** July lucky testing thread **

I am 9 DPO today, but not testing until at the earliest, AF is due (which is around July 7). But I was late last month (which never happens) so I don't want to get my hopes up. I am feeling no symptoms. But with my pregnancy with DD I had zero symptoms. In fact, I felt great...actually feeling great was one of the signs for me (no cramps or anything). But I did have implantation bleeding.

I wish I could just magically know and stop stressing! It took us 13 months to conceive our daughter and I was only 25 then. I am 32 now and because of how long it took to have DD and the fact that I was in my 20's it makes me worry...but the fact that I DID end up getting pregnant and go on with a healthy pregnancy does give me some hope. This will be month 5 now.
I was 26 when my son was conceived but it took us 3 years ... now 32 and have been trying for a year :/

Well I’m 11 dpo today suppose to get af 07/05 and FRER was bfn pretty sure I’m out this month, we are undecided at this point if we are going to keep trying (it’s been a year) I was really hoping this would be it.

@Leesa that is definitely positive.

I'm trying preseed for the first time this cycle too, i don't ever get EWCM so I'm hoping it helps
thank you :) ohh cool i have found the pre seed to be good as it goes using it so hopefully this month will be the one, good luck :) x

ahh right good to hear different reviews of it , atleast you got your ds xx

Well I’m 11 dpo today suppose to get af 07/05 and FRER was bfn pretty sure I’m out this month, we are undecided at this point if we are going to keep trying (it’s been a year) I was really hoping this would be it.

I'm so sorry hon. I really hope it does happen I'm so sorry it's taken so long. My heart goes out to ladies like you.

I was 26 when my son was conceived but it took us 3 years ... now 32 and have been trying for a year :/
3 years - wow! I hope that you can get a BFP soon. my thinking is, if it takes longer that is OK, but I just hope that it is possible. My DH and I have never been tested for any fertility issues and don't plan on it..for now. I think I might have endometriosis, but that is just a guess on my part. I can so relate to TTC long term though...you feel like it will never happen...that's why I was SO thankful for DD. We really are just trying for one more child because we want her to have a sibling and don't quite feel like our family is "complete."

](*,)

Today is dragging. AF needs to show so I can put this cycle behind me.

I decided to look at my tests (4+ hours) and took them out of their shells... Idk.

IMG_20200702_183947097.jpg
IMG_20200702_185140708.jpg

Last edited:
3 years - wow! I hope that you can get a BFP soon. my thinking is, if it takes longer that is OK, but I just hope that it is possible. My DH and I have never been tested for any fertility issues and don't plan on it..for now. I think I might have endometriosis, but that is just a guess on my part. I can so relate to TTC long term though...you feel like it will never happen...that's why I was SO thankful for DD. We really are just trying for one more child because we want her to have a sibling and don't quite feel like our family is "complete."
That is our feeling as well. My 6 year old wants a sibling so bad it breaks my heart. Years and not a single positive until we had him. And then this time we have had 2 miscarriages ( I don’t know which is harder to deal with) I found out I have PCOS when I was younger and we are on treatments atm to try and help. Hopefully we both get out bfps soon !

I do feel like I see a hint of something , but with it being 4 hrs past I wouldn’t trust it
I don't either. I won't have a test for FMU tomorrow, sigh. No sign of AF.

That is our feeling as well. My 6 year old wants a sibling so bad it breaks my heart. Years and not a single positive until we had him. And then this time we have had 2 miscarriages ( I don’t know which is harder to deal with) I found out I have PCOS when I was younger and we are on treatments atm to try and help. Hopefully we both get out bfps soon !
Sorry to hear about the MC’s. I haven’t had one but I can only imagine how hard that would be. My daughter is also 6 and I think she wants a sibling too...though I think she is so used to being on her own and has only child syndrome at the moment

6dpo (onto 7 in the morning, it’s 9:45pm here) and just about an hour ago felt sharp, achy cramps. Lasted 1-2 mins. Uterus just feels a bit tender currently, but cramps subsided. Hoping it’s a good sign!

Thankyou for starting this!

I should be testing on the 9th but I had a chemical last month and I think I’ve only just ovulated. Hoping this cycle is going to be a bit longer to be in with a chance

Good luck to everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"