*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

This is today’s OPK. Tbh I don’t trust these One Steps as far as I could throw them but it is fun to stare at something whilst I wait.

1FB3BF1B-F4F8-4019-82F2-34B6B81074B9.jpeg

They are clear lines Dee! 6dpo though I wouldn’t trust them.

As far as I am aware both tests I did were 25 sensitivity. The clearblue was the early testing one.
Maybe just a bit too early to show on all the different tests then? FX the lines are more dark tomorrow..do you have another Clearblue for tomorrow? I like Clearblue :)

@Lozb Sorry AF showed. Hugs

@crazylilth1ng That is bonkers. Test was so clear yesterday. FX line comes back strong for you.

@Deethehippy Yes, you can still get preggers with low progesterone. Its the added progesterone that helps along with the willpower of the lil egg that pulling it throuh. So dont give up.

@realbeauty86 How is it going? Spotting stop? I forget if you are temping. I hate temping and not bothering tbis cycle. :-=

Just a quick post before work and errands today. Will be back. Thinking of you all.
:dust:

@Lucy3 A fun Friday night after some wine sounds perfect for baby making. It's important to keep this TTC business fun. :cool:

@Deethehippy my temps never seem to go that high either, it has concerned me with the link with progesterone and temp. I never seem to go above 36.6C even last cycle with the chemical. But I fell pregnant last year, so it must be ok??

My temp currently isn't rising as much as I would like after ovulating, so I'm scared it hasn't happened properly. Sometimes I think all this charting/temping/opking just adds more stress!

Good luck honey x

Hi everyone, I’m so confused. So, I started spotting on Sunday, Monday I had light flow, yesterday I was heavy but today there’s nothing. I was due AF today but instead I’ve finished. I don’t understand. Anyone else had this?

Hi everyone, I’m so confused. So, I started spotting on Sunday, Monday I had light flow, yesterday I was heavy but today there’s nothing. I was due AF today but instead I’ve finished. I don’t understand. Anyone else had this?
Does sound early and odd...did you test?

Well, AF got me. Will discuss it with DH tonight and see what we are doing. If we had stuck to the original plan then I would now be starting my last cycle, but I was going to push it back to December. Will see if we are taking a break, or not, pushing back to December or just calling it a day. I hope it isn't the last one.

Well, AF got me. Will discuss it with DH tonight and see what we are doing. If we had stuck to the original plan then I would now be starting my last cycle, but I was going to push it back to December. Will see if we are taking a break, or not, pushing back to December or just calling it a day. I hope it isn't the last one.
Sorry AF got you. I hope it isn’t the last one either and your DH is keen to continue, we had the conversation last week and my DH really wants to stay with 3. So he’s wanting the snip. Going to take me a while to get my head around it but I know he’s right. Hope you can both come to the right choice together x

@motherofboys Hugs, so sorry. Fx for you to come to a settled plan that brings you both joy.

@Hevalouaddict Very strange cycle. I am use to light ones or super short. Keep us posted.

@Alligator How are you today

Sorry if I forgot any of the new posters. Fx for you all.

@motherofboys I'm so sorry AF arrived :(

Sorry AF got you. I hope it isn’t the last one either and your DH is keen to continue, we had the conversation last week and my DH really wants to stay with 3. So he’s wanting the snip. Going to take me a while to get my head around it but I know he’s right. Hope you can both come to the right choice together x

@motherofboys Hugs, so sorry. Fx for you to come to a settled plan that brings you both joy.

@Hevalouaddict Very strange cycle. I am use to light ones or super short. Keep us posted.

@Alligator How are you today

Sorry if I forgot any of the new posters. Fx for you all.

Thanks all. I hope this isn't the end either. I can't picture us not having another.
Gemma that's rough :( I hope you manage to find peace with it. I think he would agree to continue as long as I wanted but he's also happy to stop and once we stop I don't know that he'll want to go back to it.

Awwww @motherofboys so sorry the stupid :witch: got you. Urghhhh. Regarding DH I have an idea. What about if u just say to him that u won't try but won't prevent either and it anything happens then great.
U cud still do opks and stuff just don't tell him. Maybe that way he will feel better and ure still trying but he won't know that.
Just an idea.
I really hope u both come to a agreement ure both happy with. I am thinking of you.
<3

@Deethehippy and @BabyBrain80
I did notice when we was ttc last year that on some of my cycles I hardly had any rise.
There was a few cycles like u dee I had to put in made up random temps other wise ovulation wud not of been confirmed.
When I was comparing my charts to other ladies I wud see there huge temp rises after ovulation and felt for sure I wasn't ovulating properly or my progesterone was really low.
But I had a bunch of bloodwork done back in September and my progesterone was all normol and so was my FSH and LH levels.
So even I hardly got a rise everything was still normol.

Just wanted to put that out there to give u both some encouragement.

@Lozb
I am so sorry AF showed hon. Was so hopful for you. I hope AF isn't too harsh and June will be ure lucky month.

@GemmaG
Sheeeese Gem that's tough.
It's seems like u have thought it through though and it's good u agree with DH but I know it must be difficult.
I wud definitely find that really hard.

Unfortunately if we aren't trying then he'll want to prevent. In his mind it's one or the other. I don't do opks or anything at the moment anyway as I've tried to be really relaxed about it all this time.

Hi all! Just looking for your thoughts on this result?! I know it’s faint

8E944242-D8F6-4F64-B2F5-C76AC8189264.jpeg

Welp it’s a wrap for my first time this month. Af is here a week early. I’m assuming my body still adjusting after the MC a month and half ago. I still have time tho for another ov. So I’m cool for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->