** July lucky testing thread **

Before my BFP I had the same symptom of tender breast, but just on the top and just on one side...it was so odd. Almost felt like a bruise or lik I did too many bench presses . Anyway, just wanted to say I'm really hoping you get your BFP! ❤️

Yesss thats exactly like mine. Its on the top and to the side and feels bruised. Oh wow I really hope its a good sign.
Its been like it for 5 days but only the right one lol.

How did I miss that bit. Tornado!!!! I would be a storm chaser if i could lol. My friend in Florida videos every storm for me
Thats so cool that ure friend sends u videos. Are they the same as in the movies or do movies over exaggerate? I find it all so interesting storms. I love a good thunder and lightning storm i can sit and watch them for hours.

@Alligator

For science; 2 one hour holds on my AFAC cheapies. I don't think concentration matters much, of the LH is there it's there!

View attachment 1084905

Those cheapies are supper positive to.
Girl get catching that eggy:spermy:

Thanks ladies I didn’t realize the test was THAT dark hahah! How exciting. I hope it means good things, I didn’t have a test that dark last cycle! Just did a 2 hour hold and it’s definitely not that dark, but close to positive, maybe positive? I don’t think so. But close. So either the surge is over and it’s heading out or pee was diluted vs concentrated before.

No storm for us but the northern part of my city got hit with a major thunderstorm, and a couple funnel clouds but none touched down! We had sunny skies (for reference I live in a huge city, like 1.3 million people and massive in terms of space, it takes 45-60 minutes to drive end to end in good traffic). The tornado warnings are over thankfully!

here’s my most recent OPK for science. Will take another before bed. I just love to pee on things hahah! And yes I’m cuddling my toddler and took this pic lol!

1EDBCF09-4C94-4DAA-AF3B-3927F5D223FC.jpeg

@Suggerhoney I live in the Midwest, where most of the storms take place. When it's really bad, it's eerie. The sky is weird colors (green/purple sometimes red) and the air feels strange (barometric pressure changes). The rain will be insane, sideways and trees nearly bending in half... And then silence. That cliche silence before the storm? Oh yeah. The rain stops and when you look up... Funnel cloud. Nightmare fuel.

Nah they are rubbish lol. She sent me videos of the last hurricane to hit & that was rubbish too lol. It was like swirly rain lol.

My friend sent me a pic of her cats gift to her....holy moly what the hell! It's a pigeon lol. I am now terrified of the kitten!! Do all cats do that?

My dh does hurricane work. He’s the one to go out and put the blue roofs on. It’s crazy. The stuff we have seen. Total destruction. He leaves for months at a time. It’s great income, but stressful for sure. I always stress he’s gone during ovulation.

My friend sent me a pic of her cats gift to her....holy moly what the hell! It's a pigeon lol. I am now terrified of the kitten!! Do all cats do that?
You should see what my dog used to bring home! :sick:

I’m so nervous to test tomorrow morning, will it be darker... will it be the same or lighter? Is it my trigger? I have no idea I’m so confused.

Target is trying to sabotage me. They shipped my "arriving Tuesday" pregnancy tests early and now they'll arrive Saturday. Y'all know I'll be peeing on them. They will be gone before Tuesday. :blush::blush:

@Suggerhoney I live in the Midwest, where most of the storms take place. When it's really bad, it's eerie. The sky is weird colors (green/purple sometimes red) and the air feels strange (barometric pressure changes). The rain will be insane, sideways and trees nearly bending in half... And then silence. That cliche silence before the storm? Oh yeah. The rain stops and when you look up... Funnel cloud. Nightmare fuel.
I’m also in the Midwest..the sky’s do get so strange- you know a storm/tornado is imminent when that happens!

Still surging tonight!
How does this go ladies? This is darker than my earlier test, so is it on the way out? Do you O 12-48h after the first positive? After the peak? After they go negative again? I forget lol!

C56FDAC2-1FC1-42A1-AD53-F21EA571C953.jpeg

Still surging tonight!
How does this go ladies? This is darker than my earlier test, so is it on the way out? Do you O 12-48h after the first positive? After the peak? After they go negative again? I forget lol!

View attachment 1084934

Mine have been positive all day, too. I'm almost annoyed, :lol: Hopefully negative tomorrow morning. Go egg, go!

Mine have been positive all day, too. I'm almost annoyed, :lol: Hopefully negative tomorrow morning. Go egg, go!
Haha yes! I want that surge to be over so we can get to O time!! Will see what tomorrow morning brings!

@PinkCupcakes fx for tomorrow’s test! It’s such a dang roller coaster.

