** July lucky testing thread **

Pretty sure I’m out... 11DPT, 9DPO and the FRER is lighter today.... my Walmart cheapie still has a strong line, IC I don’t see anything. Ugh... I just don’t know anymore...why would Walmart cheapie show such a strong line but FRER is super faint and nothing on Ic?

FB27D1C7-0CDE-40B6-BBD5-14D4D282A888.jpeg 2814F48C-B685-4DB3-8AA5-F83558D6DF75.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like you might ovulate today alligator. Some of the newer data suggests ovulation can happen on the rise, not the dip, and I find that to be pretty true for me. I can feel it and I know I ovulated on the rise this month. Happy baby dancing! Fingers crossed.

I just peed on another purple handle and a clear faint line again. They are obviously faulty because I've had two with lines the same strength and one this morning with a lighter line......all other tests BFN. They are meant to be 10miu but so are the other strips I use.

The reviews are awful - it's just such a mind game to see a clear line on a test.

2A45753A-355C-4244-A35C-A0C3269856BB.jpeg

Pretty sure I’m out... 11DPT, 9DPO and the FRER is lighter today.... my Walmart cheapie still has a strong line, IC I don’t see anything. Ugh... I just don’t know anymore...

View attachment 1084965 View attachment 1084966
I'm so sorry..it's just so hard isn't it when you have a little hope and then it all goes away again. I really hope things can turn around for you .....could it still be early?

I just ordered some more purple handles and I am going to dip them in water and maybe OH's wee and see if they are always giving those stupid lines and then I will write to the company if they are.

PinkCupcakes, you’re not out yet. I still see lines! I know it’s frustrating but hang in there.

Alligator, I think you will o today. My o day was on the rise as well, not the dip.

Dee, that line is so obvious!

Is it clearer on this picture? It’s very clear and pink in real life.

97BD7F06-08E5-45E4-8907-143D4378E72F.jpeg

I attached my chart..any thoughts? I don’t understand charts really. 75631B89-3B3E-4457-AC41-B31AA52C5764.png

@Deethehippy that line is so obvious and looks like it has colour! How frustrating.

@MrS. MaBrEy interesting! I think it’s today too given OPK timing and how dark it still is. It wasn’t a massive temp rise either, back up to what it was earlier in the cycle. So I think today is the day! We bd this morning so I feel good! DH mentioned i was ‘slippery’ haha so hopefully lots of EWCM in there!

@Suggerhoney :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry....this cycle has been a bit all over the board for you. If you did ovulate too early, then the positive is that this cycle is almost done, hopefully your body will be reset and you will be able to go into your next cycle knowing you'll have a nice and mature egg to try and catch. And if you didn't ovulate early, then you are still in for this month and is likely too early to test. I know how hard it is and it must be so frustrating not having a clear answer

@Stargirl1993 if temping is stressful for you, then I would definitely put away the thermometer. but your temp is WAY above cover. You will have dips and rises throughout your luteal phase and that's totally normal. Even on my BFP cycle with my youngest, my temp plummeted to barely over cover, hovered there for a few days and then shot back up. What you don't want to see is a temp fall under your coverline (though I've seen a few pregnancy charts where their implantation dip went just under cover and then had a great rise back and climbed from there). You are definitely not out based on that temp. But do whatever feels the best mentally and emotionally for you :hugs:

@Deethehippy you are still so early in your cycle that there is lots of time to see a clear positive. I'm sorry that you had some rubbish tests though. It's so cruel when that happens and definitely plays mind games with you. Hopefully you will start to see that line darken in the next couple days and the others will start to register!

@PerthLady91 ugh, im sorry for all the confusing signs!! And I agree! With my oldest, I was so new to all of it that I didn't even realize you could ovulate on different days- i thought it was day 14, that's when you ovulate. It took a couple months for me to figure out how to listen to my body and bam- I got pregnant...I didn't even know early testing was a thing so didn't take a test until 13dpo! ah, the younger more innocent days haha. But really, if it's too stressful for you, I would just delete everything, listen to your bodies signs and don't do all the extra testing/tracking

@FTale I'm sorry that you're having to go the IVF route and that things haven't happened without the intervention. Praying that you have a successful IVF and it brings you a beautiful new little one

@Alligator I'm thinking you're going to ovulate today hun and see a big jump tomorrow. I'm not a temping expert but I'm pretty sure you want to see a rise that goes above your previous temps. I bet that egg is dropping today and you'll see a good rise in the AM. I always ovulate the day after my dip so it's not a hard rule that it has to be on the bottom temp. I would get in one more BD today!!

@PinkCupcakes you are still so early and remember that you want to compare every other day for progression. Was your 11dpt test FMU? Hopefully tomorrow you see the line darkening :hugs:

----------
AFM, CD4 today and AF is already gone :happydance: My parents are coming into town today (this will be the second time we've seen them since the lockdowns started). Going to spend the weekend drinking and enjoying the time with them!

@Suggerhoney :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry....this cycle has been a bit all over the board for you. If you did ovulate too early, then the positive is that this cycle is almost done, hopefully your body will be reset and you will be able to go into your next cycle knowing you'll have a nice and mature egg to try and catch. And if you didn't ovulate early, then you are still in for this month and is likely too early to test. I know how hard it is and it must be so frustrating not having a clear answer

@Stargirl1993 if temping is stressful for you, then I would definitely put away the thermometer. but your temp is WAY above cover. You will have dips and rises throughout your luteal phase and that's totally normal. Even on my BFP cycle with my youngest, my temp plummeted to barely over cover, hovered there for a few days and then shot back up. What you don't want to see is a temp fall under your coverline (though I've seen a few pregnancy charts where their implantation dip went just under cover and then had a great rise back and climbed from there). You are definitely not out based on that temp. But do whatever feels the best mentally and emotionally for you :hugs:

@Deethehippy you are still so early in your cycle that there is lots of time to see a clear positive. I'm sorry that you had some rubbish tests though. It's so cruel when that happens and definitely plays mind games with you. Hopefully you will start to see that line darken in the next couple days and the others will start to register!

