** July lucky testing thread **

Need an opinion. So my tests were pretty stark white yesterday and today I am 9DPT 7DPO and there’s a line again! Still lingering trigger or BFP??? No editing done to the photo

View attachment 1084832
I can definitely see the line on the last one too and the one before looks stark white! Hopefully that’s a great sign... could be twins! :) xx

I can definitely see the line on the last one too and the one before looks stark white! Hopefully that’s a great sign... could be twins! :) xx
Oh I sure hope it is twins!!! Omg! I did have two mature follicles according to my US! Doc was convinced both would drop with the trigger shot!

Wow how amazingly exciting! Can’t wait to stalk the rest of your tests!! <3
Haha thanks you! I’m just not sure I believe this test yet! I keep thinking it’s just the trigger but yesterday’s tests were white! Ahhh

CD11 and lower temp again this am. My body just doesn’t wake at consistent times anymore! I woke up at 4:50 today and usually test at 5:30-6. So annoying.

didn’t BD this morning as my husband is in a total mood. He struggles with anxiety and depression and really getting in his own head yesterday and today. He’s been doing well for a couple months but struggling lately. I’m anxious it will continue and he’ll struggle even more! He tends to drink more when he’s depressed and I don’t want that. Ugh. Hoping he snaps out of it somewhat and uses his good coping skills!

I think it’s ok to skip today - I probably won’t O til the weekend anyway.

CD11 and lower temp again this am. My body just doesn’t wake at consistent times anymore! I woke up at 4:50 today and usually test at 5:30-6. So annoying.

didn’t BD this morning as my husband is in a total mood. He struggles with anxiety and depression and really getting in his own head yesterday and today. He’s been doing well for a couple months but struggling lately. I’m anxious it will continue and he’ll struggle even more! He tends to drink more when he’s depressed and I don’t want that. Ugh. Hoping he snaps out of it somewhat and uses his good coping skills!

I think it’s ok to skip today - I probably won’t O til the weekend anyway.
Aww anxiety and depression really suck, I also suffer from both of them! When I have an episode of them it really is hard to snap out of it sometimes but I do eventually! Maybe help him out by rubbing his back or getting him his favorite food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->