** July lucky testing thread **

@Deethehippy i hope that’s your bfp!!
@PinkCupcakes looking good. It’s hard to say whether or not it’s your trigger so just keep testing! FXd!!
@Nixnax so sorry about AF

afm opk is positive, IC negative but I see a vvvfl on the FRER. I’m 11/12dpo so hopefully...
A few days ago all my tests were stark white so I swear it’s not my trigger anymore but time will tell I guess huh? I’m so impatient!

Just did a Wondfro and it's white as white BFN although my pee was very clear and not concentrated at all. Loosing hope that the line I had this morning was just a dodgy test. Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough.

@Deethehippy i see lines on all the tests. I am absolutely praying this is it for you!!

@PinkCupcakes so exciting!!

@Alligator, good timing, best of luck!!!

@Suggerhoney i wish I knew more about charting, sending my best thoughts to you honey

Good luck and hi to everyone! Sorry I don’t have more time to post ATM but thinking of you all.

CD5 here so very boring haha

@Deethehippy i see lines on all the tests. I am absolutely praying this is it for you!!

@PinkCupcakes so exciting!!

@Alligator, good timing, best of luck!!!

@Suggerhoney i wish I knew more about charting, sending my best thoughts to you honey

Good luck and hi to everyone! Sorry I don’t have more time to post ATM but thinking of you all.

CD5 here so very boring haha

Thanks hon.

I had a dream last night that I got a :bfp: on frer and the clear blue with the cross.
I was shaking and crying and in so much shock in this dream.
It was so vivid.
Still have sore right breast and feeling queezy when I'm hungry.

I can normally go all day without eating and im fine.

But without knowing when I've O how can I even get excited about a possible pregnancy.

No dought symptoms will vanish and AF will show.

Got my fingers crossed for Dee and Pink! Hoping this is your month :)

I thought joining this would keep me distracted from my own eggs but it’s just making me want to test more . I’m 7 DPO and I’ve only got a clear blue test in the house so I would maybe test on Saturday but hoping I’ll be busy with it being the weekend to keep me distracted and I’ll probably know it AF is coming by Monday. I’ve not done a test before and I feel like if I do, I should be telling my OH but then I don’t want him to be feeling the way I am so I’m kind of holding out until something different happens so I’m almost certain! Does that make sense?

Ahhhhhhrrrrrr ladies im now even more confused.

Temp still up. Femometer has now changed O day from day 10 to day 13. I dont think i did any OPKs on day 11 and 12.
But my last ewcm was on day 10.
FF still has not confirmed O](*,)

My right breast is still tender to touch.
I did a pregnancy test and BFN.
So now femometer is saying im only 5dpo instead of 8dpo.

What the hell is going on with me this is so frustrating.
View attachment 1084879 View attachment 1084880 View attachment 1084881

That's a 9dpo chart if you ask me. I'd hold out and test Monday if you can stand to wait that long. I really think FF isn't confirming because of lack of pre ovulation data. It really looks at the whole picture, vs the other apps fill in guesses based on algorithms. I know you're so frustrated. :hugs: I'm sorry dear.

Ok what the heck you guys...

I know, I know. No OPKs after confirmed ovulation...but I gotta pee on something ok?

Why is it so dark at 4dpo? Check my chart (which is beautiful so far just saying!) I definitely ovulated. I know it isn't unusual to get dark ones right before AF, but that's a long way away...9-10 days.

20200723_133531.jpg

Ok what the heck you guys...

I know, I know. No OPKs after confirmed ovulation...but I gotta pee on something ok?

Why is it so dark at 4dpo? Check my chart (which is beautiful so far just saying!) I definitely ovulated. I know it isn't unusual to get dark ones right before AF, but that's a long way away...9-10 days.

View attachment 1084889
I had the exact same thing today & I'm 3dpo. :shrug:

That's a 9dpo chart if you ask me. I'd hold out and test Monday if you can stand to wait that long. I really think FF isn't confirming because of lack of pre ovulation data. It really looks at the whole picture, vs the other apps fill in guesses based on algorithms. I know you're so frustrated. :hugs: I'm sorry dear.
Thank u so much for looking hon. I really appreciate it.
I will try and hold of testing until Monday.
Keeping it all crossef for you to flower <3

I used some more cheapies tonight and they are very BFN. Really think I am out and that line this morning was an evap. Tomorrow mornings pee will be the decider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->