June babies?!

I haven't booked with my obgyn yet either but I'm still under the care of my RE until we get past the beta tests and assure everything is as it should be.

I'm only getting a scan early because my last pregnancy was ectopic. I only have one tube so can't take any chances

I'm sorry for your loss!

It seems like most of my friends up here got 6 week scans and listened to the heartbeat, but the OBGYN I've gone to in the past for checkups was booked until November.

I can try to do the list, but it won't happen until my son's nap time tomorrow. I think it will be awesome to see all the names on the dates. With my last pregnancy I didn't post while pregnant because I was too shy so actually talking this time with ladies so close to me will be amazing!

I can try to do the list, but it won't happen until my son's nap time tomorrow. I think it will be awesome to see all the names on the dates. With my last pregnancy I didn't post while pregnant because I was too shy so actually talking this time with ladies so close to me will be amazing!

Congrats, I didn't know you were preggers!

You make such cute babies :happydance:

Hi. We found out yesterday that we are expecting a June baby! According to a few sites my EDD will be June 9th (my oldest cousin's bday lol). Will be calling next week to make my frist OB appointment. Oh, btw, this is pregnancy #4 for us.

Congrats, I didn't know you were preggers!

You make such cute babies :happydance:

Wow, thanks!!! What a nice thing to say!!!:flower:

:dust:June Due Dates:dust:
Mizze
Babybaba
loubear1
OmiOmen(possibly 2nd)
6footnoddle(possible up to 5th)
raelynn
Kendi(possibly 3rd)
missjess
Jasmineivy
LadyRoy
kpk
Macmad
noddlebumxx
USAF_WIFE
smacklefoot
maybebayb
Baby1988
Angel2012
littlemiss84
armymama2012

Deets and Pinktulip, what are your dates?
I could update it as people reply or if anyone's dates get changed because of scans, or missjess, did you want to keep track and put in on page one?

Wow lots of June 5th due dates :D !!

I think I got my first nausea/dizzy spell tonight :( .. (On nightshift which is a struggle anyway so not sure)..

Took another hpt just to see .. And my faint bfp is now a much darker bfp :) gotta be a good sign !

Little miss.. Sorry for your loss.. Ill be looking forward t hearing all about your early scan :) X

X

stomach cramps through night are doing my head in. I had my first night out lastnight, went for a meal with work mates and no-one even noticed I was on coke lol

I am so nervous, I have my second blood test tomorrow to check hcg levels, the bleed I had on Sunday evening has freaked me out and the doctor says I am a high risk of ectopic due to having one ovary removed and surgical adhesions. I have a scan on Wednesday to check it all out and it can't come soon enough, well that is as long as my blood results are ok. My test lines aren't really getting any darker, well just a smidge darker but only half as dark as control line, I don't know if they are just cruddy tests or something more sinister.
Can't wait for results tomorrow, I am a bunch of nerves at the moment.

hope everyone else is doing great and managing to stay calm! xx <3

hows everybody feeling today ladies?
im in bed, really tired...
this dull pressure in my womb is making me worried....but its the same ive had for days now and i need to keep reminding myself of that...
its gonna be a long few weeks!! lol

hope everyone is doing well...we are all mummys!!:)

xxxx

Tired here too! Lots of pressure, groin pain and lower back pain. I agree, it's gonna be a long few weeks lol

Miss Jess, if the lower back & groin pain doesnt stop, do check if its a UTI as am told its common in pregnancy....nothing serious, just good to get checked.

I am so nervous, I have my second blood test tomorrow to check hcg levels, the bleed I had on Sunday evening has freaked me out and the doctor says I am a high risk of ectopic due to having one ovary removed and surgical adhesions. I have a scan on Wednesday to check it all out and it can't come soon enough, well that is as long as my blood results are ok. My test lines aren't really getting any darker, well just a smidge darker but only half as dark as control line, I don't know if they are just cruddy tests or something more sinister.

Hope everything works out for you. I know how stressful it is waiting to find out if it is ectopic.

I had a blood test yesterday too but the nurse in my doctors surgery is refusing to do another to see if the levels are rising. Dont know what the point of the first test was!!

I had a bit of a scare yesterday, there was a tinge of pink when I wiped. It seems to have stopped now.

Good luck with the blood test and the scan

Hope everything works out for you. I know how stressful it is waiting to find out if it is ectopic.

I had a blood test yesterday too but the nurse in my doctors surgery is refusing to do another to see if the levels are rising. Dont know what the point of the first test was!!

I had a bit of a scare yesterday, there was a tinge of pink when I wiped. It seems to have stopped now.

Good luck with the blood test and the scan

oh what that is weird alright! any reason they won't do another blood test?
I didn't even get to ask mine she just did the form before I had the chance to ask and arranged a scan for me! although she did start off the appointment saying I had probable miscarried (bearch) but then made me poas and came up positive straight away lol, she quickly took it back.

Hope your spotting settles down, it's scary seeing that stuff!

xx

They dont usually do bloods here, I asked the doctor for it because of my previous ectopic and she sent me up to the nurse. When she finished I asked will I make another appointment for Friday and she said no, they dont check them frequently.

One blood test isnt going to tell me anything!! I phoned the doctors surgery a few times and they wouldnt let me speak to the doctor, they kept putting me through to the nurse. I gave up so I will just wait until my scan.

Ah ok, different countries different systems I spose, we have blood clinics here so you just rock on up in your own time, Hand in the form from your doctor and get it done instantly.
I will go in the morning before work and fingers crossed I will have results in the arvo or will have to wait until Monday!

Really need to know ASAP so I can find a midwife, they fill up so quickly around here!

Xx

Hey ladies. I think my due date is between June 1st and June 5th :) Haven't gone to the doctors yet. Think I will wait til next week to call.

has anyone told anyone else yet??

DH has decided that we are waiting til Christmas to tell people. Other than on here and a facebook group for TTC people, no one other than his brother who is deploying next month knows. Kinda a bummer for me though because I just wanted to wait til 10 weeks but I guess after a miscarriage it is safer to wait til 2nd trimester.

suppose it is, but I know I wouldnt be able to wait till then. Im dying to tell people now because so many people have been there for me through all my tests and stuff. And I know they will ask how my appointment at hospital goes on 9th oct. We will be telling parents this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->