** July lucky testing thread **

Grrr the chemist have only just ordered my clexane they've have my prescription for 6 days & I have 3 injections left now. Useless! So I went to town for nothing basically. Hopefully they come tomorrow or I'll run out over the weekend

Shaking like a leaf. I swear the cassette test has a line! The One Step and the Wondfro however do not? Because only one test does it has to be a evap right? This is the one that seemed to have a shadow yesterday..maybe they are just rubbish? Opinions please.

50EBB5C6-223D-4609-9C68-9C25EEC39C1B.jpeg 2239B881-1010-4188-9FEB-E538528944D4.jpeg D376F173-BEAD-41D1-9109-4E020496FAAA.jpeg

I can see a smidge of a line on the strip tests too!!! Surely that has to be a bfp on the cassette. My strip tests took ages to get a line when my others were positive!!

Shaking like a leaf. I swear the cassette test has a line! The One Step and the Wondfro however do not? Because only one test does it has to be a evap right? This is the one that seemed to have a shadow yesterday..maybe they are just rubbish? Opinions please.

View attachment 1084869 View attachment 1084870 View attachment 1084871
I can see a line on the purple one in the second photo particularly and also the green handled strip one!! How many DPO are you? Fingers crossed <3

I can see a line on the purple one in the second photo particularly and also the green handled strip one!! How many DPO are you? Fingers crossed <3
The green one is an OPK...I was just using them up lol I am 9DPO by my calculations and 10DPO according to Fertilty Friend app.

Trying not to my hopes up.

Omg yes I see it. They are the first ones to pick up my bfp both times. Usually bright white. I have a really good feeling about this.

Hey lovely’s I think I posted in the old thread!
Iv been away for a while decorating , TtC and bought our daughter two new fur baby’s (kittens) congratulations to eve gone with BFPs!!!
Iv done a test today and I’d say I was 6dpo I’m unsure if this is a evap line or a positive line. It was my first sample in the morning too xxx

FACFEAA6-9754-4BE1-B0E4-231FFCF372EC.jpeg 0F09E774-5B51-4DEF-8E02-4836036269A2.png

So I haven't caught up yet, but ladies LOOK! IM SEEING ANOTHER LINE! so the top test was day before yesterday that I am already posted, the bottom one was yesterdays, I didn't post it yesterday as I thought it was a dud test as the strip never want white but stayed pinkish so I couldn't see if there was a line, but the sunlight is brighter this morning and I glanced at it and saw a definite line stronger then the day before! I have just tested with FMU again and waiting impatiently for that one to dry lol but also I am officially at 12dpo for the first time ever, my AF usually comes at 10-11dpo, and so far no sign of her, guys I am shaking I'm so hopeful but nervous! Please let this be it after so many months! I want it so much [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

View attachment 1084208
I would say positive congrats xxxx

Hugs Nix...you got your plan in a bag. Big big hug

Dee...I see a line. Omg pls let it be real. I wouldn't worry about the cheapies. Fx!!

Fx for everyone else!!!

I see it @Deethehippy! So exciting.

afm 5dpo (maybe, never had a completely positive opk but I’ve gone off my darkest, won’t be buying the clear and simple brand again) my bbs aren’t sore for the first cycle in a while. I feel like I could throw up but I was ill on Sunday and Monday so it might still be that. Have a headache too. Praying this is my month. I’m 31 next Saturday so I’ll probably test around then

Ladies I just don’t know, what looks like a BFN on FRER this morning, maybe a shadow but I can’t pick it up. Now I’m worried it’s a chemical? AF due Saturday so I could expect some progression at least, don’t you think? Ugh. I got so excited yesterday now I’m confused. I also had stabby/tingly pain in my breasts and nipples off and on yesterday which I got with my pregnancy with my daughter, haven’t noticed this morning yet but it’s not even 6am haha. I woke up too early and was excited to test for nothing!

feeling down again today after yesterday’s positive, why isn’t it getting darker? I have one more FRER, maybe I’ll try a lint hold this morning or save until tomorrow? I could pop out and get more and spend more money hahah

View attachment 1084213 View attachment 1084214
I see a very faint line xx

@Deethehippy i see that clearly on the first test!!!! Very clearly! Oh gosh I am crossing fingers for you so hard!

@Nixnax im sorry about af!

@FTale im doing OPK smu, then usually 1-2 times again (4ish pm and like 8-10pm). Whenever I pee haha!

although I just took one with fmu and got this! Premom says it’s higher than yesterday’s so perhaps this is the peak? It’s definitely positive no?!

bd this am so I feel good about that! Temp is low, so will bd again tomorrow too and see what the tests do today! Eek! I am cd12. I I’d at cd13 with my daughter!

image.jpg

Hey lovely’s I think I posted in the old thread!
Iv been away for a while decorating , TtC and bought our daughter two new fur baby’s (kittens) congratulations to eve gone with BFPs!!!
Iv done a test today and I’d say I was 6dpo I’m unsure if this is a evap line or a positive line. It was my first sample in the morning too xxx

View attachment 1084872 View attachment 1084874

I see that!!!! Fingers crossed!

@Deethehippy i see that clearly on the first test!!!! Very clearly! Oh gosh I am crossing fingers for you so hard!

@Nixnax im sorry about af!

@FTale im doing OPK smu, then usually 1-2 times again (4ish pm and like 8-10pm). Whenever I pee haha!

although I just took one with fmu and got this! Premom says it’s higher than yesterday’s so perhaps this is the peak? It’s definitely positive no?!

bd this am so I feel good about that! Temp is low, so will bd again tomorrow too and see what the tests do today! Eek! I am cd12. I I’d at cd13 with my daughter!

View attachment 1084876

super looking positive today, and yes definitely much darker and “more positive” than yesterday’s!

I’m scared to death that it was just a cruel evap. The reviews on those tests are BAD. Might try a Wondfro tonight otherwise trying to chill and hold out till tomorrow morning. Please let this be it, we are one year trying this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->