** July lucky testing thread **

@Deethehippy i don’t have tea or coffee in. We don’t drink it and anyone that visits brings their own because they know how terrible I am. We don’t even have milk

Just caught up from where I dropped in, sorry some of you are having a rough time of it - I'd forgotten just how frustrating all the charting and testing can be. Wishing you all so much luck and have everything crossed.

I'm just lurking at the moment, probably not in the right thread tbh as we're technically NTNP (it's complicated), but it seemed a friendly and busy place and quite frankly, I'm bloody lonely too. Ladies on here kept me sane before, thought it would be a good place to hang out.

Just ordered a bunch of tests which should arrive next week, though I'm not entirely sure when I'm 'late' or what DPO I am as I really haven't been paying much attention. Wouldn't even have considered it, but for some reason I'm leaking the odd drop of milk/colostrum again seven months after weaning, also I'm iron-deficient all of a sudden, and on top of that I just have this really weird feeling. So I guess I'm in the TWW now haha!

Nice to see you @LoneWanderer! Good luck testing. Everyone is welcome here!

I think you ladies are right that I’ll O today, my OPK is still dark and positive after a long hold this am (4.5 hours) so I’m thinking I’ll O sometime today. We BD this am so I feel pretty good about our timing. Will go tomorrow morning too unless DH has energy tonight hahaha I am feeling a bit crampy so I hope that’s a good sign

OPK from 11:30am today for science hahah! Still high (just positive, what do you think?)

8E0E4FF1-25F2-4AE0-9517-BCBFA3FB24AA.jpeg

Just caught up from where I dropped in, sorry some of you are having a rough time of it - I'd forgotten just how frustrating all the charting and testing can be. Wishing you all so much luck and have everything crossed.

I'm just lurking at the moment, probably not in the right thread tbh as we're technically NTNP (it's complicated), but it seemed a friendly and busy place and quite frankly, I'm bloody lonely too. Ladies on here kept me sane before, thought it would be a good place to hang out.

Just ordered a bunch of tests which should arrive next week, though I'm not entirely sure when I'm 'late' or what DPO I am as I really haven't been paying much attention. Wouldn't even have considered it, but for some reason I'm leaking the odd drop of milk/colostrum again seven months after weaning, also I'm iron-deficient all of a sudden, and on top of that I just have this really weird feeling. So I guess I'm in the TWW now haha!

Were all a good bunch In here hon ure in the right place, we all support each other on here.
Wishing u lots of luck

Ooooh! I just got a wee wave of cramps in my pelvic area! It was mostly on my right but I can feel it in the centre and slightly to the left now too! It only last about 2-3 mins and now just feels a tiny bit fuzzy but I can’t possibly need a pee again.

I have also peed 3 times in 3 hours.... I normally only pee 3-4 times per day haha!

I am 6-7dpo today. Could that be implantation???

Ooooh! I just got a wee wave of cramps in my pelvic area! It was mostly on my right but I can feel it in the centre and slightly to the left now too! It only last about 2-3 mins and now just feels a tiny bit fuzzy but I can’t possibly need a pee again.

I have also peed 3 times in 3 hours.... I normally only pee 3-4 times per day haha!

I am 6-7dpo today. Could that be implantation???

Sounds promising. When are you going to test?!

I just peed on another purple handle and a clear faint line again. They are obviously faulty because I've had two with lines the same strength and one this morning with a lighter line......all other tests BFN. They are meant to be 10miu but so are the other strips I use.

The reviews are awful - it's just such a mind game to see a clear line on a test.

View attachment 1084967

I definitely see a faint line x got my fx for you that it’s not a evap xx

Sounds promising. When are you going to test?!
I tested last night, this morning and this afternoon - all negative but now have had that biggish cramp and now just a lingering feeling down there... I’ll probably test again tomorrow morning with FMU and tomorrow night then probably every time I pee from Sunday onwards haha. I’m so desperate for it to happen this cycle so just trying to lounge on the sofa and take things easy as I can!

So still no positive opk but have some (very small amount) ewcm again. I’ve never paid much attention to cm before, just kind of gone "oh yeah it is ewcm" when I had positive opk. Is it normal to have a mix of ewcm and creamy/very wet cm at the same time?
Feel like everything I’ve learned about my body and my cycle over the last 5 months had all gone to pot this month and my ovaries are wetting themselves laughing at me in there!

Okay so I took all of your advice and tested afternoon and there’s a line! What to make of this? I’ve been cramping off and on today too

878C437F-F3C0-4DE4-AFB1-ECCA4640624E.jpeg

Okay so I took all of your advice and tested afternoon and there’s a line! What to make of this? I’ve been cramping off and on today too

View attachment 1084999

I don't see on the earlier one, but definitely on the bottom! Let's hope it’s just a case of your fmu not being ideal and this really is it. I really feel for you, this must be an absolute rollercoaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->