** July lucky testing thread **

I really hope so! I was getting strange cramps this morning again. I tested last night and then this morning with FMU but both were stark white BFNs - I'm only 6-7dpo today though so just purely doing it for nosiness just now haha.

Good luck.

All my symptoms have vanished and BFNs.
:cry:

Woke up this morning and have a feeling this month is not my month I can only hope I’m wrong :(

Oh my gosh. It must be really scary. The scariest thing I've seen here in England was way back in 1987, we had a hurricane and ot pulled trees up, and roofs. I can remember being picked up from school early and the wind was pulling me up and my step dad had to hold on to me for dear life.
I then remember being in my bedroom and the wind was so strong and loud and the windows where shaking. I was really scared. I was only 7 years old and i was terrified. Best thing was there was no warning.
The weather man dismissed that there was a hurricane on the way. U know typical English, stiff upper lip 'oh yes I hear there's a hurricane on its way haha,
But my gosh didn't it hit.
We get strong winds and bad storms now. Lots of floods in parts of the UK but that back in 87 was definitely one to remember.
Its still vivid in my memory even tho it was years ago.

Oh wow hon. That must be hard him being gone for long periods of time.

I must admit sometimes here in England when there's a storm coming it can go earily calm and quiet like not a breath of wind and it goes supper humid. Then the lightning starts then thunder and then the heavens open.

Autumn time we can get quite strong winds and heavy rain. Not to bad tho.

Awwww ure bound to be sweety. Fixed they are darker

Hi hon yeah i tried that this morning and it gave me solid cross hairs on CD8. Way to early sadly. I O on cd 8 after my last chemical.
So if i O on day 8 it don't make sence because i had my positive OPks on CD8 and CD9 they peaked?
Id be 11dpo if it was day 8.
I tested this morning and BFN so im a bit down.
I will know for sure when i O when AF comes because I always have a 15 to 16 day lp.
Was a 17 day one last cycle but that was a chemical.

Femometer is saying im 6dpo.

My breast is not tender now so im pretty sure im out again:sad2:

Had so many promising signs but now nothing.
If i am 11dpo with BFNs then im definitely out.
I took the temp back out again and it took the cross hairs away. Im not sure if i shud leave it in because its not a accurate temp.
New i shudnt of got excited :sad2:
So this is what happened when I put in that random temp on CD5
View attachment 1084945
And when i take it out
View attachment 1084946
My temp dropped today to. But I didnt sleep that well hence the open triangle I woke earlier.

And femometer
View attachment 1084947

I am actually laughing out loud at this! It’s been a while since I thought about Michael Fish and the Great Storm of 1987! I’m a geography teacher but haven’t taught hurricanes in a while, and used to teach about this every year!

afm: my OPKs are lightening up again. Still no sign that ovulation has or will happen. This has never happened to me before and i am so over it. For the first time ever I want my period to start so I can move on from this.

Woke up this morning and have a feeling this month is not my month I can only hope I’m wrong :(

Im sorry hon. I think im out as well again.
All my symptoms have vanished and temp has dropped.

I am actually laughing out loud at this! It’s been a while since I thought about Michael Fish and the Great Storm of 1987! I’m a geography teacher but haven’t taught hurricanes in a while, and used to teach about this every year!

afm: my OPKs are lightening up again. Still no sign that ovulation has or will happen. This has never happened to me before and i am so over it. For the first time ever I want my period to start so I can move on from this.

Thats his name haha. Yeah i can remember him so vividly and how he was certain not hurricane was coming lol.

All tests BFN this morning at 10 DPO. Absolutely gutted...yesterday’s line must have been an evap or chemical? Probably evap. I feel so pregnant too..very sore boobs. Why are hormones so cruel? :-(:-(

1E4DC9DE-AA63-43D5-A575-E6C318F9EC9F.jpeg

Im sorry hon. I think im out as well again.
All my symptoms have vanished and temp has dropped.

Thats his name haha. Yeah i can remember him so vividly and how he was certain not hurricane was coming lol.

So sorry @Suggerhoney i Hope next month is ours! My temp has dropped abit just hope it don’t anymore :( but I don’t think I’m going to temp anymore for the rest of this cycle. X

E30D6809-AAF3-4C7F-8BA4-7109B52AE928.png

That drop could be implantation?

