June 2013 testing thread, 23 testers 5 BFP 1 angel

I will be testing on June 17th 8-[

Only my 3rd cycle of trying, but I sure could use the support!

xoxo
Jessica

Welcome ladies xx
Well i'm meant to be 1dpo today. The waiting begins. I'm not an POAS addict (too tight fisted for that) so we shall have to wait and see.
LO only woke once last night, at 3am, so i'm feeling better today, more sleep means a happy Mum.

Look after yourselves ladies, fingers crossed the bfp's start coming soon xxx

I wish I could sleep, it is 1am here. The 40mph winds woke me up. My first so called symptom of my last pregnancy was insomnia, could I be so lucky already? LoL. I am determined not to symptom spot or poas like crazy lol..

Welcome ladies xx
Well i'm meant to be 1dpo today. The waiting begins. I'm not an POAS addict (too tight fisted for that) so we shall have to wait and see.
LO only woke once last night, at 3am, so i'm feeling better today, more sleep means a happy Mum.

Look after yourselves ladies, fingers crossed the bfp's start coming soon xxx

that's good your LO only work up once.
my LO used to wake up at 3 for a bottle he now wakes up at about 5 for hugs then wakes up at about 7 for a bottle.
the little bugger would not go to sleep last night though, it was near on half 12 when he went to sleep

I wish I could sleep, it is 1am here. The 40mph winds woke me up. My first so called symptom of my last pregnancy was insomnia, could I be so lucky already? LoL. I am determined not to symptom spot or poas like crazy lol..

You could be, :) fingers crossed

Good luck Ali.
My first sign with dd3 was bigger boobs, but that was around 8wks anyway.

OH says how will I cope with a newborn not sleeping too but whats the difference? I'm up anyway.

Let the record show it is 4:26am here and I am still awake :( It has only been 20 days since I had Aidan so I strongly doubt pregnancy but it is very annoying especially because I have to be up at 6. :/ I remember I did start having the insomnia about 2 weeks before I got my BFP so in the end who really knows. To be honest I am terrified to get pregnant again but I want it so bad!

I think its absolutely understandable you are scared hun xx

I will have to put on my big girl panties and deal with it lol

I think I got a +OPK today (FIRST TIME i've seen one!) so I may have to move my testing up a couple of day! :shock:

can you post a pic? we can double check for you if you like

I already posted this on the TTC forum, but yes! Here is the pic :thumbup:

I just started using the CBFM this month but I keep getting high readings and no peaks. I had O pain yesterday and have wet/ewcm today and yesterday too...so I tried one of the CVS brand ovulation tests today and got this.

Attachments

• IMAG0401.jpg
    IMAG0401.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
That's a lovely positive opk, good luck xx

That's definitely positive! I wish I would get a positive soon. I hate waiting.

NavyGrrl, I totally know what you mean. TTC is like one wait right after the next! Hopefully you will get your + soon :dust:

Good luck Nadia! I'm in my 7th month too. FX this is the month for us :)
Thanks so much. This will be our month!!!

Which vitamins/suppliments are any of you taking?

I am taking the GNC Prenatal, Vitex - Aguns Castus and an additional B-Complex. I added the Vitex 2 months ago and the B-Complex last month. I have noticed my temps have really evened out. They are still a bit low but I can see the shifts where as before my temps were too weird for FF to even get the crosshairs.

last month I only had a 8 day LP as I ovulated on cycle day 24. :s had some EWCM this evening so I am really hoping that a longer LP this month will result in my BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->