*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Good luck everyone this month! I feel this is going to be a lucky month for us.

Not been on much, I've taken kids to Scotland on holiday for a week :) hopefully this 2ww won't seem as long haha, currently 1/2dpo, not quite sure lol. Got plenty of bd over the weekend so fingers crossed I caught an eggy.

Baby dust to all :dust:

@motherofboys What dpo are you? I've missed it somewhere sorry. Is there still time? So sorry it was bfn as I could see those faint lines. Xx

@motherofboys I see the morning one so agres with seeing a line. Its a thick one tqo. Hope AF isnt showing.

@Dream143r Sorry you have to wait. But I think a June/July thread is lovely. With my cycl3 and IVF coming up I dont know when thw doc will cut me off on natural conception. FX you are all healed up to try again soon. HUGS

@BabyBrain80 Oh you got in plenty of ore O bding. Day of is just an extra coin in the bucket. Fx for testing!!

@Suggerhoney Feel better!!:hug:

AFM: Staring at the clock while at work. Noon cant get ger fast enough so I can grab dd from camp. She was so nervous when I dropped her off. Didnt want to let me go. She is so tall and the majority of the kids her age are short. Older girls there were tall but came with older girl attitudes that dont tolerate my lil ones goofiness..lol...come on clock tic tic tic. Hope she isnt crying when I pick her up. Director promised to take good care of her.:wacko:
Hope your DD got on well today x

Wish something wud happen af or BFP please. Had a small dot in cm when I wiped earlier but nothing since

Af will be here by the morning :( I am spotting now. Least be cd1 tomorrow and able to start June testing. Can you put me for June 29th @Dream143r please, this should be fine even if af is late again.

Sooo not use to IB so what’s the most you can bleed. It got heavier when I wiped but it’s a dull red color. Went to bathroom later and it lightened up again. Trying not to think too much on it tho. What will be will be

@motherofboys what promoted the break in ttc? Hope that isn’t so. I’d miss you here! Hope you’re ok

@FTale aww hope your dd had a good time at camp. I’d also be worried all day about it!

@crazylilth1ng ooohhh!! Yippee! Can’t wait for your next test

@Lozb ugh. Hope you get an answer soon. So frustrating not knowing

@Dream143r im sorry you have to take a month off. It’s going to be tough around o with the hormones but sounds like the right call. Great idea having a June/July thread

I’ll go back and make sure I haven’t missed anyone

afm I got confirmation of o on CD 13, only bd midnight cd 11 (we’re wild here lol) so I’m counting that as cd11.5, so 1.5 days before o. That will do right? It was a fun Friday night one after a bottle of Pinot so maybe that helps? Lol

@Lucy3 Thank you. She ended up having tons of fun. Met her twin and cant tell her a thing now. She had so confidence now..lol

It would be so great to have a twin, never alone! My sister and I are 19 months apart so felt like twins sometimes and it always helped in new places. I’ve secretly always wanted twins :oneofeach:

@Lucy3 Yip, my sister and I are a year and six months apart. My mom still dressed us alike because we were so close in age and size for a good while.

Wish my dd had a sibling but by the time she does....ugh. will be slmost out of high school by the time they are in kindergarten.

She said she doesn't care so worth a try

@Dream143r af has fully arrived this morning late, clearly wanted to arrive in her own time.

can u now add me for the 29th testing please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"