** July lucky testing thread **

My CM is creamy so I don’t know what’s up, it’s not fertile Cm so I’m confused? Just took another OPK after like a 3-4 hour hold (I’m dehydrated lol) and it’s not nearly as dark (definitely not darker than the control). Premom app has it as ‘high’ but not peak from my test earlier today. So perhaps my body is gearing up? I’ve talked hubby into it and told him when he’s home later this evening it’s super important hahah! and then tomorrow morning too - it’s so much easier to get it done in the AM and not have to stress getting it in later. Maybe I will O earlier this month? I O’d last cycle on CD15. I’m only CD11!

I don’t think either one is a clear positive? The first test I took was darker but I don’t know if it was darker than the control? This one isn’t! What is happening, body??

View attachment 1084852
CP may be causing early O, I'd say that is normal.

I too had a + SMU OPK and now my evening one is lighter. :hugs2:

IMG_20200722_101507590.jpg IMG_20200722_183257423.jpg

Well this evenings test is negative and much lighter (OPK). It never got clearly darker than the control...? Ugh! I am hoping my temp will tell me something in a day or two. DTD tonight and will again in the morning just to cover us, is it possible to have a surge but not go positive yet?!

00D90A3C-D433-4DB4-986A-62D24F2CBCB1.jpeg

Premom is predicting O tomorrow based on a ‘peak’ test earlier but i don’t think it was quite positive. Close, maybe... but not obvious!

going to keep BDing until my temps rise! And probably through the weekend too. Just goes to show tracking is important to catch O, I would have missed it otherwise! If I do O tomorrow I feel good with yesterday, today and (hopefully, still has to happen but I’ve warned hubby lol) tomorrow!

luckily he’s in a much better head space tonight.

Officially in the 2ww now for me. So will start testing tomorrow :rofl: no seriously by 7dpo I cave so I'm glad I have 40 tests ready :haha:

Thank you. Ovulation was really painful this month I'm not sure why. I can always tell when I ovulate as it hurts but I was in agony the last few days.

Pinkcupcakes - it’s looking good, can’t wait to see your tests get darker. How fabulous :)

Sugger - my CM is the same this cycle, hardly any of it and just a bit of clear. Maybe it’s a good sign for us? They do say every pregnancy is different. Rooting for you all the way.

Nixnax - so sorry for AF, it’s the worst feeling when it arrives and I’m sending you a big hug. Wishing August to be your month.

3girlies - sorry O was so painful, hopefully a fantastic egg was released (or two) and it’s a good thing.

I feel awful. I’ve hardly slept all night with a horrendous headache. I sometimes get a migraine right before AF but it’s still 5 days away so don’t think it’s that. I did get some new glasses so maybe it is that. I gave in and took paracetamol which has took the edge off (hate taking any meds ever) My temp has gone up today so hopefully AF isn’t going to arrive early. Is paracetamol ok in the TWW?? I will do my crazy testing later this morning.

Paracetamol is fine. I'm on co cocodamol for stroke pain & that's ok but under consultant advice though. Hope your headache doesnt last too long,I get them alot but I have clots on my brain still so it's not nice.

Funny you mention twins, I'm an identical twin & so are my brothers & my twin was pregnant with identical twins last year but lost 1 during pregnancy. Think the chances of that are quite slim really so it's well strange.

I need to get off my bottom & go & pick up my clexane from the chemist. I only have 3 injections left so really need to get the next months worth, I always seem to leave it till the last minute oops

Sorry Nix.Hugs

Alligator you can have a short surge that you dont catch on the stick. I would just bd every other day until you see s temp rise. Also, what time of day are you testing?

Dee I hope its just a reg headache. I hsvent had my normal af headache
Thought it was starting a second ago but nothing. Fx you feel better and I fo not know if that med is safe or not but if I get a migraine I have to do chewable motrin fast. Prayers for your tests later Hugs

3girlies I wish I know exactly what causes the pson. I am sorry you got it rougher than normal. Same here but I took clomid. I told hubby never shain lol...my stomach swelled so much. I thought i would butst. Fx for testing ss much as you like lol and welcome!

Afm havent tested. Purposely squirreled away fmu doen the toilet. Just cant handle the truth if its bfn just yet. Anyone else feeling out?

Hugs

Paracetamol is fine. I'm on co cocodamol for stroke pain & that's ok but under consultant advice though. Hope your headache doesnt last too long,I get them alot but I have clots on my brain still so it's not nice.

Funny you mention twins, I'm an identical twin & so are my brothers & my twin was pregnant with identical twins last year but lost 1 during pregnancy. Think the chances of that are quite slim really so it's well strange.

I need to get off my bottom & go & pick up my clexane from the chemist. I only have 3 injections left so really need to get the next months worth, I always seem to leave it till the last minute oops
My girls are identical twins too :) I’m sorry your sister had a loss. You have identical brothers too? What are the odds of that?! They say identical twins are random but sometimes they do seem to occur in families so I don’t know. I love twins and would be thrilled if I ever got blessed with multiples again.

Sorry Nix.Hugs

Alligator you can have a short surge that you dont catch on the stick. I would just bd every other day until you see s temp rise. Also, what time of day are you testing?

Dee I hope its just a reg headache. I hsvent had my normal af headache
Thought it was starting a second ago but nothing. Fx you feel better and I fo not know if that med is safe or not but if I get a migraine I have to do chewable motrin fast. Prayers for your tests later Hugs

3girlies I wish I know exactly what causes the pson. I am sorry you got it rougher than normal. Same here but I took clomid. I told hubby never shain lol...my stomach swelled so much. I thought i would butst. Fx for testing ss much as you like lol and welcome!

Afm havent tested. Purposely squirreled away fmu doen the toilet. Just cant handle the truth if its bfn just yet. Anyone else feeling out?

Hugs
I’m feeling out too. Will test with SMU later but not feeling in a rush.

Guess I did ovulate! I was so worried it had failed even though I felt a few cramps some of my recent temps are taken earlier then normal..

I wanted to test tomorrow because it’s my birthday but I’ll only be 6dpo #-o I would love a late birthday positive pregnancy test would be the best birthday gift ever<3 I can’t see it happening tho but I can dream right? :)

5910255A-66C3-4254-8524-043462D81951.png

Sorry about AF @Nixnax

to everyone who has just Ov, fingers crossed for you!
And those waiting to test, good luck!

Afm: day 3 of close to positive OPKs. They are pretty much exactly the same as the last 2 days so no picture because no need to flog a dead horse. We didn’t Dtd last night because I’m just feeling a bit fed up, but will have to tonight just in case. I have been feel a bit crampy so maybe this is it gearing up now?

I’ll be honest with you ladies, I did wonder this am if maybe the run of strong opks is actually because I am pregnant and I did Ov earlier in the cycle after all. I had all but convinced myself so I tested... obviously :bfn:

does anyone else convince themselves of these things?

I got my bfp with my last daughter at 7dpo but it was so faint but I'd deffo test anyway you might aswell lol.

Doggy lover mine never faded after I ovulated with my little boy. Theres a thread in the ovulation section but it was years ago so probably really far back now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->