** July lucky testing thread **

Amazing stash! Hopefully you get them all saying the same thing :bfp:

I would say that’s a Not just close, but a positive! Hope you get to bd ASAP.
Ack! I thought we had days more! Ugh. Hopefully hubby will oblige before bed tonight. He’ll be home late after working out hahah. I want to try to forge the issue without forcing the issue lol. And then again tomorrow morning too hopefully. I had such better plans for timing to work better in a couple days and of course it happens when he’s struggling in a mood well nothing to do but test and try tonight.

Ack! I thought we had days more! Ugh. Hopefully hubby will oblige before bed tonight. He’ll be home late after working out hahah. I want to try to forge the issue without forcing the issue lol. And then again tomorrow morning too hopefully. I had such better plans for timing to work better in a couple days and of course it happens when he’s struggling in a mood well nothing to do but test and try tonight.

Fx!

Perth I have serious stash envy. I had a good one going last month but I have ONE Ic left after 100 were ordered :shy: my husband almost lost it. He told me I can order on Sunday, not before, and to only order enough for morning and night tests from 10-14dpo (hahaha he's crazy. I'm ordering 1000 if he messes with me :haha:. ) I set myself up though. I usually order "OPKs" every month even though 100 lasts like 4 cycles...this month I told the truth so I'd have to wait!

Perth I have serious stash envy. I had a good one going last month but I have ONE Ic left after 100 were ordered :shy: my husband almost lost it. He told me I can order on Sunday, not before, and to only order enough for morning and night tests from 10-14dpo (hahaha he's crazy. I'm ordering 1000 if he messes with me :haha:. ) I set myself up though. I usually order "OPKs" every month even though 100 lasts like 4 cycles...this month I told the truth so I'd have to wait!
Haha hubby has not and probably will not see these! He’ll go mad if he does! I only pee like 4 times a day so even if I use one of each brand at every pee from 9 dpo (Sunday at best) then I’ll still have loads haha

<3 <3 <3 Thanks for all the warm welcomes back! <3 <3 <3

Trying not to obsess this time. I'm camping this weekend starting tomorrow so that should keep my POAS addiction at bay for at least a little while. I'm probably about 4 or 5DPO. Lots of lotiony CM today. Like, a weird and noticeable amount. And sore nipples since O day which I don't usually get.

Thank you ladies! I just can’t believe my eyes! Today I’m having a weird cramping heavy feeling in my low abdomen.

I’ve been going with Femometer throughout ttc the past 4 cycles and feel very impressed with it. I don’t have a BFP yet but it feels super professional!

Thank you so much hon. Ive been using ff for 6 cycles and ive never had to wait this long for confirmation.
I think im gonna go with femometer. Thank you for giving me hope hon.

Thanks you so much :hugs: yes if this weirdness continues next cycle I’ll get on to the dr. But hopefully my insides will settle down again! It’s crazy the difference in those opks. So hard to know what to believe when some are so different.

Two in one has to be a lucky sign... maybe you’re gearing up for twins?!?

Haha oh my goodness hon I wudnt know what to do with twins lol.
Funily enough tho my husband has twins in his family. Think there his cousins.
There are twins on my mums side to but there distant.
Gosh can u imagine lol I think my husband wud pass out if that happens lol.

Thanks for the kind words ladies - been a challenging day with my toddler too (I’m off work this week and kept her home) so I’m just feeling down. Hoping my husband is ok, I know it’s not easy to snap out of for him but it’s so hard on all of us when he’s like that.

to make it worse I just got a near positive OPK! Too early???? It was a massive hold, probably 6-7 hours for SMU. I went out this am and was definitely dehydrated. Going to test again in a couple hours to see if it’s still surging. Of course we didn’t DTD this am and hubby is going to workout tonight so he won’t even be able to after our daughter goes to sleep (then he’ll probably be too tired when he gets home!). Ugh! We did it yesterday and will try again tomorrow morning. Tests have been very clearly low/negative until this one.

View attachment 1084847

Good luck hon. I ovulated on either day 8 9 or 10. There are 2 ladies on here that O on CD10 and there pregnant. And another lady who O on CD 8 and she is pregnant so maybe early O isn't so bad.

13 DPO today, AF was due but hasn't arrived. She normally arrives on the morning of 13dpo. I've got the same spotting that I've had since 9DPO. It's only on my cervix, it's not enough to reach toilet paper. Still getting BFN so almost willing AF to just come overnight so I can have a glass of wine and get over it.

Good luck to everyone waiting to test, and big hugs to everyone having a rough time.

Fingers crossed its implantation spotting hon
Omg so I did a FRER, keep I’m mind I’m 9DPT 7DPO... omg it’s even darker this afternoon after two hour hold, is this real?!?

View attachment 1084849

Yay hon this is amazing. Praying they continue to darken.

So ive had some mild queezyness the past few days. It goes away as soon as i eat.
My right breast has been tender for 5 days.
Also had a few mild dizzy spells
I put a random low temp in on cd 5 and ff gave me dotty Cross hairs with O on cd8.
I had positive opks on cd 8 and 9 so dont think O wud be aa early as that.
I've took the temp our now hecause it wasnt accurate.

Im going with Femometer app and sticking to day 10 ovulation and 7dpo.

I've been feeling a little sick the past few days but as soon as i eat it goes away and then comes back a few hours later.
My right breast has been slightly tender on the top for 5 days.
Don't want to symptom spot and get my hopes up.
I've had a few dizzy spells to and been feeling sipper hot.
My temps are 37+ now which is high.
My normal temp us around 36.4.

Way to early to test yet.
Really hope these are good signs.
Just dont want to get my hopes up.

Had the odd little twinge in overies but nothing bad.
No cramps or backache.

Me and my husband dtd and he says it feels different up there .
Like he said there was alot more feeling.
Cm is mostly dry but did have some clear snotty stuff earlier and having some thin white cm.

My CM is creamy so I don’t know what’s up, it’s not fertile Cm so I’m confused? Just took another OPK after like a 3-4 hour hold (I’m dehydrated lol) and it’s not nearly as dark (definitely not darker than the control). Premom app has it as ‘high’ but not peak from my test earlier today. So perhaps my body is gearing up? I’ve talked hubby into it and told him when he’s home later this evening it’s super important hahah! and then tomorrow morning too - it’s so much easier to get it done in the AM and not have to stress getting it in later. Maybe I will O earlier this month? I O’d last cycle on CD15. I’m only CD11!

I don’t think either one is a clear positive? The first test I took was darker but I don’t know if it was darker than the control? This one isn’t! What is happening, body??

793D9984-E727-4DDE-B23D-66583166A2B4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->