june could be the month

Aww, you guys are all so sweet. I really hope it is. I'm trying not to symptom-spot but I've been "feeling pregnant" - not as much today as the past few days but it's still there...

I've been dizzy/queasy the past few days - mostly while driving - but that's very unusual for me. I can usually read a book a while driving without issue and lately just driving from home to the freeway (about 13 miles of windy roads) is making me ready to lose my lunch. I've also been a complete mess emotionally...but that could also be the added excitement/stress of the wedding coming up. A song came on the radio this morning that I hear ALL the time (Alison Kraus' When You Say Nothing At All) and I was totally BAWLING on the way to work...lol. I've had super sensitive bbs (normal after ovulation) and some strange pains...not cramps but a weird feeling, can't explain it. I can't think of what else at the moment but I really, REALLY hope it's our month! :)

I'm 7DPO today (6/6) and am going to try to wait until the day after AF is due to test but we'll see. I told OH we wouldn't test until Father's Day (AF would be 5 days late by then!) but I'm super tempted to start testing at 10DPO...we'll see! I only have one FRER left and don't want to see another negative on it...

Good luck ladies.

Garden - Oooh I really hope it is your month. Just think how special to be able to say 'you were at our wedding' to your LO.

I'm cd6 today - AF left the building yesterday and hubby and I are carrying out our 'just do it everyday' plan lol :blush: I'm off work today as barely got any sleep - god bless a teething toddler and cats wailing at 2am! :sleep:

PMA ladies. June WILL be the month and I WILL hold out and test on the proper day i.e. the day AF is due July 3rd and not a moment before!!!! (Well maybe July 2nd lol...it's a Saturday so I can always go for a bit of retail therapy if the BFN shows lol. :blush:

off topic- but im in norfolk too :thumbup:

and im now on CD13 and no idea when due to ovulate but had sex everyday for past 6 days :wacko: mental....... my period tracker says due to ovulate roughly around cd21 which is 15th june....

guess we shall see...

Gardenofedens - everything is crossed for you.. really hope this is the month..... xxxxxx

Yah me too. CD 14 no O yet.. But I got a pretty dark like on my OPK test (took it just for fun) lol It's not positive but it's much darker then it has been in past testing over the last 8 months. I really only take 2 or 3 in a month. More just for curiosity sake. But I guess now we might be WTT if we don't get a BFP soon. My midwife is going to be gone most summer next year. :( XX PLEASE let it be this month! lol

I'm looking ahead to a March baby too mummymarsh. Fingers crossed for an Anniversary baby!

Hoping for a march baby too girls :) It would work out perfect because in late March OH is layed off from work for 2 months so he would get some time with the baby while it's young! Today is O day and I convince him to BD even though he was tired. Then I layed in bed with pillows under my hips for 20 minutes. He was laughing the whole time but I don't care, I'm hopeful this month! Haha!

Tonka super funny!! And NotNic your anniversary is in March?? mine too! Anniversary baby would be nice! :) Although now my hubby wants to move and stuff so he is thinking we should WTT. Oich. Gosh I hope I get pregnant this month! Just found out yesterday that my BF is pregnant! *sigh* Six weeks due in Feb. Poop face. lol

I'm 10DPO today, CD25. I had decided that if today's temp stayed level with yesterday's or went up, I'd test today and wouldn't test if it went down. And my temp dropped a little today...still well above the cover line but seems to be following the same post-ovulation temp pattern I had back in March so I'm feeling out for the month. AF is due 6/13....

Oh well, I'm due to Ov again 6/27 right after our wedding on 6/25 so fingers crossed we have a honeymoon baby!

Good luck all those in the 2ww already. I'm only cd9 and my weeks holiday starts tomorrow. Guess what our plans are for the week! :haha::blush:

Thinking OV should be around cd17 so week today I think will be the day to aim for lol. Just going to have as much bd as possible and hope for the best. Have thought that if nothing this cycle then next cycle we'll invest in some conceive + or some preseed..... I know it's not cheap, but it may help. Anyone have any experience.

Tonka super funny!! And NotNic your anniversary is in March?? mine too! Anniversary baby would be nice! :)

Nope. Mine's 5th June. I'm kind of hoping that we might have conceived during our 1st Anniversary celebrations :blush: But an Anniversary baby for both of us would be nice :)

Good luck all those in the 2ww already. I'm only cd9 and my weeks holiday starts tomorrow. Guess what our plans are for the week! :haha::blush:

Thinking OV should be around cd17 so week today I think will be the day to aim for lol. Just going to have as much bd as possible and hope for the best. Have thought that if nothing this cycle then next cycle we'll invest in some conceive + or some preseed..... I know it's not cheap, but it may help. Anyone have any experience.

We used Pre-Seed this cycle and last cycle. Everyone said it was a bit too slippery so last month we only used it externally like any other lube. This month we tried the insertion applicators but I only used between .2 and .3ccs per use and it was actually quite enjoyable....

Hey ladies! I'm almost at the end of my 2ww. I feel pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I've never been pregnant before and I have PCOS (but I'm now getting my period regularly) so the chances are low. But DH and I have been rolling around right when I would have ovulated. My breasts are really sore and feel swollen. During the day I have been so nauseous. I smelled butter popcorn and I almost threw up at my desk. Plus I've been having back pain. I am about 11dpo. I'm hoping June is the month but if not, more fun scheduled for next month. Good luck everyone!!

Hey ladies! I'm almost at the end of my 2ww. I feel pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I've never been pregnant before and I have PCOS (but I'm now getting my period regularly) so the chances are low. But DH and I have been rolling around right when I would have ovulated. My breasts are really sore and feel swollen. During the day I have been so nauseous. I smelled butter popcorn and I almost threw up at my desk. Plus I've been having back pain. I am about 11dpo. I'm hoping June is the month but if not, more fun scheduled for next month. Good luck everyone!!

fingers crosed for you :) techinically i could be testing in june but i will be waiing till july.....purely coz of irregular periods... i wait till CD40....

keep us updated
xxxx

We used Pre-Seed this cycle and last cycle. Everyone said it was a bit too slippery so last month we only used it externally like any other lube. This month we tried the insertion applicators but I only used between .2 and .3ccs per use and it was actually quite enjoyable....

Thanks for the response. I was thinking that it may come in handy for just that reason lol.....I've been a bit 'dry' the past two cycles (not sure why :shrug:) so I've been drinking more water/fluids and it's helped a little, but I think that this may be the answer lol :blush:

Did you get yours from anywhere in particular. I'm not a big fan of ebay right now so was looking at just buying some conceive + in my local boots lol :haha:

I was going to get it from Amazon but forgot so OH got it at CVS (local drug store) when I was entering my fertile period. It was about $25

I'm 12DPO today.....I broke down and tested.... :bfn:

So bummed :(

But the good news is, we're getting married in exactly TWO WEEKS!!! So excited! And I'm due to ovulate again over our honeymoon so we'll have the perfect BDing opportunities!

And I ordered at-home fertility tests from ebay which arrived yesterday so we're going to try those out. The male test identifies the quantity and motility of the sperm and the female test determines the viability of the egg. It should give us a better idea of whether or not we need to seek medical help...

Maybe it's just the stress of getting married? CD 12? Do you men DPO 12? Maybe you need couple more days... Good luck and I hope if you are pg you have a honeymoon baby!! :) Good luck. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->