*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

@motherofboys What dpo are you? I've missed it somewhere sorry. Is there still time? So sorry it was bfn as I could see those faint lines. Xx
Last test (yesterday) was 11/12 dpo. FF has me down to start AF today but my cycles have lengthened the last couple of months so it could be a little off and I might have another couple of days.

Af will be here by the morning :( I am spotting now. Least be cd1 tomorrow and able to start June testing. Can you put me for June 29th @Dream143r please, this should be fine even if af is late again.
Sorry to hear you're spotting.

@motherofboys what promoted the break in ttc? Hope that isn’t so. I’d miss you here! Hope you’re ok

@FTale aww hope your dd had a good time at camp. I’d also be worried all day about it!

@crazylilth1ng ooohhh!! Yippee! Can’t wait for your next test

@Lozb ugh. Hope you get an answer soon. So frustrating not knowing
I've applied for a job, so if I get that we will need to take a few months break. Of course if I hear back before O and don't have it then we can continue, but if it takes a while to get an interview I might not know until after O so will miss this month anyway. I think DH is having second thoughts. He keeps saying "are you sure you want another one?" Which seeing as he was the one who hinted like crazy about another baby and was just saying a few weeks ago about how many more would we have, is quite annoying that he now seems to want to back out.

Well... scratching my head because 2 x BFN this morning.

I’m either 10 or 11 dpo but after yesterday’s faint but clear BFP it’s disappointing. I would have thought FMU would have picked up something.

My gut feeling is something tried to implant but failed. Still. I will test again later as afternoon per for some reason is usually better for me.

I think I’m out ladies. My temps are so so low this cycle...which means either I didn’t ovulate properly or I don’t have sufficient progesterone. It could be peri menopause affecting my cycle after all :|:-(
This would also tie in with all the dark OPK’s all cycle...apparently they get dark at menopause.
Added my chart but remember days 3 and 4 DPO are made up numbers because I didn’t have my thermometer with me.
I don’t think you can get pregnant or be pregnant with these low numbers.

Hope everyone else is ok and looking forward to seeing some tests today.
@Lozb sorry for AF

A94DEE62-522F-4C9D-9568-5259A91AFCF7.png

Well... scratching my head because 2 x BFN this morning.

I’m either 10 or 11 dpo but after yesterday’s faint but clear BFP it’s disappointing. I would have thought FMU would have picked up something.

My gut feeling is something tried to implant but failed. Still. I will test again later as afternoon per for some reason is usually better for me.
I’m really sorry, I was so hopeful for you. I really hope something shows this afternoon. :hugs:Maybe it’s still early.

I’m really sorry, I was so hopeful for you. I really hope something shows this afternoon. :hugs:Maybe it’s still early.

It’s just really weird as yesterday afternoon the line was thick and pink and came up during the correct time frame (albeit very faint). Today stark white clearblue and stark white cheap test from home bargains.

it is still early to be honest. I’m assuming I am 11 dpo but that’s based on me ovulating the day after the positive opk. I could be 10 dpo still. Either way, I have my bases covered in terms of sperm but it’s still disappointing to see something that looked obviously BFP then nothing.

I think I’m out ladies. My temps are so so low this cycle...which means either I didn’t ovulate properly or I don’t have sufficient progesterone. It could be peri menopause affecting my cycle after all :|:-(
This would also tie in with all the dark OPK’s all cycle...apparently they get dark at menopause.
Added my chart but remember days 3 and 4 DPO are made up numbers because I didn’t have my thermometer with me.
I don’t think you can get pregnant or be pregnant with these low numbers.

Hope everyone else is ok and looking forward to seeing some tests today.
@Lozb sorry for AF

View attachment 1098917

It’s speculation though. There is still hope. I really hope the lower temps don’t mean anything.

It’s just really weird as yesterday afternoon the line was thick and pink and came up during the correct time frame (albeit very faint). Today stark white clearblue and stark white cheap test from home bargains.

it is still early to be honest. I’m assuming I am 11 dpo but that’s based on me ovulating the day after the positive opk. I could be 10 dpo still. Either way, I have my bases covered in terms of sperm but it’s still disappointing to see something that looked obviously BFP then nothing.
What was the test that you used yesterday? Could you try another one? Different tests could be different sensitivities?

@crazylilth1ng i can see a line on your blue one. How frustrating, looking forward to your next test

@Deethehippy i was just looking at my chart from my son and my temp didn’t properly rose until 7dpo, I wouldn’t count yourself out yet!
Thank you, that makes me feel a bit better :)
Sorry for the TMI but I am sooo constipated! I have IBS D and usually I am like clockwork and it’s more like diarrhoea so this is really really strange for me and I’m actually starting to fret about it because I’m usually so regular.

The clearblue has an extremely faint line that showed quite quick but it’s so faint but the pink cheapie is absolutely starkers.

I hope the constipation eases up soon Dee. That’s awful to suffer from. Please don’t fret...

The clearblue has an extremely faint line that showed quite quick but it’s so faint but the pink cheapie is absolutely starkers.

I hope the constipation eases up soon Dee. That’s awful to suffer from. Please don’t fret...
What sensitivity are the tests? I think that Clearblue is an earlier one and maybe the other one isnt? Still got everything crossed for you!

So tested this morning at 6DPO and got faint lines on the One Steps! This is the new batch after all the faint line nonsense last cycle! Still it can’t be anything this early and the Wondfro was BFN although the ones I have are 25Mui.
Promise not to post anymore lines unless they are more obvious or on other brands of test!

15E364EA-5094-4A43-AE51-906E765589F1.jpeg

They are clear lines Dee! 6dpo though I wouldn’t trust them.

As far as I am aware both tests I did were 25 sensitivity. The clearblue was the early testing one.

I see them. Fingers crossed for your next tests :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->