June 2013 testing thread, 23 testers 5 BFP 1 angel

:happydance: :cloud9:

I am so so very very happy!!! So My last beta was done around 9-11 dpo and it was 24.8. That was right about where it should be at that time so I was pleased. Hcg doubles around every 24-48 hours with the average at this stage being around every 48 hours. This being said I was praying my levels today to be around 100.

When the nurse called I about did a back flip.....232.62!!!! I can't even describe my relief and happiness!! :cloud9:

After two years of praying, crying, and despair I just want to say it can happen and to keep praying and trying!! If anyone wants to know what we did different you can see a previos post I made in this thread or just ask me and I will be happy to share. :happydance:

I will continue praying for you ladies to get your BFP :hugs:

that's great news.
so happy for you :D

I am so happy for you Kay. xx
AF showed for me a couple days ago. I am happy that my cycle is back as scheduled. Hopefully a BFP next month!

sorry witch got you, but glad you are looking at the positive side of it

Ohh can't wait to hear the results from the testers today! Will Say a little prayer and send out some baby dust !!

I'm feeling discouraged about things today. I had a beautiful dream this morning where I got a blaring BFP, so of course I tested, even though I'm only 9dpo. BFN of course. I know it's probably too early, but I want to be one of those who get those early BFPs, LOL.

I had a dream a few days ago that I got a bfp too.
i'm 6 or 7dpo and have started testing, way too early. implantion might not have even happened yet, can happen between 6 and 12dpo

kay's right you shouldn't get discouraged yet it's still early days

AF showed on Tuesday so I'm out -_- Crossing my fingers for July though, Good luck to all you ladies and congrats on the BFPs!! :dust:

@sparkle I caved in too this morning i'm either 7 or 8 dpo so far to early :) I did see a second line though only it had no colour so I counting it as a negative

My temp went back up today, so I'm confused. BFN of course. :)

So I tested two days earlier than I said, I'm 5dp5dt... BFP!! :happydance:

Holy crap welsk!!!! That is fabulous!!!! Do they do betas at your office??? Keep us updated!!

Thank you :cloud9:

Yes they do, but we have to wait until after we come back off holiday to do anything :dohh:
I think they were just going to accept the HPT as gospel and then do a 6 week scan when we come back!
My BFP is only very faint at the moment, I'm only technically 10DPO or 5dp5dt. I just hope my LOs stick!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->