** July lucky testing thread **

Dee it was like 7pm with Kevin. I'll never forget because it was a cheap dip test and I had to make an excuse to run to the store for better tests!

Thanks ladies, I just feel like my body is a failure and I feel like sobbing!

Your bodies not a failure...9DPO is still early like the others said. Even with my twins I never got a positive until 10DPO and could only see it properly on cheapies at 11DPO.
Tomorrow is another day xx

@FTale I'm sorry. :hugs: I did IVF with my LO, so I feel for you. I know what that’s like. i will say, I loved knowing that EVERYTHING was right, lining, egg quality, embryo etc.
I did mine overseas so thanks to COVID, we can’t go back for any transfers for now so praying my body woke up.

Thank you so much!!! Those are wonderful pointers to keep in mind.

so sorry Covid has your embryos are overseas right now. But praying we can get a leg up on it and get back to fully living again soon. Sending warm prayers for your embryos to stay safe and frozen. Hugs

Last edited:
@kksy9b You are so sweet!! Thank you! Not the route I wanted but my bags are packed and I'm ready for this new journey.

Cd4!!! You sound like me. I'm done on that cd all the time. Woohoo! Hope your parents are well and you all really kick back and enjoy the weekend. Hugs

I plan to clean all weekend..lol..

:hug: Your body is not a failure. We all have different paths to take on this ttc journey. I wish we could all just get pregnant like my mom always warned me about as a young girl. Now I'm like, 'what did you say about condoms and bc???' .....you have yourself a healthy cry and know you are not alone. We'll be here for you.

I had a good cry this morning, sometimes it does us good

Still BFNs for me this afternoon but I am only 6-7dpo

I have a headache now and maybe the slightest breast sensitivity but minor! It’s so hard not to obsess :(

I think I need to step away from the tests as I've done 4 & I'm only 2dpo :rofl:

Girl yes! If I had tests in my house I'd be peeing on them at 5dpo. I have tests arriving tomorrow (ordered for Tuesday delivery...but life is a sabotager sometimes :ROFL: )

6dpo, feel nothing at all. I’ve got a man putting my new flooring down and he literally hasn’t said a word to me but he keeps swearing (cussing) under his breath. My husband is at work and my kids are at their granny’s house so I’m alone and feel awkward. I’m currently hiding on my stairs :neutral:

6dpo, feel nothing at all. I’ve got a man putting my new flooring down and he literally hasn’t said a word to me but he keeps swearing (cussing) under his breath. My husband is at work and my kids are at their granny’s house so I’m alone and feel awkward. I’m currently hiding on my stairs :neutral:
Maybe offer him a cup of tea..he sounds stressed. Be careful though, it's always awkward with strangers.

Pink I got much better lines in the afternoon/evening this time. The next morning’s would be lighter. I also found that while I got my first line on a FRER they took what felt like ages to progress. I think when we test often it is hard to track progression (I was still testing several times a day though :haha:)
I’m still hopeful for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->