** July lucky testing thread **

What do you think? 10DPT 8DPO, there’s definitely a line on the Walmart cheapie, it’s dark, there’s also a line on the FRER, looks the same as yesterday’s. And I can barely make out one on the cheapie. Top FREE is yesterday’s

1EFFBC63-43AE-46CD-BED5-FF0B4027BDF6.jpeg FCFF04C4-3DB8-4769-9826-76B288F3568B.jpeg

5-6 dpo today! Keep getting strange twinges along my pant line on the left last night and today - kind of feels like when you’ve exercised a lot and it’s a bit tender the following day! If I stretch or cough or breath in deeply it’s like a soft dull ache.

I’ve felt quite nauseous last night and today but it seems to be when I’m hungry so trying not to read in to that. Sense of smell has seemed slightly heightened twice this afternoon when I have just had a watt of something that seems really strong! CP is still high but feels softer today I think, it’s hard to tell as it is so high!
My left boob feels strange... not sore particularly and not around the nipple but it’s a little tender I think!
Trying so hard to hold off to Saturday to test!

What do you think? 10DPT 8DPO, there’s definitely a line on the Walmart cheapie, it’s dark, there’s also a line on the FRER, looks the same as yesterday’s. And I can barely make out one on the cheapie. Top FREE is yesterday’s

View attachment 1084877 View attachment 1084878
Hard to tell if they are darker on my phone but they are certainly not lighter. I have everything crossed for you, it’s so stressful. Good luck.

I’m scared to death that it was just a cruel evap. The reviews on those tests are BAD. Might try a Wondfro tonight otherwise trying to chill and hold out till tomorrow morning. Please let this be it, we are one year trying this month.
Good luck to you lovely I hope you get your BFP xxx

Dee I can see lines on the strips as well! Fingers crossed for you!

Pink there’s lines on all those! So exciting!

Really hoping you both get those sticky, undeniable, dark line BFPs!

I’m scared to death that it was just a cruel evap. The reviews on those tests are BAD. Might try a Wondfro tonight otherwise trying to chill and hold out till tomorrow morning. Please let this be it, we are one year trying this month.

A year is a long old time, fingers crossed this is it for you!

View attachment 1084877 View attachment 1084878

i can see every single line!!!!

Ahhh thanks ladies! This morning I woke up with the worse bloating and gas! I feel huuuuge and uncomfortable from it.

All of these look positive. They didn't fade either. My money says BFP! :happydance:

Dee I totally see it on the purple test. I hear you on not getting excited though. I've had so many false positives over the last year since my loss last July... It is too painful to get excited and then be disappointed.

All of these look positive. They didn't fade either. My money says BFP! :happydance:

Dee I totally see it on the purple test. I hear you on not getting excited though. I've had so many false positives over the last year since my loss last July... It is too painful to get excited and then be disappointed.
Thank you!! I’m going to test in the afternoon too just to see! I’m so nervous!! If it was the trigger it would have made the tests lighter wouldn’t it?

Ahhhhhhrrrrrr ladies im now even more confused.

Temp still up. Femometer has now changed O day from day 10 to day 13. I dont think i did any OPKs on day 11 and 12.
But my last ewcm was on day 10.
FF still has not confirmed O](*,)

My right breast is still tender to touch.
I did a pregnancy test and BFN.
So now femometer is saying im only 5dpo instead of 8dpo.

What the hell is going on with me this is so frustrating.
20200723_161506.jpg Screenshot_20200723-161423_Femometer.jpg Screenshot_20200723-161410_Femometer.jpg

@Deethehippy i see that clearly on the first test!!!! Very clearly! Oh gosh I am crossing fingers for you so hard!

@Nixnax im sorry about af!

@FTale im doing OPK smu, then usually 1-2 times again (4ish pm and like 8-10pm). Whenever I pee haha!

although I just took one with fmu and got this! Premom says it’s higher than yesterday’s so perhaps this is the peak? It’s definitely positive no?!

bd this am so I feel good about that! Temp is low, so will bd again tomorrow too and see what the tests do today! Eek! I am cd12. I I’d at cd13 with my daughter!

View attachment 1084876

Thats positive hon. Good luck.
Ahhhhhhrrrrrr ladies im now even more confused.

Temp still up. Femometer has now changed O day from day 10 to day 13. I dont think i did any OPKs on day 11 and 12.
But my last ewcm was on day 10.
FF still has not confirmed O](*,)

My right breast is still tender to touch.
I did a pregnancy test and BFN.
So now femometer is saying im only 5dpo instead of 8dpo.

What the hell is going on with me this is so frustrating.
View attachment 1084879 View attachment 1084880 View attachment 1084881

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->