June 2013 testing thread, 23 testers 5 BFP 1 angel

I'm doing well thanks :)
Started my first lot of injections yesterday, and doing them today has been a breeze. Hoping EC will be sometime next week :)

I'm doing well thanks :)
Started my first lot of injections yesterday, and doing them today has been a breeze. Hoping EC will be sometime next week :)

hoping it all goes well for you.
one of my friends went through IVF last year, she felt fairly ill when she had to have her injections, but she dose now have a little girl out of it :)

Aww good! :)
Yeah, it's totally worth it. Luckily I haven't really had any side effects aside from bloating. But I'm only on the first type of meds, in a couple of days I'll be injecting with another too. Followed by Kisspeptin, which is a trialled drug, so they're not 100% of the effects.
But it's having good results, so fingers crossed that'll include me too :)

Hope you're doing well :)

yea finger crossed it dose work for you :)

i am pretty good thank, had a phone call this morning from clearblue telling me i got accpeted into their trail they are doing, just got to wait on the consent form before they send me the product i'm testing

Ahh awesome! I have another friend on here who's doing that trial.
We'll all be doing trials together :)

Aww good! :)
Yeah, it's totally worth it. Luckily I haven't really had any side effects aside from bloating. But I'm only on the first type of meds, in a couple of days I'll be injecting with another too. Followed by Kisspeptin, which is a trialled drug, so they're not 100% of the effects.
But it's having good results, so fingers crossed that'll include me too :)

Hope you're doing well :)
Good luck xx

Hey ladies!! The witch isn't due until around the 9th but I am sure I will start testing before then because I am a serious POAS-aholic. I am really hoping this will be our month because if we don't get pregnant this cycle I will be having a lap/dye done the 14th and then moving on to IUI's which I was hoping to avoid. After ttc # 1 for 2 years we got our first BFP last cycle only to have a chemical so really praying this is it for us. I will be sending out prayers and baby dust for all!

I'm hoping to test on the 19th because that's my birthday, so that would be an awesome birthday present. I don't know if I'll be able to hold out that long, though.

247kay fingers crossed for you, i tried for 25 months to get pregnant with my son, had a chemical in my 21st month of trying.

June 18th for me :) Going on honeymoon this cycle.. so maybe it will be lucky for us :) x

Hi everyone :)
Littlesteph can you put me down for 17th June

MrsLemon good luck, it would be so cool to conceive a honeymoon baby :happydance:
I started using the CBFM too last month. I was really worried I wouldn't get a peak as I hadnt been getting +opk's (always a clear temp increase though so was pretty sure I was ovulating) but I got my peak yay!

Hope we all have good luck in June :flower:

Sparkle- I didnt get my peak until cycle day 23 :0 so im kinda hoping this cycle things might happen sooner as I dont think the 9 day Lutheal phase i had was long enough...

Hope June is a month of bfps for us all :D <3

updated

hows the weather where you are?
it was lovely all weekend here which is odd for a bank hoilday weekend, now the weather is pants, it has not stopped raining all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->