@PerthLady91 ugh, im sorry for all the confusing signs!! And I agree! With my oldest, I was so new to all of it that I didn't even realize you could ovulate on different days- i thought it was day 14, that's when you ovulate. It took a couple months for me to figure out how to listen to my body and bam- I got pregnant...I didn't even know early testing was a thing so didn't take a test until 13dpo! ah, the younger more innocent days haha. But really, if it's too stressful for you, I would just delete everything, listen to your bodies signs and don't do all the extra testing/tracking

@FTale I'm sorry that you're having to go the IVF route and that things haven't happened without the intervention. Praying that you have a successful IVF and it brings you a beautiful new little one

@Alligator I'm thinking you're going to ovulate today hun and see a big jump tomorrow. I'm not a temping expert but I'm pretty sure you want to see a rise that goes above your previous temps. I bet that egg is dropping today and you'll see a good rise in the AM. I always ovulate the day after my dip so it's not a hard rule that it has to be on the bottom temp. I would get in one more BD today!!

@PinkCupcakes you are still so early and remember that you want to compare every other day for progression. Was your 11dpt test FMU? Hopefully tomorrow you see the line darkening :hugs:

----------
AFM, CD4 today and AF is already gone :happydance: My parents are coming into town today (this will be the second time we've seen them since the lockdowns started). Going to spend the weekend drinking and enjoying the time with them!
Have a great time with your parents :) I've only seen mine once since lockdown and that was recently but we hope to see them again soon, it's been tough to be apart from family for so long. Have a great weekend.

----------
Yes today’s is FMU. Yesterday’s afternoon was darker than today’s FMU I’m confused

Why would my cheapies be positive and the FRER get lighter? So I see a faint line on the IC and clear line on Walmart cheapie

E355DE9D-89CD-4FEF-BFA6-F92AEFDFEC0C.jpeg

Yes today’s is FMU. Yesterday’s afternoon was darker than today’s FMU I’m confused
I've been seeing this chart floating around in groups recently. Maybe you process HCG differently and FMU isn't best for you?

I got both of my BFPs with late evening urine. Best lines at night.

Screenshot_20200724-094729_Google.jpg

When it says late evening, what sort of time do you think that would be? I never test past about 6pm.

I just feel like sobbing. I really thought the trigger shot would help... it did help two eggs kick out but I guess my body sucks

@FTale I'm sorry. :hugs: I did IVF with my LO, so I feel for you. I know what that’s like. i will say, I loved knowing that EVERYTHING was right, lining, egg quality, embryo etc.
I did mine overseas so thanks to COVID, we can’t go back for any transfers for now so praying my body woke up.

@Deethehippy i see those! Maybe it’s just not strong enough for the other tests yet!! Eek!

@PinkCupcakes youre still not out. 9dpo isn’t till early (it’s actually the most common day for implantation!) so hang in there! And yes SMU is infinitely better urine for my tests. So much so I quit even doing fmu.

So sorry @Suggerhoney i Hope next month is ours! My temp has dropped abit just hope it don’t anymore :( but I don’t think I’m going to temp anymore for the rest of this cycle. X

View attachment 1084950

The temping gets so tiresome.
My breast tenderness is coming back. Not bad but just slightly.
Have no idea how many DPO i am for sure. I think its anythung from 9 to 11dpo.
Femometer says 6dpo but I dont think that is right.

All tests BFN this morning at 10 DPO. Absolutely gutted...yesterday’s line must have been an evap or chemical? Probably evap. I feel so pregnant too..very sore boobs. Why are hormones so cruel? :-(:-(

View attachment 1084949

I swear I can see something on the purple lid one and the cross one.

@Deethehippy i thought the same about the middle test. Ugh. It is still early for you. Although I know the agony of seeing faint lines that fade so I’m sorry! Hang in there.

cd13 today and my temp went up - I didn’t sleep great but it’s up from 97.19ish to 97.53. I am still getting positive OPK though - I don’t think I’ve ovulated yet?? It’s been 24hr since my first faint positive and I guess about 36 since they started getting darker. I thought for sure today was O day, but maybe my temp rise says otherwise? So confusing! I feel a bit down if I’ve already Od! I think we covered it ok but for some reason it feels too early and I didn’t notice any fertile CM. I’ll see what today brings I guess! Perhaps the temp is due to not sleeping great, I didn’t have a good stretch of sleep before I temper so it could be that.

View attachment 1084963 View attachment 1084964

I had no firtile cm after my chemical in April. I O on cd8 and had watery stuff on CD7 and positive OPK on CD7.

If i put in a random temp on CD5 its saying ive O again on CD 8 but it makes no sense because my OPKs went positive on day 8 and on day 9 I had my peaks.
Why do u think ure to early to O hon. I think anything from CD10 onwards is OK.

My O prob is way to early but im still holding on to hope I O on day 10 or 11.
I have one app saying day 8 and another saying day 13 its so confusing and so frustrating.
I just peed on another purple handle and a clear faint line again. They are obviously faulty because I've had two with lines the same strength and one this morning with a lighter line......all other tests BFN. They are meant to be 10miu but so are the other strips I use.

The reviews are awful - it's just such a mind game to see a clear line on a test.

View attachment 1084967

Deee thats as clear as day hon. Like a clear line.

AFM
The beast tenderness is coming back and ive been feeling hungry.

Wish I new exactly how many DPO i am.

Really hope my temp dip is implantation[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"