** July lucky testing thread **

Hi everyone, I've come over from the June testing group. I had a miscarriage on the 3rd July. I was roughly 5-6 weeks. Me and my husband started TTC the moment the bleeding stopped about 2 weeks ago now. I got a beta HCG done yesterday morning and I was told it is 7. They said below 5 is classed as negative so I hope it's the start of a new pregnancy. All my tests were stark negative since two days after the bleeding started. I tested last week and there wasnt even a hint of a line so I'm going to get a FRER to check over the weekend. Anyone experienced a miscarriage with positive stories about conceiving the month after it?

Hi everyone, I've come over from the June testing group. I had a miscarriage on the 3rd July. I was roughly 5-6 weeks. Me and my husband started TTC the moment the bleeding stopped about 2 weeks ago now. I got a beta HCG done yesterday morning and I was told it is 7. They said below 5 is classed as negative so I hope it's the start of a new pregnancy. All my tests were stark negative since two days after the bleeding started. I tested last week and there wasnt even a hint of a line so I'm going to get a FRER to check over the weekend. Anyone experienced a miscarriage with positive stories about conceiving the month after it?
I hope this is a new pregnancy!

It does look darker. Were they all taken with fmu? 7dpo is a bit early considering an embryo is just barely hatching at 4-6 dpo BUT definitely still possible! Especially if both implanted!! Eek! FXd so hard for you! Test again!
Yes all these in this photo are FMU! Ah I’m nervous

Ahh thanks ladies! I’m so nervous! I keep thinking it’s just the trigger shot messing with me!

Pinkcupcakes - everything crossed for your next tests! Twins is the best :)

Alligator - I hope your husband is alright and it's just a temporary blip for him...anxiety is horrible..I get some of that...can just come out of nowhere too.

Yes! I had a MC in 2012 and conceived with my son immediately after, no issues and he just turned 7 last week <3 I always think it was my body’s trial run to get ready to carry him! At least I hope so, I had a chemical last month so hoping the same will happen this time around.
Sorry for your MC xxx

I just tested with one of those pipette dropper pregnancy tests and BFN, couldn't look any whiter if it tried. Guess any shadows I saw this morning were nothing after all. Tomorrow I will do a bunch more tests at 9/10 DPO.

Anyone who has had BFPs recently etc - did anyone track their CP? It was high and soft last night but high and firm today and I’m worrying it means I’m out (pathetic, I know) but anyone with BFPs can you shed any light? I’m only 4-5 dpo so need to get a grip really haha

Alligator: Hugs. I'm sorry and I hope he finds time to destress. When my hubby looks to be teetering on the edge I cut back on ttc anything until I absolutely need him (bd) And I have to be sooooo nonchalant about it. But most importantly I try to make sure he knows his happiness is very important to me and make sure to pay special attention to him. Guys hold so much in on the norm and when it starts to show that they are coming apart a lil...its time to scooby doo...or just back away a bit...lol...but in all seriousness. I got everything crossed that you O right in time with bd and can't relax ( well you know what I mean) during the tww knowing you got a shot in at that eggy. Hugs

Dee: We are so in sync with our cycle. I know for sure on Wednesday at 10 or 11dpo (which is it? I dunno) if I will be preggo or not. I'm testing bfn too today on all my cheapies but only 8 or 9 dpo. I've settled in with suspecting its not going to happen this cycle BUT won't stop me from testing. I hope the test with the faint line on it gets darker for you! Hugs

Pink: That line is darker! FX it just keeps on getting darker!!

Sun: Very sorry for you loss. Hugs Hope its the start of a new pregancy. And it took about 4 wks for my hcg to get low enough for me to ovulate and I think it was in the two hundreds area.

AFM.....just waiting for 9dpo to get here so I can confirm yay or nay. I would know what dpo I am but I ovulated at 1130pm on cd15....well the pain started at that time but didn't end till about 6am when I took motrin...ovulation was rough. So I don't know if I count cd15 or cd16 as O day. I did not temp because I was writhing around in pain. On cd 17 my temp was very high so I knew I had ovulated but don't know if it rose on the cd 16 or just cd17.....rofl...my brain is crossed now. Oh, only a matter of hours till I test and find out anyone.

