** July lucky testing thread **

the one before is totally white and today’s definitely looks like the start of something!!! More tests ASAP!!!! Good luck x

afm: evening opks are definitely negative. So have I had my surge? Who tf knows. I just wish this cycle would end so a proper one can start. Feel so cheated this first cycle ttc has been so strange.

OMG....right....sorry. I honestly bought more opks because I don't trust the ones I used that said I O. I'm having to go by body feeling and bbt. The opks really didn't look important at all till like 3hrs or so before my ovaries started exploding. Its like they were stale or something. I'll be peeing on the new opks an comparing them to the old ones as soon as they get here in the mail today. I bet the old ones just are sensitive.

What dpo do you think you are on if you ovulated?

OMG....right....sorry. I honestly bought more opks because I don't trust the ones I used that said I O. I'm having to go by body feeling and bbt. The opks really didn't look important at all till like 3hrs or so before my ovaries started exploding. Its like they were stale or something. I'll be peeing on the new opks an comparing them to the old ones as soon as they get here in the mail today. I bet the old ones just are sensitive.

What dpo do you think you are on if you ovulated?

I bought some wondfos this week because my old ones were just crap even the control line was hardly visible, so the test one was super hard to figure out some days. The wondfos are much clearer, and I’ve been doing both together.

I don’t know if I have Ov yet. Technically I should have done 11 days ago and today should be AF but I had no symptoms back then and I have a few more now so I’m hoping the next day or two. But at this point I’m just [-([-([-( done with this cycle.

it makes me feel bad complaining as I’ve 3 lovely kids I’ve conceived naturally and I know so many people who would love to have that.

Ahh thanks ladies! I’m so anxious I wish I could get a 100% clear answer now lol

Doggylover: When you want a baby you want a baby. Your desire to have one more, two more....is your right. :hugs:

I would keep testing until bfp or AF shows. If it goes too long, can you see a doc to find out if you need assistance in getting a new cycle going?

I got the new opks in the mail and compared to the walmart opk and complete difference (same urine just now not fmu or anything). Easy at Home is so much darker and clearer. So I'm def gearing up for a second estrogen surge. Ugh.

8 or 9 dpo lh.jpg

@Suggerhoney that is soo weird that you haven’t gotten CH. but with your temps being up in normal post O range and staying there, I think that confirms it. Just strange that FF is doing that.

afm 10/11dpo today and looking still bfn. I usually only test with wondfos but I got some pregmates based on some of your suggestions. I like that they are bigger but it seems like every one of them has a notch taken out of them and it makes it really difficult to look for a faint line lol but bonus-I opened one and there were two sticks inside! I hoped that was lucky and it would show BFP but no.. :haha:

Sugger this is the cycle of 'where the hell am I?' I usually always know but nope. So you are not alone and I'm praying whereever you are at its a healthy bfp. Hugs

Man its so bloody frustrating.
I've been told femometer is very accurate so maybe I shud just go with that?
Screenshot_20200722-190938_Femometer.jpg

Doggylover: When you want a baby you want a baby. Your desire to have one more, two more....is your right. :hugs:

I would keep testing until bfp or AF shows. If it goes too long, can you see a doc to find out if you need assistance in getting a new cycle going?

I got the new opks in the mail and compared to the walmart opk and complete difference (same urine just now not fmu or anything). Easy at Home is so much darker and clearer. So I'm def gearing up for a second estrogen surge. Ugh.

View attachment 1084841

Thanks you so much :hugs: yes if this weirdness continues next cycle I’ll get on to the dr. But hopefully my insides will settle down again! It’s crazy the difference in those opks. So hard to know what to believe when some are so different.

