June 2013 testing thread, 23 testers 5 BFP 1 angel

I already posted this on the TTC forum, but yes! Here is the pic :thumbup:

I just started using the CBFM this month but I keep getting high readings and no peaks. I had O pain yesterday and have wet/ewcm today and yesterday too...so I tried one of the CVS brand ovulation tests today and got this.
That looks great! Hopefully June is your month!

MrsLemon- How do you feel about the CBFM? Mine is driving me crazy! #-o It's my first month using it and after a couple of days of lows, I have had 12 days of highs and no peaks!

Feel free to chime in anyone else who uses one

Spotting for 3 days. I am going to call today day 1 of AF. I am out for now. FF says my next period should be around July 12th, give or take so I will wait for a july tread and join there. Thanks ladies, good luck to you all!!!

I feel the same its actually making sad. I`m on my second cycle of using it last cycle i had 13 highs and 2 peak days on cycle day 23/24.

this month looks the same i`ve had highs from cycle day 9 .. (im now on 17) i think if it doesn't help this month i`m going to not use it next month.. its too expensive to be using 15-20 sticks a month :o

Spotting for 3 days. I am going to call today day 1 of AF. I am out for now. FF says my next period should be around July 12th, give or take so I will wait for a july tread and join there. Thanks ladies, good luck to you all!!!

you not out till you get a full AF, with spotting I like to think there is still hope

I think I finally got a positive on OPK. My phone camera is crappy so I'm in the process of trying to get a good picture and asking everyone, LOL.

I am doing good. Need to bust my butt this week to clean and pack. Going to start moving Thursday and the big moving this weekend. Really not feeling it at all though!

I'm still waiting in a positive OPK. the past few days I've been testing 3 times a day. just as they start to getting darker they get lighter again. I'm using new OPKs cheapy ones, so I don't if its that or whether i'm not going to ovulate this cycle :(

Good luck with the move Ali..
Littlesteph; Hopefully you'll get a positive OPK soon! I hate all the waiting in TTC :hugs:

I'm having my egg collection tomorrow, very excited (and nervous!). I have 16 follies, hopefully one (or two) may become our little one, one day very soon :cloud9:

KMFX wellsk! I hope those follies give you lots of mature eggs!

Good luck with the move Ali..
Littlesteph; Hopefully you'll get a positive OPK soon! I hate all the waiting in TTC :hugs:

I'm having my egg collection tomorrow, very excited (and nervous!). I have 16 follies, hopefully one (or two) may become our little one, one day very soon :cloud9:

thank you

:happydance: that's soo exciting fingers crossed, can't wait to hear if it works :D

Well to help pass the time anyone want to share what they are doing different this cycle, like supplements, OPKS and the like?
I take EPO from cycle day one to O along with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Fish oil, Milk Thistle, and Prenatals. I also drink a few cups raspberry leaf tea everyday. I use OPKs off of Amazon and they are really cheap. We use preseed because I do not get EWCM and soft cups. My husband who has poor morphology and low count is taking fertilaid, count boost, clomid, and fish oil.

247kay, do you mind me asking your husbands morphology levels?

I used the OPKs and found them very helpful. Although if my IVF fails I'll be using a CBFM :thumbup:

I had my egg collection today. Which was much easier and less scary than I was expecting. Excited to see how many embies we have tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->