** July lucky testing thread **

@Suggerhoney you've definitely ovulated, its just a case of when. I'd say late CD9 or early CD10. How long is your LP normally. I'd say your 6/7DPO currently. These apps aren't an exact science, oh Boy do I wish they were. Id go by your app that has you down as ovulated for this cycle. I use 2 apps, FF says I ovulated on CD14 and flow says CD15. So AF prediction is a day out on one of them. I hope this is a lucky rainbow cycle for you.
:dust:

@topazicatzbet oh bless you, I hope it all goes well

Thanks hon. Hopfully it will confirm soon. The femometer app is good because u put ure opks on that and it gives u a low high and peak.
That has me down as 6dpo and O on CD10.
Just waiting for FF to confirm.
My LP is normally 15 to 16 days.
Hope ure ok hon.

Also on that femometer app u can put ure temp in. So I've been charting my temps on both that and FF.

Thanks hon. Hopfully it will confirm soon. The femometer app is good because u put ure opks on that and it gives u a low high and peak.
That has me down as 6dpo and O on CD10.
Just waiting for FF to confirm.
My LP is normally 15 to 16 days.
Hope ure ok hon.

Thats a good LP length, mine is only 12 days. I'm 13DPO tomorrow so I think AF will arrive. All tests are BFN, so my hope has now disappeared. I'd definitely go with femometer for this month.

I’m so nervous, my fertility doc wants the 28th to be my official test date, and I’m 6DPO and 8DPT, think it would even show then if I am? I’m scared the line isn’t going to come back...

I’m so nervous, my fertility doc wants the 28th to be my official test date, and I’m 6DPO and 8DPT, think it would even show then if I am? I’m scared the line isn’t going to come back...

You'll get a positive by 13dpo. Hpt are 99% accurate by that time. Most of us are just crazy testing before then.

That would put you at 13dpo. You should likely know by that day. Although I’ve heard of some people not getting a BFP until 14 or 15dpo, I just don’t think it’s as common. But here’s the thing you’ll have to remember: if you’re pregnant, it won’t matter what day your dr has you test! If it shows negative that day, then AF doesn’t show, take another test!

So I've been spending extra money to order tests that are labelled 10miu.

Anyone have equal luck with 25miu? Considering the box of 100 pregmates but I'm just so hesitant to believe they can actually predict early like they claim since first response is 12miu or less.

Thoughts?

10dpo (possibly 9dpo) and bfn. So bummed.

Still early yet sweet. Ive never gotten a BFP b4 10dpo and even then it was faint. Still time yet hon

Thats a good LP length, mine is only 12 days. I'm 13DPO tomorrow so I think AF will arrive. All tests are BFN, so my hope has now disappeared. I'd definitely go with femometer for this month.

I think a 12 day LP is fine hon. Isn't the normal range between 12 and 17?
Urghhh im so sorry about the BFNs.
Ure not out until the :witch: shows hon. Im still keeping it crossed for you.
Thanks ive not used the femometer app b4 so its new.
Hopfullly FF will confirm soon.

Awww hon I really do hope u get ure BFP. U cud always test a bit later if u don't feel ready hon. Keeping it crossed for you.

So I've been spending extra money to order tests that are labelled 10miu.

Anyone have equal luck with 25miu? Considering the box of 100 pregmates but I'm just so hesitant to believe they can actually predict early like they claim since first response is 12miu or less.

Thoughts?

Hi hon. With my son i used cheap 25mlU strip tests. They were shop brought.
When negative they were stark white. But 10dpo i noticed a shadow line. Was v v v faint.
Hubby cudnt see it.
Next day another shadow but more notable.
Got hubby to buy some frer and got a clear BFP at 11dpo.
At 12dpo the 25mlU test had a very faint but there pink line.
Hi All, I would like to join! My AF is due August 1st so I might start testing the end of july around the 28th. FX'd!

Hiya welcome to the group
Good luck hon.

So I did an evening test after hours of holding and there’s a line, it’s most likely still my lingering trigger shot. Top is from yesterday afternoon., middle is today afternoon and bottom is now

5CC57543-E9A5-4E89-8807-6F69F5097E72.jpeg

Compare to a photo in whole C2DE6B59-C659-488A-B5CC-6E3D0AA5EDE7.jpeg

Pink I agree with cew. That bottom test is darker! Can't wait to see the mornings test.

Living vicariously! :-=:smug: since I'm only 3dpo and no tests in the house!

So mad at myself... even though Im 100% sure Im not pregnant this cycle I took a test and it has the faintest line ever, the kind that makes you scream line eye, and now of course I want to go pee on another one even though I know its 99% likely a false +. The only reason I took a test is because my breasts hurt and that's only been when I have been pregnant. I never get sore boobs.

After my last loss I only want to see obvious pink lines. UGH

So mad at myself... even though Im 100% sure Im not pregnant this cycle I took a test and it has the faintest line ever, the kind that makes you scream line eye, and now of course I want to go pee on another one even though I know its 99% likely a false +. The only reason I took a test is because my breasts hurt and that's only been when I have been pregnant. I never get sore boobs.

After my last loss I only want to see obvious pink lines. UGH

I'm doing the exact same thing. AF is due today. All test BFN... why am I still testing? Driving myself around the twist. Hugs hun

Cewsbaby and Nixnax - there’s no harm in testing if you’ve got tests to spare..it puts your mind at rest rather than wondering I find. I test from 6 DPO until AF literally. You never know.

FF says I’m 9 DPO today but I suspect 8....will test again with SMU in a while. Nothing much to report except some boob soreness that I always get. I wish my nipples hurt lol that has always been a sign for me. No sign of an implantation dip on my chart so not feeling very hopeful.

Morning all!
I’m 4/5dpo today! Slight breast tenderness but I seem to get that always. Got a spot on my chin and a bloody mountain growing on my forehead! I normally get spotty just before af but that’s not due for a while so this is quite early! Had a whopper of a tension headache last night, sore eyes and tinnitus but I have suffered from IIH in the past and get it occasionally so not reading too much in to that. Slept awful last night, lots of tossing and turning and felt like I was awake most of the night. Had some strange pulling sensation at my pant line in bed last night, may have been imagining it and couldn’t feel it when I moved position but I’ve certainly never noticed that before! Current plan is still to wait and test on Monday but I know that won’t happen!
I was googling last night to find what symptoms could happen before implantation - I keep trying not to obsess but I just can’t help it!

Wow I've missed loads.

Pinkcupcake that test looks darker to me!

I think I've ovulated now, or will today anyway. So painful this month!!! We have covered all bases & will again tonight (sounds like I'm in a war or something not ttc :rofl: )

Picking up our kitten on saturday, my kids are at their dads this weekend so they are moaning :haha: but will be nice for him to settle in without the madness of 4 kids for 2 days. Plus I get him to myself :haha:

Any more tests dee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"