** July lucky testing thread **

@doggylover I am still nursing my Toddler too (he is almost 18 months) and the month I night weaned and added vitamin c and b6/b12 my luteal phase went from 8 days to 12. Does your little one nurse a lot overnight? Fx!

7dpo and I’m so moody. Literally told my husband to get out the house because his presence was stressing me out. I’ve been and got myself a McDonald’s Milkshake to see if that helps. I hate feeling angry but that was my first symptom before I had my BFPs.
That was mine too last pregnancy x I had the same thing,just wanted everyone to leave me alone I thought it was because I was due af x

@MrS. MaBrEy and @Stargirl1993 its so annoying. I don’t generally have mood swings so it’s it’s one of those things that gets me thinking.

I got my new flooring yesterday and moved most of my furniture back in so I’m pleased with that

67DC6019-8261-44D2-8E74-BA0806CCDFC9.jpeg I call it my grown up room now because there’s no toys and no CBeebies on (pbs kids would be the American equivalent. We do have Sesame Street, cat in the hat and the magic school bus but it’s on Netflix)

These where my tests 8 & 10 depo last pregnancy.. I fee like if I don’t see anything tomorrow I’m going to be disappointed .

0D750F7A-BDB5-446E-8DB1-F63C2D0B405F.jpeg 96EF466F-666B-49C7-8EDE-A0952FA790CE.jpeg

We're going to get quotes today on new floors and countertops. I'm dreading it. We need to do about 1800sqft of floors just in the middle level :|. Big house=big bills ya'll. :sad2:

@doggylover I am still nursing my Toddler too (he is almost 18 months) and the month I night weaned and added vitamin c and b6/b12 my luteal phase went from 8 days to 12. Does your little one nurse a lot overnight? Fx!

Oh yes, pretty much all night! I night weaned the others around this age actually, but she just seems so little still. Plus I’m all for the easy life :haha: I will have a look in to the supplement you suggested, thanks!

@MrS. MaBrEy and @Stargirl1993 its so annoying. I don’t generally have mood swings so it’s it’s one of those things that gets me thinking.

I got my new flooring yesterday and moved most of my furniture back in so I’m pleased with that

View attachment 1085053 I call it my grown up room now because there’s no toys and no CBeebies on (pbs kids would be the American equivalent. We do have Sesame Street, cat in the hat and the magic school bus but it’s on Netflix)

Looks really nice :mrgreen:

I know I said I wouldn’t keep posting tests but do you think the one I just took is darker? 2 hour hold
This is way TMI and sorry if it’s too inappropriate but I had an orgasm this morning and have been cramping ever since.. do you think it’s just AF cramps coming? I’m going crazy confused.

D2132CF1-413E-499B-938C-923A965EF929.jpeg CF470D96-0113-4085-B581-554D9EFE081C.jpeg CF5760EF-CC2B-4CE9-A025-9B131FE021BB.jpeg

I know I said I wouldn’t keep posting tests but do you think the one I just took is darker? 2 hour hold
This is way TMI and sorry if it’s too inappropriate but I had an orgasm this morning and have been cramping ever since.. do you think it’s just AF cramps coming? I’m going crazy confused.

View attachment 1085056 View attachment 1085057 View attachment 1085058

the line is so clear, I don’t see all those teSts could be faulty! Have you any other brands to test with? How many dpo?

the line is so clear, I don’t see all those teSts could be faulty! Have you any other brands to test with? How many dpo?

I tested on those cheap strips this morning and BFN (One Step I think - the thinest ones) I think I am 11DPO but could be 10 DPO (FF thinks I am 12 DPO)

Every purple one I have used has had a line now except the one I used water on. Some of the lines have been darker..in fact the one with SMU wasnt as dark as tonights. Oh and the one I used at 8 DPO was v light..just a shadow or nothing. The reviews are pages and pages of false positives but does seem weird that they would all do that???
I feel like AF is coming if I am honest but I've had some symptoms this month I don't usually have such as no CM after 3DPO until yesterday and now it's back a bit and a 3 day migraine much earlier than normal.

I tested on those cheap strips this morning and BFN (One Step I think - the thinest ones) I think I am 11DPO but could be 10 DPO (FF thinks I am 12 DPO)

So very strange. I would understand having one dodgy test with a line, but not so many. They definitely look like they have colour as well.

Are the cheap strips 25miu though? If these tests are 10 and those are 25 it makes sense. That's definitely darker!

Thank you for replying everyone. I will try again in the morning with SMU and try to get a good hold and not drink much beforehand. I will use some strip tests with the same sample too. Will also see if my temp drops again.

@Deethehippy I thought it definitely looked darker I have everything crossed, also the one step ones don't always work and arw crap as you no I got a clear line on my sweety fox ones to the one step :shrug: xx

9DPO and I couldn’t help myself but I tested for the first time ever! BFN of course! Was reading all the instructions and even though it said not to rely on it after 10 mins I still couldn’t chuck it and don’t have the hear to bin it! Oh I don’t think this is my month :(

Fingers crossed for you <3

View attachment 1085053 I call it my grown up room now because there’s no toys and no CBeebies on (pbs kids would be the American equivalent. We do have Sesame Street, cat in the hat and the magic school bus but it’s on Netflix)

That looks great!

I don't know what to think ladies, my emotions are all over the place. If my temp drops again tomorrow and with these cramps I think it will mean AF but you know how much I will be praying that that does not happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->