** July lucky testing thread **

let’s hope fmu tomorrow yields a positive!

@Suggerhoney big hugs :hugs:

Thanks hon.

@Alligator looks like we are in same boat. SMU and stole all the dye in 3 seconds.

Hugs to everyone in limbo. It's the worst feeling there is.

I've never had one so positive before.

View attachment 1084890

Thats a supper dupper positive hon good luck.
:dust:

@Alligator and @drudai good luck ladies, go catch that egg!

@Suggerhoney i agree, I think FF didn’t confirm because there wasn’t enough temps before O. I’m excited for you to test though!

@Deethehippy hopefully all your other tests were just too diluted! FXd!

@PinkCupcakes exactly! I bet it’s BFP :)

Thanks hon. Wish I started temping on cd1 now.

Just hope ive definitely ovulated.
Getting some promising signs but just can't get excited unless I get a blazing BFP.

Been really thirsty which was a symptom I had with my son.
But still don't want to get my hopes up.

Can I hop in?

Hiiii ladies! Didn't expect to be checking in here for quite some time. But here I am...

So, without going into too much detail - looks like I'll be testing before July is out. Just looking to pass some time before either AF shows (due sometime near end of month) or I end up POAS. Can I wait with you guys? :)

Second OPK today after a long hold (I’m terrible at drinking water when out with my toddler!!! Need to be better at hydrating) and stoke the dye right away just like you @drudai!! Very positive so I think it’s peaking! Will take another later this afternoon and evening. Pee was pretty concentrated, does that matter as much with OPK? That makes it confusing if I take tests with different hours between holds haha!

we bd this am and will do again tomorrow - I’m thinking tomorrow will be O day? Maybe Saturday?

C55650A3-8300-4010-85DA-8C060E4E4AB7.jpeg

@LoneWanderer welcome and good luck!

@Alligator I had a pretty short hold (around 2 hours) and had a pop with my early lunch before going. I'd say either way we are both in a surge. I hope evening is -, :lol: I appreciate the opportunity, body, but DH is only capable of so much BD.

I'm going to try and wait for August to test, and other lies I tell myself: a novel.

Today is 6dpo - noticing slight changes to my breast and I’ve felt really nauseous all day when I haven’t eaten in a little while, goes away when I eat then back shortly after. I’ve had a slight headache but a lot of dizziness and fuzzy eyesight. I feel so sick right now! Trying to decide if 7dpo is too early to test tomorrow morning! Surely no one gets a BFP that early? I just want to know! I’m so impatient!

I think it’s just the trigger lingering cause my tests are faint now, except the FRER, that one is still the same... I’m so confused top is yesterday afternoon, middle today FMU, and bottom is now

20125A63-59F4-43F2-8BF6-85B4A46AEFD8.jpeg

I think it’s just the trigger lingering cause my tests are faint now, except the FRER, that one is still the same... I’m so confused top is yesterday afternoon, middle today FMU, and bottom is now

View attachment 1084901
Your pee may not be as good in the latter part of the day though. Best to test in the morning if you can. All my cheapies have been BFN tonight so I am praying for us both for tomorrow x

Second OPK today after a long hold (I’m terrible at drinking water when out with my toddler!!! Need to be better at hydrating) and stoke the dye right away just like you @drudai!! Very positive so I think it’s peaking! Will take another later this afternoon and evening. Pee was pretty concentrated, does that matter as much with OPK? That makes it confusing if I take tests with different hours between holds haha!

we bd this am and will do again tomorrow - I’m thinking tomorrow will be O day? Maybe Saturday?

View attachment 1084896

holy moly! I’ve never seen an opk that dark! You releasing a dozen eggs this cycle?!

@PinkCupcakes Takes couple of days for noticable progression. But also, I don't trust FRER for being as sensitive as they once we're. Google their reviews, it's horrible! And anything less than FMU will probably give you mixed results this early.

Do you have an IC from 21st to compare to todays?

Lol @doggylover i hope not!! I only have half a uterus so way too many babies hehehe. It was about a 6 hour midday hold.

@drudai ill see what happens the rest of the day! Also hoping for them to get and stay lighter but we’ll know more tomorrow!

in other news we just got a tornado warning and thunderstorm warning in my city! We often get nasty thunderstorms but rarely tornadoes as it’s a large city and they just aren’t as common in large cities. My toddler is still napping! Hoping it’s just a precaution and the storm slides past us.

@PinkCupcakes agreed about pee concentration especially since it’s still so early for you. That bottom test looks a smidge darker to me though? Still crossing fingers. I don’t want to be a downer but I know with my miscarriage a few years ago I got faint positives on FRER for 2 months with very low levels of hcg in my system. ICs were negative. I didn’t want to say anything before. Still hoping hard for your BFP! It looks a bit darker so that’s promising to me!

