulation!

thank you! My husband said “I don’t know if I can do it again tonight. I’m exhausted” the perils of uncertain ovulation!

Oh dear...maybe save his energy for tomorrow then..would be closer to O too. Sounds like the sort of thing my OH would say lol

Oh no sweety im so sorry. Sending the biggest warmest hugs

Im so sorry to hear that. I hope that your procedure goes smoothly.

I have read that OPKs can show ovulation happening 36hrs in advance. So if positive on cd8 and 9 I think it’s not impossible for your to have Ov on cd11, but more likely cd10.

So as per advice I OPKed again this evening. Still not quite positive](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

Thank you hon. Hopfully it will confirm tomorrow. I hate being in this limbo.
I was worrying i hadn't O at all but I think looking at my chart now it does look like I have but I cant work out when.
Hope u get ure positive soon hon.
Good luck

Good luck Dee Deee still early yet my lovely. Ive never gotten a line b4 9dpo

Hi ladies just caught up!

@Suggerhoney i still think CD10 but could be CD11! If you have a long surge!! Temps rising is a good sign! Are opk’s negative now? Maybe take one to see?

@topazicatzbet I’m so sorry :(

CD10 today! Keeping busy so that’s good. Went for an outdoor play date with my best friend this morning and the kids got to play together which was nice. It’s not too hot out too so it was wonderful to be outside and not super hot and sweaty.

I'm really sorry to hear this, how horrible. Wishing you so much luck for the near future.

I'm baaaack. It's been a while but I'm back in the TWW. Put me down for July 31st (I'll probably test sooner, if I know myself well enough). 8-[

Hi hon welcome back.

Hi ladies just caught up!

@Suggerhoney i still think CD10 but could be CD11! If you have a long surge!! Temps rising is a good sign! Are opk’s negative now? Maybe take one to see?

@topazicatzbet I’m so sorry :(

CD10 today! Keeping busy so that’s good. Went for an outdoor play date with my best friend this morning and the kids got to play together which was nice. It’s not too hot out too so it was wonderful to be outside and not super hot and sweaty.

Yes hon there negative.
Todays had a darker line than yesterday but still negative.

@Suggerhoney you've definitely ovulated, its just a case of when. I'd say late CD9 or early CD10. How long is your LP normally. I'd say your 6/7DPO currently. These apps aren't an exact science, oh Boy do I wish they were. Id go by your app that has you down as ovulated for this cycle. I use 2 apps, FF says I ovulated on CD14 and flow says CD15. So AF prediction is a day out on one of them. I hope this is a lucky rainbow cycle for you.
:dust:

@topazicatzbet oh bless you, I hope it all goes well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"