** July lucky testing thread **

Wow I've missed loads.

Pinkcupcake that test looks darker to me!

I think I've ovulated now, or will today anyway. So painful this month!!! We have covered all bases & will again tonight (sounds like I'm in a war or something not ttc :rofl: )

Picking up our kitten on saturday, my kids are at their dads this weekend so they are moaning :haha: but will be nice for him to settle in without the madness of 4 kids for 2 days. Plus I get him to myself :haha:

Any more tests dee?
I’ll be doing some shortly, just getting the kids up and breakfasted :)

So nothing on today’s tests and the OPK is the same - all BFN. (Excuse the state of this first strip..I ripped it out of the case with wet hands still from washing them) Even though Fertility Friend says I am 9 DPO I really think I am 8 DPO so know it’s early still. I’ve never had a BFP before 10 DPO even with my chemical so trying to keep the hope alive. Should know by Friday I think. Hope my temp stays up tomorrow. Thinking today could be implantation day so will try to take it easy as I can.

Hope everyone is ok. :)

8798F633-FCBE-4342-AADC-54ADF3C34BC0.jpeg

Hi Everyone, just joined today! I’m in my TWW and feeling so impatient. It’s our 3rd month of trying and haven’t told anyone yet so feel like I need to talk about it other than to my OH! Good luck everyone :)

Hi Everyone, just joined today! I’m in my TWW and feeling so impatient. It’s our 3rd month of trying and haven’t told anyone yet so feel like I need to talk about it other than to my OH! Good luck everyone :)
Good luck to you..when will you be testing? It’s so hard waiting and wondering.

I swear I see a faint line on the big strip but way after time so probably an indent and you can't see it on a picture. Will keep testing!

9878186A-E99E-4F9B-9ED9-C23ADBF829AD.jpeg

Good luck to you..when will you be testing? It’s so hard waiting and wondering.

I swear I see a faint line on the big strip but way after time so probably an indent and you can't see it on a picture. Will keep testing!

View attachment 1084823

When are you expecting AF? I’m expecting AF on 30th July! I’ve not done a pregnancy test yet but I’ve bought a couple this month and if I’m getting some symptoms or I’m late I might give it a go! Trying to avoid getting too caught up with it all but then again I’m on here!

When are you expecting AF? I’m expecting AF on 30th July! I’ve not done a pregnancy test yet but I’ve bought a couple this month and if I’m getting some symptoms or I’m late I might give it a go! Trying to avoid getting too caught up with it all but then again I’m on here!

Im expecting it on the 28th but I always test from 6DPO until AF because I am just crazy (and hopeful!)

So my OPK still isn’t positive today. The wondfo is close but not, and the IC is not close imo.
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY OVARIES?!?

A766F78A-D7BB-4018-ADFA-C76DFB06BB1A.jpeg

Dee I thought I saw a line on that test too. Fingers crossed.

My opk didnt get any darker than the one I posted the other day but I know I've ovulated today, well I'm pretty sure I have :shrug: time will tell I guess. Going to say tomorrow will be 1dpo for me.

SMU, around 11am and I don’t actually think I drank anything this morning so pretty concentrated.

2dpo:coffee::coffee:

Did you know they make pink dye cbe?! Saw someone over in pregnancy test section had one. Of course I had to order 4 lol.

I’m sorry for the bfns, hpt & opk.

Dee I see a shadow.

Morning all!
I’m 4/5dpo today! Slight breast tenderness but I seem to get that always. Got a spot on my chin and a bloody mountain growing on my forehead! I normally get spotty just before af but that’s not due for a while so this is quite early! Had a whopper of a tension headache last night, sore eyes and tinnitus but I have suffered from IIH in the past and get it occasionally so not reading too much in to that. Slept awful last night, lots of tossing and turning and felt like I was awake most of the night. Had some strange pulling sensation at my pant line in bed last night, may have been imagining it and couldn’t feel it when I moved position but I’ve certainly never noticed that before! Current plan is still to wait and test on Monday but I know that won’t happen!
I was googling last night to find what symptoms could happen before implantation - I keep trying not to obsess but I just can’t help it!
Sorry I’m just reading some of the previous posts! I’m 6 dpo and I feel like I’ve really been tossing and turning the last couple nights!

What happens with your skin if you are pregnant? Last month I lost all hope because my skin was getting bad a good few days before but I don’t know if it will be any different if I am pregnant?

I think I’ve read every link on google about symptoms before AF even though I know I might not show any ... doesn’t stop me reading them!

Sorry I’m just reading some of the previous posts! I’m 6 dpo and I feel like I’ve really been tossing and turning the last couple nights!

What happens with your skin if you are pregnant? Last month I lost all hope because my skin was getting bad a good few days before but I don’t know if it will be any different if I am pregnant?

I think I’ve read every link on google about symptoms before AF even though I know I might not show any ... doesn’t stop me reading them!
Haha it’s amazing how much we obsess and read everything and it doesn’t help either way until we test! Bring on BFPs for us hopefully!
Good luck everyone xx

Hi everyone. How are you all?

Does anyone know what my lmp would be considered as if I had a miscarriage on the 3rd July? We started TTC a week after the bleeding started.

Need an opinion. So my tests were pretty stark white yesterday and today I am 9DPT 7DPO and there’s a line again! Still lingering trigger or BFP??? No editing done to the photo

A94C57C0-607F-497F-B68C-8A28C818D1B3.jpeg

Oh I definitely see that if they went stark white I'd say :bfp: I have everything crossed for you xx
You really think so?!?! 7DPO, isn’t that a bit early though?! Although I did have TWO eggs that dropped, maybe twins!? Ah I’m so anxious to see if it is or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->