** July lucky testing thread **

@Alligator I had a long hold for SMU too and still pos. :doh: Been cramping with O pains, so I'm guessing today as well. I didn't have much of a temp rise, but it was a smidge higher. Might test again in an hour. This was what I meant to say yesterday, the down side of holding too long. Surge may have ended right after my FMU but it's been in my urine all morning/afternoon. :shrug:

@PinkCupcakes hope to see some evening tests!

@Deethehippy that's soooo messed up. Top complaint of FRERs is false pos, but EVERY test on this brand?? That's horrible.

Still early for many, can't wait for the tests in the coming week!!

So we have a garden this year and we have a big harvest of tomatoes. Well, DH has been eating tomatoes with every. single. meal. and apparently eating too many results in lots of side effects!!! He is itchy from the histamines, borderline over dosed on fiber, and the acidity of them has cause his intestines to flare. I'm grumpy to be missing O day, but he is absolutely miserable. And I'm sorry, but... :rofl: Death by tomatoes. I'm talking 2-3 Roma tomatoes every meal... And snacking on the grape sized!!

Ovidrel, not sure the dosage but it’s my first shot of it ever.
Ovidrel has roughly a half-life of 23h, So, basically every day since you took your trigger the levels of hCG are decreasing by 1/2.

If you took 10,000iu hcg, it would take about 10-12d to be <5 iu in your blood. If you took 20,000iu add a day or two. Sometimes faster or slower depending on your body's drug metabolism and body fat percentage.mine was out of my system in 8 days with a higher metabolism.

So going by the likelihood it was 10000 and you're testing positive, I'd say you have every reason to be hopeful! :thumbup:Tomorrow’s tests should definitely give you a clear answer x

You can use a half life hcg calculator you can find it online. But I’d say it should be gone

So you ladies think it’s positive for sure and not my ovidrel?! Oh boy!

So you ladies think it’s positive for sure and not my ovidrel?! Oh boy!
Unless you’ve a very slow metabolism or a very high BMI I don’t think it would be your trigger! Also I tested better in the afternoon evening time too. It depends on what time of day your hcg levels increase and secrete into your urine x

Unless you’ve a very slow metabolism or a very high BMI I don’t think it would be your trigger! Also I tested better in the afternoon evening time too. It depends on what time of day your hcg levels increase and secrete into your urine x
Ohhh, so if I’m overweight it can cause the trigger to stay longer? I am overweight, not like a lot but I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->