June 2013 testing thread, 23 testers 5 BFP 1 angel

Home stretch for this cycle. I am getting quite anxious. We have been ttc #1 for 7 months now and each month we have learned more about what to look for and what we have been doing wrong. I feel like we really got it the most right we ever have. I temped, I OPKed, I took my supplements, drank extra water, and did the BD a bunch for fun and for TTC. My DH was out of town the weekend before last, which was just before my O according to FF. But if FF is right I still have a good chance for this cycle. I said I would test on the 4th. But I am not sure I can wait that long. I think I will be testing on Saturday, that will be dpo12- the earliest day AF could show - and hopefully I will get the answer I am looking for. If not I will wait till dop15 when I am officially late for AF. This is going to be the slowest week ever!!!

Sounds like you have a good chance, even with hubby being away. fingers crossed for you

Soon be June.
Should be O day tomorrow, I dont chart or test so its a guess.
Weather is indeed back to usual, cold and raining. Not the best for half term at all.

Soon be June.
Should be O day tomorrow, I dont chart or test so its a guess.
Weather is indeed back to usual, cold and raining. Not the best for half term at all.

i'm amazed we've had 2 sunny bank hoildays in a row. it usually always rains.
well it was sunny down south anyways :haha:

my first cycle after having my son i didn't temp or test, i kinda guessed on the cm i was having. this time i'm temping and testing.

Home stretch for this cycle. I am getting quite anxious. We have been ttc #1 for 7 months now and each month we have learned more about what to look for and what we have been doing wrong. I feel like we really got it the most right we ever have. I temped, I OPKed, I took my supplements, drank extra water, and did the BD a bunch for fun and for TTC. My DH was out of town the weekend before last, which was just before my O according to FF. But if FF is right I still have a good chance for this cycle. I said I would test on the 4th. But I am not sure I can wait that long. I think I will be testing on Saturday, that will be dpo12- the earliest day AF could show - and hopefully I will get the answer I am looking for. If not I will wait till dop15 when I am officially late for AF. This is going to be the slowest week ever!!!

Good luck Nadia! I'm in my 7th month too. FX this is the month for us :)

I originally said I was going to test on the 7th because that was 28 days past my last af but...my I got my positive OPK on CD 12. So when should I test? Today it has been a week since my Positive OPK and my boobs are starting to get sore. I am wondering if I am just being psychosomatic or what? anyway... What do you think?

i usually start testing from about 12 days after possible ovulation

Feeling tired today, had a rough night with LO.
Watching OBEM now

It was on More4 last night, think they all are now.
Its the one with the blonde lady with twins, she's 39. And the 18yo being induced.
I dont like watching c-sections though, had one with dd1 as an emergency and I really dont like seeing them.

According to calculators its O-day today. we shall have to see what happens in two weeks.

Which vitamins/suppliments are any of you taking?

Cant believe its the 1st of June on Saturday

If anyone wants to add me on their friends list, please do.

Can I join you girls? I should be tested on June 18th as that is my follow up appt after the stillbirth of my son May 10th. I know it is really soon but I am desperate to get pregnant again. Hoping to be one of those lucky ladies who gets pregnant before their first AF. I am 34 so I just don't have a whole lot of time to be waiting...

It was on More4 last night, think they all are now.
Its the one with the blonde lady with twins, she's 39. And the 18yo being induced.
I dont like watching c-sections though, had one with dd1 as an emergency and I really dont like seeing them.

According to calculators its O-day today. we shall have to see what happens in two weeks.

Which vitamins/suppliments are any of you taking?

Cant believe its the 1st of June on Saturday

oh yea I remember that one.
watching them actually made me feel a little more at ease. Because I had to be induced I got told i'd be high risk for a C-section, so got myself in that state of mind that that's how I could end up having my son. luckly I did I also ended up having an emergency C-section.

ooo good luck.
mine should be around the 3rd I think :shrug:

Can I join you girls? I should be tested on June 18th as that is my follow up appt after the stillbirth of my son May 10th. I know it is really soon but I am desperate to get pregnant again. Hoping to be one of those lucky ladies who gets pregnant before their first AF. I am 34 so I just don't have a whole lot of time to be waiting...

Of course you can join
so sorry about your lost, really hope you do get your :bfp:

Of course you can join
Thanks me too! I hope we all do! I am not opking or anything now, just the old fashioned doing the deed lol.. Still taking my prenatals though. Took us 13 cycles to conceive Aidan, hoping the myth about being more fertile after pregnancy is true!

Can you put me down for June 7th? :)

I'm crossing fingers, it's been awhile since I've been able to get to my computer though lol
I think I saw some implantation bleeding today, but not entirely sure, never had any with my DD or DS, but it's way too early for AF... I'm hoping for a BFP though on the 7th because we're going to be traveling to South Carolina to visit my sister and have some fun and I'm hoping that while we're down there we'll have some good news to share with my sister and her husband ^_^

-Hi Ali33 :)
I'm so sorry for your loss but I just wanted to give you some hope, my DD is proof that you can be really fertile after pregnancy! I had a blighted ovum and had to have a D&E done... My OB told us that if we tried after our first normal cycle we WOULD get pregnant, no ifs ands or buts, and just two months after that D&E I became pregnant with my DD :) It took almost 3 years to become pregnant the first time and then it was like instantly with DD so I'm routing for your BFP this month! ^_^

Can you put me down for June 7th? :)

I'm crossing fingers, it's been awhile since I've been able to get to my computer though lol
I think I saw some implantation bleeding today, but not entirely sure, never had any with my DD or DS, but it's way too early for AF... I'm hoping for a BFP though on the 7th because we're going to be traveling to South Carolina to visit my sister and have some fun and I'm hoping that while we're down there we'll have some good news to share with my sister and her husband ^_^

-Hi Ali33 :)
I'm so sorry for your loss but I just wanted to give you some hope, my DD is proof that you can be really fertile after pregnancy! I had a blighted ovum and had to have a D&E done... My OB told us that if we tried after our first normal cycle we WOULD get pregnant, no ifs ands or buts, and just two months after that D&E I became pregnant with my DD :) It took almost 3 years to become pregnant the first time and then it was like instantly with DD so I'm routing for your BFP this month! ^_^
That's awesome and I hope so! I have no idea if I have or if I will ovulate before AF so we are just dtd every other day. I am just so desperate to be pregnant again! I know a new baby won't replace Aidan but like I said earlier I feel like my biological clock is just ticking away!

Of course you can join
Thanks me too! I hope we all do! I am not opking or anything now, just the old fashioned doing the deed lol.. Still taking my prenatals though. Took us 13 cycles to conceive Aidan, hoping the myth about being more fertile after pregnancy is true!

it hasn't been for me so far but they do say up to 3 4 months I think.
and it's only been 3 months since having James

3 to 4 months is a lot better than 13! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"