Oh and my opks have been stark white negative since 6dpo and today at 8 or 9 they finally started getting a little color to the test line. So my second surge has started....how will this end?? Will keep you all posted...sorry I don't post much and most likely missed some of us on here but I read everything. I will post my morning's test. Hugs

Alligator: Hugs. I'm sorry and I hope he finds time to destress. When my hubby looks to be teetering on the edge I cut back on ttc anything until I absolutely need him (bd) And I have to be sooooo nonchalant about it. But most importantly I try to make sure he knows his happiness is very important to me and make sure to pay special attention to him. Guys hold so much in on the norm and when it starts to show that they are coming apart a lil...its time to scooby doo...or just back away a bit...lol...but in all seriousness. I got everything crossed that you O right in time with bd and can't relax ( well you know what I mean) during the tww knowing you got a shot in at that eggy. Hugs

Dee: We are so in sync with our cycle. I know for sure on Wednesday at 10 or 11dpo (which is it? I dunno) if I will be preggo or not. I'm testing bfn too today on all my cheapies but only 8 or 9 dpo. I've settled in with suspecting its not going to happen this cycle BUT won't stop me from testing. I hope the test with the faint line on it gets darker for you! Hugs

Pink: That line is darker! FX it just keeps on getting darker!!

Sun: Very sorry for you loss. Hugs Hope its the start of a new pregancy. And it took about 4 wks for my hcg to get low enough for me to ovulate and I think it was in the two hundreds area.

AFM.....just waiting for 9dpo to get here so I can confirm yay or nay. I would know what dpo I am but I ovulated at 1130pm on cd15....well the pain started at that time but didn't end till about 6am when I took motrin...ovulation was rough. So I don't know if I count cd15 or cd16 as O day. I did not temp because I was writhing around in pain. On cd 17 my temp was very high so I knew I had ovulated but don't know if it rose on the cd 16 or just cd17.....rofl...my brain is crossed now. Oh, only a matter of hours till I test and find out anyone.

Oh and my opks have been stark white negative since 6dpo and today at 8 or 9 they finally started getting a little color to the test line. So my second surge has started....how will this end?? Will keep you all posted...sorry I don't post much and most likely missed some of us on here but I read everything. I will post my morning's test. Hugs
I just feel so out getting BFN's but praying things can turn around for both of us tomorrow or the next day :hugs:

So this mornings test was negative so Im pretty confident that I am out this month. Not too upset as we weren't really trying but I was hopeful it would happen anyways so I wouldn't have to wait until next month.

Pink, I would say start of your BFP! I had lines with DS1 at 8DPO and DS2 at 6DPO so its definitely possible. GL and I can't wait to see your next test.

Pink cupcakes

Im with all the other ladies the bottom test is definitely darker. Oh my gosh I've literally got everything crossed for you hon.

SunRain
Im so sorry to hear about ure loss hon.
I had a second chemical unfortunately last cycle. Not sure why ive had 2 in the space if 3 cycles but oh well.
Welcome back to the group. Hoping ure blood results are detecting a new pregnancy.

Good luck Dee dee u know im rooting for you my main womom.

Also rooting for everyone on here.

AFM.
I have no idea where I am or whats going on.
Femometer sayjng I am 7dpo
Temp is still up but guess what.
FF still has not confirmed.
I am so confused.

Still having the breast tenderness in only the right boob but only very slightly not bad.

Feck knows where I am or whats going on.
I'll add my chart again. Im sure ure all sick of looking at my weird chart by now. But does anyone think I may be having a inovultory cycle?
Sure my temps wud be lower if O hasn't happened. Urghhh im so confused and fed up of being in Limbo. Am I 7dpo like Femometer says. Urghhhhh:shrug:
If i have O on cd 10 like femometer says my AF is due 30th or 31st July. This no ovulation being confirmed is sending me balmy :brat:20200722_173825.jpg

So this mornings test was negative so Im pretty confident that I am out this month. Not too upset as we weren't really trying but I was hopeful it would happen anyways so I wouldn't have to wait until next month.

Pink, I would say start of your BFP! I had lines with DS1 at 8DPO and DS2 at 6DPO so its definitely possible. GL and I can't wait to see your next test.

Big Hugs ....I feel yeah. Sending you babydust!!

Sugger this is the cycle of 'where the hell am I?' I usually always know but nope. So you are not alone and I'm praying whereever you are at its a healthy bfp. Hugs

Here’s maybe a little better photo?!

View attachment 1084833

the one before is totally white and today’s definitely looks like the start of something!!! More tests ASAP!!!! Good luck x

afm: evening opks are definitely negative. So have I had my surge? Who tf knows. I just wish this cycle would end so a proper one can start. Feel so cheated this first cycle ttc has been so strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->