@Suggerhoney that is soo weird that you haven’t gotten CH. but with your temps being up in normal post O range and staying there, I think that confirms it. Just strange that FF is doing that.

afm 10/11dpo today and looking still bfn. I usually only test with wondfos but I got some pregmates based on some of your suggestions. I like that they are bigger but it seems like every one of them has a notch taken out of them and it makes it really difficult to look for a faint line lol but bonus-I opened one and there were two sticks inside! I hoped that was lucky and it would show BFP but no.. :haha:

Two in one has to be a lucky sign... maybe you’re gearing up for twins?!?

Doggylover - I think OPK's and temps and all the gadgets are good but sometimes can just confuse the hell out of us too. I am lucky in that I tend to get obvious fertile CM so I like to rely on that and increased sex drive as much as the OPK's...I try and let nature guide me as much as possible. I really hope you have caught the egg or have some swimmers lined up ready.

I am sooooooo tired today and my boobs hurt....probably means absolutely nothing but I wish it meant something.

Doggylover - I think OPK's and temps and all the gadgets are good but sometimes can just confuse the hell out of us too. I am lucky in that I tend to get obvious fertile CM so I like to rely on that and increased sex drive as much as the OPK's...I try and let nature guide me as much as possible. I really hope you have caught the egg or have some swimmers lined up ready.

I am sooooooo tired today and my boobs hurt....probably means absolutely nothing but I wish it meant something.

Everything crossed for you!

One of my big symptoms that Ov is coming is my skin breaking out which it has done the last few days -thank goodness for face masks in public now hey?! Small bonus!

So most of my ICs arrived.... I now have 97 tests in the house! This month is our last month trying until January 2021! I think I went a bit OTT! Haha

May have to start testing early purely for tracking scientifically - and using up some of these! Haha!!!

8A791535-6130-4734-B76F-D98966BE9CBD.jpeg

So most of my ICs arrived.... I now have 97 tests in the house! This month is our last month trying until January 2021! I think I went a bit OTT! Haha

May have to start testing early purely for tracking scientifically - and using up some of these! Haha!!!

View attachment 1084845
I often wonder what the people packing up my Amazon orders must think - all I do is order pregnancy tests each month :rofl:

Thanks for the kind words ladies - been a challenging day with my toddler too (I’m off work this week and kept her home) so I’m just feeling down. Hoping my husband is ok, I know it’s not easy to snap out of for him but it’s so hard on all of us when he’s like that.

to make it worse I just got a near positive OPK! Too early???? It was a massive hold, probably 6-7 hours for SMU. I went out this am and was definitely dehydrated. Going to test again in a couple hours to see if it’s still surging. Of course we didn’t DTD this am and hubby is going to workout tonight so he won’t even be able to after our daughter goes to sleep (then he’ll probably be too tired when he gets home!). Ugh! We did it yesterday and will try again tomorrow morning. Tests have been very clearly low/negative until this one.

image.jpg

View attachment 1084845

Amazing stash! Hopefully you get them all saying the same thing :bfp:

Thanks for the kind words ladies - been a challenging day with my toddler too (I’m off work this week and kept her home) so I’m just feeling down. Hoping my husband is ok, I know it’s not easy to snap out of for him but it’s so hard on all of us when he’s like that.

to make it worse I just got a near positive OPK! Too early???? It was a massive hold, probably 6-7 hours for SMU. I went out this am and was definitely dehydrated. Going to test again in a couple hours to see if it’s still surging. Of course we didn’t DTD this am and hubby is going to workout tonight so he won’t even be able to after our daughter goes to sleep (then he’ll probably be too tired when he gets home!). Ugh! We did it yesterday and will try again tomorrow morning. Tests have been very clearly low/negative until this one.

View attachment 1084847

I would say that’s a Not just close, but a positive! Hope you get to bd ASAP.

13 DPO today, AF was due but hasn't arrived. She normally arrives on the morning of 13dpo. I've got the same spotting that I've had since 9DPO. It's only on my cervix, it's not enough to reach toilet paper. Still getting BFN so almost willing AF to just come overnight so I can have a glass of wine and get over it.

Good luck to everyone waiting to test, and big hugs to everyone having a rough time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->