** July lucky testing thread **

Not overweight but a BMI usually over 34 slows the metabolic rate down but not by much maybe a day or two x

Tomorrow should give you a good indicator!! But I’d be extremely hopeful if it was me <3Good luck

Don't want to keep symptom spotting but my pubic bone at the front feels tender.
I had 2 sharp pains in the uterus earlier and right breast tenderness is back.

I really hope these are all good signs that I may finally get a BFP.

I dont want to get my hopes up tho.

So scared to test and seeing BFNs.

Don't want to keep symptom spotting but my pubic bone at the front feels tender.

I have had similar pain tonight, feel really nauseous tonight and my right boob looks slightly fuller and rounder and they both feel a tiny bit tender/strange!

fx for us both and everyone!!! <3
Xx

Fingers crossed for you!

I have had similar pain tonight, feel really nauseous tonight and my right boob looks slightly fuller and rounder and they both feel a tiny bit tender/strange!

fx for us both and everyone!!! <3
Xx

Thanks hon. Hopfully its all good signs.
Im so scared to test because I hate seeing the constant BFNs. Or if I do get lines there really faint and don't progress.
I have no idea when i O for sure but im anything form 8 to 11dpo
Femometer is saying 6dpo but i don't think that's right.
I had positive OPKs on cd 8 and cd 9 and im now on CD 19

Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Bev hon

My face has broken out in spots I have a few pimples witch is strange I normally only get 1 random spot but I have a few! x although I’ve not been eating well the last few days today I’ve been scoffing cake and chocolate and takeaway is it’s my birthday O:) I best restart the healthy eating tomrrow! :-#

My face has broken out in spots I have a few pimples witch is strange I normally only get 1 random spot but I have a few! x although I’ve not been eating well the last few days today I’ve been scoffing cake and chocolate and takeaway is it’s my birthday O:) I best restart the healthy eating tomrrow! :-#
Happy birthday!! One of the sign I need to have to be pregnant is spots!!!!

Urgh... I started getting AF symptoms 9 DPO last month and I’m 9DPO tomorrow and I’ve just started to get sore boobs which i always get before AF. Gonna see what other symptoms develop tomorrow but not feeling positive :(

Fingers crossed for you pinkcupcake on your next test that it’s darker! I can definitely see a pink line though.

@drudai yay! Negative/low for me yay! After driving 5ish hours to our vacation away for the weekend. I miss my kiddo! It’s weird not having her here but I’m excited to go out to eat with my husband and not have to have my food go cold while I feed a toddler lol!

here’s my OPK, it’s the end of the surge as it’s still dark but negative (Barely lol).

image.jpg

@PinkCupcakes your latest test looks positive! Got everything crossed! I’m glad I’m not the only one spending a fortune on FRER lol!

@Suggerhoney promising symptoms! fx!

does anyone know if 1-2 glasses of wine will affect bbt? I would like a nice glass tonight with dinner! I know some don’t drink while TTC and I don’t drink often but on a nice weekend away and a nice meal I wouldn’t mind!

It will impact your BBT, but it won't hurt your chances of conception. You can always select to disguard the temp after several so your data is more accurate.

(I'm two shots in now myself... :wine::beer:. ) Will def. Need to disguard.

So you ladies think it’s positive for sure and not my ovidrel?! Oh boy!
Oooh It’s probably turning around!

I am not overweight but for some reason I metabolize those trigger shots soo slowly. The first time I took one (always 6500), it didn’t go negative until 13dpo (then again I could have had a chemical that cycle without ever realizing...) but that’s pretty rare I think! If this is your BFP, you will know without a doubt in the next day or two! Eeeek!

Urgh... I started getting AF symptoms 9 DPO last month and I’m 9DPO tomorrow and I’ve just started to get sore boobs which i always get before AF. Gonna see what other symptoms develop tomorrow but not feeling positive :(

Fingers crossed for you pinkcupcake on your next test that it’s darker! I can definitely see a pink line though.

Progesterone causes those sore boobs! Don’t count yourself out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->