I hope the tornando passes by you Alligator....living in the UK I can't imagine getting warnings for that sort of thing.

Can I hop in?

Hiiii ladies! Didn't expect to be checking in here for quite some time. But here I am...

So, without going into too much detail - looks like I'll be testing before July is out. Just looking to pass some time before either AF shows (due sometime near end of month) or I end up POAS. Can I wait with you guys? :)

Hi hon welcome the thread. Of course u can wait with us.
Im not sure how many DPOs I am exactly but im anything from 5dpo to 9dpo.
Good luck hon.

Today is 6dpo - noticing slight changes to my breast and I’ve felt really nauseous all day when I haven’t eaten in a little while, goes away when I eat then back shortly after. I’ve had a slight headache but a lot of dizziness and fuzzy eyesight. I feel so sick right now! Trying to decide if 7dpo is too early to test tomorrow morning! Surely no one gets a BFP that early? I just want to know! I’m so impatient!

I've been the exact same. Ive had a few dizzy spells. Feel sick when I haven't eaten in a while.
My right breast is tender on the top and has been for 5 days.
I've been supper thirsty all day.
I have no idea what DPO i am. Im anything from 5dpo to 9dpo.
My temp has been just above 37c the past few days.
I also had a dream that I got BFPs on a few tests.

I really hope these are all good signs [-o<

View attachment 1084896

I've had a few OPKs go that dark over the past 5 months. Good luck hon.
Hope the tornado passes u hon. Im in the UK so I have no idea what its like having a tornado. Only ever seen them in movies.
Stay safe

Hi all! Took a few days off Bnb but am back and will catch up on the thread after the kids are in bed tonight! CD3 for me...so glad that AF didn't take her sweet time showing up. It hasn't been a bad period at all and is on the way out the door already (compared to last month which lasted over a week!). Doing great mentally now and am excited to try again in a couple weeks! My parents are up this weekend and next week will be spent finishing up converting our playroom to a homeschool room....by the time those things are done, it will be time to start OPKs and baby dancing! I feel SO much more relaxed going into this cycle. Last cycle was a spontaneous decision to start and I was so stressed the whole time ....but knowing that I AM ovulating, hormone testing came back normal and timing would be a lot better to get pregnant this cycle or next has left me much more relaxed.

Hope you all are doing well and I'll go through and respond to everyone tonight!

Hi all! Took a few days off Bnb but am back and will catch up on the thread after the kids are in bed tonight! CD3 for me...so glad that AF didn't take her sweet time showing up. It hasn't been a bad period at all and is on the way out the door already (compared to last month which lasted over a week!). Doing great mentally now and am excited to try again in a couple weeks! My parents are up this weekend and next week will be spent finishing up converting our playroom to a homeschool room....by the time those things are done, it will be time to start OPKs and baby dancing! I feel SO much more relaxed going into this cycle. Last cycle was a spontaneous decision to start and I was so stressed the whole time ....but knowing that I AM ovulating, hormone testing came back normal and timing would be a lot better to get pregnant this cycle or next has left me much more relaxed.

Hope you all are doing well and I'll go through and respond to everyone tonight!

Yay welcome back hon. Wishing u lots of luck this cycle
@Suggerhoney you've got Sugar Sugar stick in my head. Every time I read your name. :lol:

Sugger oh honey honey
You are my candy girl and u got me wanting youuuu.
Hahahaha.
:bunny:

Hi hon welcome the thread. Of course u can wait with us.
Im not sure how many DPOs I am exactly but im anything from 5dpo to 9dpo.
Good luck hon.

I've been the exact same. Ive had a few dizzy spells. Feel sick when I haven't eaten in a while.
My right breast is tender on the top and has been for 5 days.
I've been supper thirsty all day.
I have no idea what DPO i am. Im anything from 5dpo to 9dpo.
My temp has been just above 37c the past few days.
I also had a dream that I got BFPs on a few tests.

I really hope these are all good signs [-o<

I've had a few OPKs go that dark over the past 5 months. Good luck hon.
Hope the tornado passes u hon. Im in the UK so I have no idea what its like having a tornado. Only ever seen them in movies.
Stay safe

Before my BFP I had the same symptom of tender breast, but just on the top and just on one side...it was so odd. Almost felt like a bruise or lik I did too many bench presses . Anyway, just wanted to say I'm really hoping you get your BFP! ❤️

How did I miss that bit. Tornado!!!! I would be a storm chaser if i could lol. My friend in Florida videos every storm for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->