** July lucky testing thread **

I didn’t end up having a drink because I think my temp will go up tomorrow and I want to know if its O and not be confused! Luckily I have 2 more dinners to enjoy a glass with. I did eat a ton of good food hahah. Yum.

negative OPK again tonight. Test line is dark but definitely not positive so it’s ok the way out I believe! Yay!

My face has broken out in spots I have a few pimples witch is strange I normally only get 1 random spot but I have a few! x although I’ve not been eating well the last few days today I’ve been scoffing cake and chocolate and takeaway is it’s my birthday O:) I best restart the healthy eating tomrrow! :-#

Happy birthday! :)

My temp has dropped this morning at 11 DPO..still not down to pre O temps but I guess that it’s the start of the end. Think I am out ladies..what do you think? Attached my chart in case anyone can tell me for sure. Usually get AF day 14/15. It says I’m 12 DPO on there but I am sure it’s a day ahead.
Will probably test later today anyway but know deep down I’m out.

Good luck to everyone else waiting.:flow:

24B49431-2439-4083-96BE-2A8CC6A7564C.png

My temp has dropped this morning at 11 DPO..still not down to pre O temps but I guess that it’s the start of the end. Think I am out ladies..what do you think? Attached my chart in case anyone can tell me for sure. Usually get AF day 14/15. It says I’m 12 DPO on there but I am sure it’s a day ahead.

View attachment 1085021

:hugs: think us women just no :shrug: my temp was up and down tbh when's af due? Xx

Thanks hon. Hopfully its all good signs.
Im so scared to test because I hate seeing the constant BFNs. Or if I do get lines there really faint and don't progress.
I have no idea when i O for sure but im anything form 8 to 11dpo
Femometer is saying 6dpo but i don't think that's right.
I had positive OPKs on cd 8 and cd 9 and im now on CD 19

Sugger what’s your temp like today? I’ve been looking at your chart and to me it looks like you’ve had what’s called multiple follicular stimulation. Basically you get a high LG surge and your body realises the egg isn’t mature enough so it holds off and releases another. It happens to me after every chemical and miscarriage. Can happen in an normal cycle but usually if it’s been disrupted. I’d say you would be day 13!

7-8 dpi today. Still had cramps this morning when I got up and felt a little nauseous. BFN today but it’s still early!

View attachment 1085021

View attachment 1085021
even though it’s dropped your temp is still as high as the others your Still not out yet xx

Still no positive opk for me, now on cd 39 ☹️
Could you have missed the surge? For example if you did the OPK at the wrong time and surged in the middle of the night or something? Is that possible? How long do your cycles tend to be? Have you tested with a HCG?

More of the purple sticks came. I did an experiment and tested one with pee and one with water. Top one is my pee. There is definitely a faint line on the top one and no line on the bottom however it’s fainter than yesterday (but wasn’t with SMU). Maybe I just have low amounts of HCG all the time in my system if that’s possible? I often get faint lines on a variety of tests each month but they never get darker. Fed up and crampy so know AF is on her merry way :dohh:

9308F157-4F5B-4E3A-A192-3804460D48AF.jpeg

Could you have missed the surge? For example if you did the OPK at the wrong time and surged in the middle of the night or something? Is that possible? How long do your cycles tend to be? Have you tested with a HCG?

I have been testing twice a day, but could have missed the surge I suppose, but I’m not convinced. I got my cycles back in March (I still breastfeed) and they were 34/35 days since then. They were never regular before so that was more unusual to have them regular! I tested on Monday and Thursday with a hpt and absolutely negative.

I’m sorry your tests are so confusing atm.

@dee- implantation dip? "They" say 6-12 dpo for implanting... So totally possible! Everything crossed for you.

And as we said last night...spike from drinking? Idk. I wasn't drunk at bedtime (or at all) and I was up for quite a few hours past my drink. :shrug: I'm so ready to test on Tuesday.

Just tried another and another faint pink line. What on Earth is the problem with these tests? ..hard to photograph but obvious in real life. I won’t post anymore unless they get obviously darker.

A2FE698B-E3DB-4EC5-867E-D924DA33076D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"