** July lucky testing thread **

Well this morning it’s nothing again. Sigh I really do think I’m out. How could both my eggs not take? It’s still faintly there on Walmart cheapie but neither of the others. Also I’m 12DPT 10DPO... there should be a stronger line by now...

E5DEF5F4-F2FE-4FB0-960F-3D817512DF71.jpeg C0460B0E-68DF-4246-8FE4-D519C5F6EE52.jpeg

DD278377-E50E-4A71-8E6E-906AC8F14C55.jpg 8C5A8BF2-33C5-44F5-84A8-947454E9E491.jpeg Oh @Deethehippy im so sorry I still clearly see that line. How frustrating. I am still hopeful it develops more for you, but I know how it feels to see lines and then they go away!

@PinkCupcakes ugh I’m sorry. Those cheapies the lines are obvious. What a roller coaster. Big hugs.

@doggylover i hope you get a surge soon! How frustrating. Maybe you did O and just missed it? Are you still nursing? Even if you’ve stopped hormones could be regulating still.

afm CD14 and I think 1dpo. A small temp increase this am from yesterday’s larger increase. Not a lot though so it is possible today could be O day but I got my peak 2 days ago. OPK this am is ‘low’ but still fairly dark (not positive) so the surge is leave I think! Bd this am to cover us and I’ll see what my Cm does today. I didn’t notice fertile Cm (maybe some watery stuff which I had with my daughter too) but I always notice creamy Cm after O! I would have expected a larger temp increase. Attaching my chart and this mornings OPK. What do you ladies think?

When i google test progression everyone has a strong line by 10DPO... I think I’m out

View attachment 1085042 View attachment 1085043 Oh @Deethehippy im so sorry I still clearly see that line. How frustrating. I am still hopeful it develops more for you, but I know how it feels to see lines and then they go away!

@PinkCupcakes ugh I’m sorry. Those cheapies the lines are obvious. What a roller coaster. Big hugs.

@doggylover i hope you get a surge soon! How frustrating. Maybe you did O and just missed it? Are you still nursing? Even if you’ve stopped hormones could be regulating still.

afm CD14 and I think 1dpo. A small temp increase this am from yesterday’s larger increase. Not a lot though so it is possible today could be O day but I got my peak 2 days ago. OPK this am is ‘low’ but still fairly dark (not positive) so the surge is leave I think! Bd this am to cover us and I’ll see what my Cm does today. I didn’t notice fertile Cm (maybe some watery stuff which I had with my daughter too) but I always notice creamy Cm after O! I would have expected a larger temp increase. Attaching my chart and this mornings OPK. What do you ladies think?
The lines don’t go away as such..every single test I use of that type has a clear line within two minutes which stays when dry. But BFN on all other tests. So those tests with the lines have to be faulty :(

When i google test progression everyone has a strong line by 10DPO... I think I’m out
Some ladies are still implanting at 10 DPO.. I think it’s like only 50% of ladies that get a line by 10....I looked it up recently. There could still be a chance I hope for you

The lines don’t go away as such..every single test I use of that type has a clear line within two minutes which stays when dry. But BFN on all other tests. So those tests with the lines have to be faulty :(
Lines do go away if it was still the trigger shot lingering. Those make HPTs positive so I think it was just my trigger still

Lines do go away if it was still the trigger shot lingering. Those make HPTs positive so I think it was just my trigger still
I have read that the trigger can last upto 2 weeks but it’s maybe still not too late for a BFP.

Thinking of testing tomorrow 8dpo? so tempted but I know I’m likely to see a negative. I think with my last pregnancy I got a very faint line x

just remember that implantation occurs between 6-12dpo.. you are not out until AF shows. If you implanted yesterday you won’t see anything until at least tomorrow. You also may not have implanted yet. Don’t give up.

That is crazy! I’m still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

9DPO and I couldn’t help myself but I tested for the first time ever! BFN of course! Was reading all the instructions and even though it said not to rely on it after 10 mins I still couldn’t chuck it and don’t have the hear to bin it! Oh I don’t think this is my month :(

View attachment 1085042 View attachment 1085043 Oh @Deethehippy im so sorry I still clearly see that line. How frustrating. I am still hopeful it develops more for you, but I know how it feels to see lines and then they go away!

Yes I am still nursing my toddler it’s what gives me such a short luteal phase (at least I think anyway! It used to be 14 days when I was ttc no1 and have always been nursing while ttc after that so I assume it is).

your chart looks great for O! Hope you’ve caught that egg!

7dpo and I’m so moody. Literally told my husband to get out the house because his presence was stressing me out. I’ve been and got myself a McDonald’s Milkshake to see if that helps. I hate feeling angry but that was my first symptom before I had my BFPs.

7dpo and I’m so moody. Literally told my husband to get out the house because his presence was stressing me out. I’ve been and got myself a McDonald’s Milkshake to see if that helps. I hate feeling angry but that was my first symptom before I had my BFPs.

Also super grumpy (6dpo). Like want to yell at everyone and only want to hide in my office and not see anyone or anything level grumpy.

Also peed on an opk just to see lines. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"