@Nixnax :hugs::hugs:

@topazicatzbet my goodness, I am so sorry for the ordeal you've had to go through. I hope you are able to get the surgery done soon (or already done...I'm a few days behind in the thread)

@JAJuly2013 good luck!

@Deethehippy praying that you see a line in the AM!

@Suggerhoney how frustrating that FF still hasn't confirmed! If you throw a few temps in before O, does it give you CH? That's the only reason I see why it wouldn't have confirmed yet. You have a clear temp shift and pos OPK. Ugh. I would just go with your other app!

@PinkCupcakes FX you see darkening lines soon!!!

Wowzers....there was so much to catch up on! Good luck to everyone with the positive OPKs...go catch those eggies!!

Oh my gosh. It must be really scary. The scariest thing I've seen here in England was way back in 1987, we had a hurricane and ot pulled trees up, and roofs. I can remember being picked up from school early and the wind was pulling me up and my step dad had to hold on to me for dear life.
I then remember being in my bedroom and the wind was so strong and loud and the windows where shaking. I was really scared. I was only 7 years old and i was terrified. Best thing was there was no warning.
The weather man dismissed that there was a hurricane on the way. U know typical English, stiff upper lip 'oh yes I hear there's a hurricane on its way haha,
But my gosh didn't it hit.
We get strong winds and bad storms now. Lots of floods in parts of the UK but that back in 87 was definitely one to remember.
Its still vivid in my memory even tho it was years ago.

My dh does hurricane work. He’s the one to go out and put the blue roofs on. It’s crazy. The stuff we have seen. Total destruction. He leaves for months at a time. It’s great income, but stressful for sure. I always stress he’s gone during ovulation.

Oh wow hon. That must be hard him being gone for long periods of time.

I’m also in the Midwest..the sky’s do get so strange- you know a storm/tornado is imminent when that happens!

I must admit sometimes here in England when there's a storm coming it can go earily calm and quiet like not a breath of wind and it goes supper humid. Then the lightning starts then thunder and then the heavens open.

Autumn time we can get quite strong winds and heavy rain. Not to bad tho.

I’m so nervous to test tomorrow morning, will it be darker... will it be the same or lighter? Is it my trigger? I have no idea I’m so confused.

Awwww ure bound to be sweety. Fixed they are darker

@Nixnax :hugs::hugs:

@topazicatzbet my goodness, I am so sorry for the ordeal you've had to go through. I hope you are able to get the surgery done soon (or already done...I'm a few days behind in the thread)

@JAJuly2013 good luck!

@Deethehippy praying that you see a line in the AM!

@Suggerhoney how frustrating that FF still hasn't confirmed! If you throw a few temps in before O, does it give you CH? That's the only reason I see why it wouldn't have confirmed yet. You have a clear temp shift and pos OPK. Ugh. I would just go with your other app!

@PinkCupcakes FX you see darkening lines soon!!!

Wowzers....there was so much to catch up on! Good luck to everyone with the positive OPKs...go catch those eggies!!

Hi hon yeah i tried that this morning and it gave me solid cross hairs on CD8. Way to early sadly. I O on cd 8 after my last chemical.
So if i O on day 8 it don't make sence because i had my positive OPks on CD8 and CD9 they peaked?
Id be 11dpo if it was day 8.
I tested this morning and BFN so im a bit down.
I will know for sure when i O when AF comes because I always have a 15 to 16 day lp.
Was a 17 day one last cycle but that was a chemical.

Femometer is saying im 6dpo.

My breast is not tender now so im pretty sure im out again:sad2:

Had so many promising signs but now nothing.
If i am 11dpo with BFNs then im definitely out.
I took the temp back out again and it took the cross hairs away. Im not sure if i shud leave it in because its not a accurate temp.
New i shudnt of got excited :sad2:
So this is what happened when I put in that random temp on CD5
20200724_094527.jpg
And when i take it out
20200724_094446.jpg
My temp dropped today to. But I didnt sleep that well hence the open triangle I woke earlier.

And femometer
20200724_094732.jpg

I've been the exact same. Ive had a few dizzy spells. Feel sick when I haven't eaten in a while.
My right breast is tender on the top and has been for 5 days.
I've been supper thirsty all day.
I have no idea what DPO i am. Im anything from 5dpo to 9dpo.
My temp has been just above 37c the past few days.
I also had a dream that I got BFPs on a few tests.

I really hope these are all good signs [-o<

I really hope so! I was getting strange cramps this morning again. I tested last night and then this morning with FMU but both were stark white BFNs - I'm only 6-7dpo today though so just purely doing it for nosiness just now haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->