I’m not sure x I’ve been looking at other charts that are similar some ended in a period and some ended in a bfp x I’ve been looking at the likely hood of implantation at 6dpo and apparently it’s rare ? With my last pregnancy I think ovulated on cd20 and got a postive at 8dpo.. I wasn’t trying and my cycles where 24-25 days so I only tested beacuse I had some symptoms at 8dpo and I got a extremely faint so I must of implanted at 6dpo? All this is so confusing! x this is what I’ve just read x

68611B45-F881-44AE-B8B0-50FABAD65D58.jpeg

I’m not sure x I’ve been looking at other charts that are similar some ended in a period and some ended in a bfp x I’ve been looking at the likely hood of implantation at 6dpo and apparently it’s rare ? With my last pregnancy I think ovulated on cd20 and got a postive at 8dpo.. I wasn’t trying and my cycles where 24-25 days so I only tested beacuse I had some symptoms at 8dpo and I got a extremely faint so I must of implanted at 6dpo? All this is so confusing! x this is what I’ve just read x

View attachment 1084951
I doubt your AF is coming at 6DPO though? I thought it only dropped 1-2 days before AF? Wishing you luck...the temp thing isn't always 100%

I have 0 symptoms today too! I was so certain it had happened this month and now feel like I was just imagining it all! I’m only 6-7 dpo but feeling low! I will keep testing every morning with FMU this weekend and maybe try a couple each day from Monday but just not looking good! I hate ttc! When I had my two, I didn’t track or know any of this stuff and it just happened! Maybe need to delete apps etc and just hope for the best when we restart in January :(

Dee is there not a line on the middle test or is it my eyes?

I'm now 2dpo, tested today :rofl: I have 40 tests so it's for research purposes lol

Dee is there not a line on the middle test or is it my eyes?

I'm now 2dpo, tested today :rofl: I have 40 tests so it's for research purposes lol

There was a faint grey thing but uber faint and less than yesterdays...I think these tests are not good ....the online reviews say lots of false lines.

Sorry you are feeling this way Star, hope a bfp proves you wrong FX Hugs

Dee same here Hugs I am moving on to IVF and was trying hard not too but it is here. I see doc in a few days to see when I start Stims.

Here are my lovely bfns...blue pregmate looks bfp but its not trust me. My opk was nice and 'start your period soon dark' at least in my case it only gets dark before AF shows. I will stop my progesterone this weekend or sooner. I will test late tonight with cheapies as I'm out of the dreaded frers. I will not use my clearblue digi..gonna save that one.

So I will be on break from ttc until I start my Stims which could be this next cycle. Too all waiting to test still or you know you are moving on
:hug::dust:

20200724_065819.jpg 20200724_071616.jpg

So I've been spending extra money to order tests that are labelled 10miu.

Anyone have equal luck with 25miu? Considering the box of 100 pregmates but I'm just so hesitant to believe they can actually predict early like they claim since first response is 12miu or less.

Thoughts?

these are Wondfo early result (10) vs normal Wondfo (25). Definitely showed up on early before regular, and darkened faster on early. But there was a faint line in less than 24h on both. (These aren’t dpo, these are dates- the 15 would be around 9dpo to 14dpo)- added frer for comparison since you mentioned.

FRER had a Light but non-squinter line during one of my chemicals when I had a blood level of 5.7 a few years ago...

5985A1D6-B297-4594-B22D-4D66FFB06230.jpeg 22A54657-29DF-4917-BC0C-0F29E02BEC3B.jpeg

So sorry @Suggerhoney i Hope next month is ours! My temp has dropped abit just hope it don’t anymore :( but I don’t think I’m going to temp anymore for the rest of this cycle. X

View attachment 1084950

That looks like a normal fluctuation and not a big deal star! Many, many bfp charts have dips and rises. You're way, way above your cover line. I always regret it when I stop temping half way through a cycle, but if it's stressing you out it isn't worth it. ❤️

I doubt your AF is coming at 6DPO though? I thought it only dropped 1-2 days before AF? Wishing you luck...the temp thing isn't always 100%
Probably not but wondering if I could have a short Lp after mc? x hopefully not I haven’t had any cramping x and Thankyou xx

@Deethehippy i thought the same about the middle test. Ugh. It is still early for you. Although I know the agony of seeing faint lines that fade so I’m sorry! Hang in there.

cd13 today and my temp went up - I didn’t sleep great but it’s up from 97.19ish to 97.53. I am still getting positive OPK though - I don’t think I’ve ovulated yet?? It’s been 24hr since my first faint positive and I guess about 36 since they started getting darker. I thought for sure today was O day, but maybe my temp rise says otherwise? So confusing! I feel a bit down if I’ve already Od! I think we covered it ok but for some reason it feels too early and I didn’t notice any fertile CM. I’ll see what today brings I guess! Perhaps the temp is due to not sleeping great, I didn’t have a good stretch of sleep before I temper so it could be that.

1D31FE4B-CE05-4FE4-9795-1AC7D25D5A21.jpg 720B6862-6F6C-470F-86B0-48C008BC98E4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->