June/July testing dates for everyone on agnus castus..GOOD LUCK!! X

Hello, please can I join you? CD2 today and just started agnus castus... taking it with a whole cocktail of other supplements so fingers crossed!! Not sure when I'll be testing, but will let you know a date when I'm more sure of when I'll O! :dust: to everyone!

sure you can just keep me updated on a testing date so i can add you good luck xxx

Hello, please can I join you? CD2 today and just started agnus castus... taking it with a whole cocktail of other supplements so fingers crossed!! Not sure when I'll be testing, but will let you know a date when I'm more sure of when I'll O! :dust: to everyone!

Me too! I've started today too, on cd 2, should b ovulating in about 17/18 days time so I'll let you know test date too if thats ok? xxxx

really hope it works for you, let me know your test date and ill add you aswell xx

Over40, I've still got my fingers crossed for you even though, as you say, your temps have dropped a bit. Hopefully they will start to go up again.

:hug:

how are you getting on hun any signs yet?

ive been get pains down below on and off, sore head, feel wet down below and have been getting muscle spasms in my stomach dont know if that is one or not, sore back but no sore boobs.

Hi all - can I join you.............went and bought some today from Holland & Barratt............am on day 10 of a cycle that is between 23 and 30 days long. Think it is probably too late to have any affect this cycle but fingers crossed for the next one.

Good luck to everyone x

Hi all - can I join you.............went and bought some today from Holland & Barratt............am on day 10 of a cycle that is between 23 and 30 days long. Think it is probably too late to have any affect this cycle but fingers crossed for the next one.

Good luck to everyone x

Good luck I want a bump and welcome, you never know even taking it for a short while might be enough, I stopped taking mine after O others do the same and some carry on taking it until they get :bfp:, its your call and good luck :hug:

Hi and thanks Over40 - I was thinking of doing that too and was going to ask about that........ I dont drink alcohol or use sunbeds once have ovulated just incase so will do the same with this too.

:dust::dust:
Over40, I've still got my fingers crossed for you even though, as you say, your temps have dropped a bit. Hopefully they will start to go up again.

how are you getting on hun any signs yet?

ive been get pains down below on and off, sore head, feel wet down below and have been getting muscle spasms in my stomach dont know if that is one or not, sore back but no sore boobs.

Hi well i havent felt as sick today as I did yesterday, oh and I forgot to add that I have had backache, this is the third day of it, and I never get that usually, and I have also been very emotional yesterday evening and again today where I just cant stop crying, but I think it might just be because I am so tired.
Well I will see what my temps are in the morning and if it has gone down again I dont think its good news but if it goes up I will be on a high all day :rofl:
Dont know if all this symtom spotting is helping as I have some of these every month anyway, what about you?
A headache is meant to be a good sign and so having lots of cm, how many dpo are you?
sending you lots of :dust::dust: and hope you get your :bfp: this time :hug:

I've really no symptoms other than the feeling that AF will appear. My little pot belly always goes nice and slim just before AF and I have that, if it's a symptom, lol!

My temps are nice and high just now but don't want to really see what is going to happen in the next week. I've got high hopes for this cycle.

:dust: to everyone and I look forward to hearing how you get on Over40!

Think I will be testing 12th June... Officially that is! Knowing my tendancies though I'll probably start poas from 10dpo!! :rofl:

Hey JemmaD. I fear I'm tempting fate, but what the heck... can you add me to the list? :)

I started using agnus castus this cycle (day 5), and I'll be testing (hopefully!) on May 20th.

Thanks! Good luck to all!

I've really no symptoms other than the feeling that AF will appear. My little pot belly always goes nice and slim just before AF and I have that, if it's a symptom, lol!

My temps are nice and high just now but don't want to really see what is going to happen in the next week. I've got high hopes for this cycle.

:dust: to everyone and I look forward to hearing how you get on Over40!

wow wallie your chart looks really good, nice steady temp rise, I have fx'd for you this month, I think this month is going to be a bumper month for :bfp:
I will be back again just before I leave for work at 6am :hug:

I have updated my ff chart, same temp as yesterday, but my pma is slipping, I think I am preparing myself for the worst :cry:
I feel really crap today and just feel like crying now, but dont want to ruin the make-up :rofl: I dont know if thats a good sign or its just because I am so tired. well I better put my smiley face on and head to work :cry::sad2:

I have updated my ff chart, same temp as yesterday, but my pma is slipping, I think I am preparing myself for the worst :cry:
I feel really crap today and just feel like crying now, but dont want to ruin the make-up :rofl: I dont know if thats a good sign or its just because I am so tired. well I better put my smiley face on and head to work :cry::sad2:

oh dont give up hope hun ive got everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxx

Hey JemmaD. I fear I'm tempting fate, but what the heck... can you add me to the list? :)

I started using agnus castus this cycle (day 5), and I'll be testing (hopefully!) on May 20th.

Thanks! Good luck to all!

no worries hun ill add you xx

Good luck to everyone x

what date do you want me to put you down for hun? xxx

Hi JemmaD

Can you put me down for testing on the 15 June? I started agnus Cactus this cycle and have everything crossed for a :bfp:

Im going to be on holiday until the 22nd June so il update when i get back!!
Thanks and :dust: to everyone!!
xxx

Thanks JemmaD I am going to go to bed now so hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and will be up nice and early to do my :test: :argh:
I will be back in the morning to update.........watch this space x

Thanks JemmaD I am going to go to bed now so hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and will be up nice and early to do my :test: :argh:
I will be back in the morning to update.........watch this space x

OOoooooooooooooooooh good luck!!! Fingers and toes crossed 4 you!!!! :hug:
xxxxxx

Good luck to everyone x

what date do you want me to put you down for hun? xxx

1st June please - that will be 30 days then - thanks Jemma x

Good luck Over40, I'll check in first thing tomorrow to see how you get on.

FX'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->