*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Welp it’s a wrap for my first time this month. Af is here a week early. I’m assuming my body still adjusting after the MC a month and half ago. I still have time tho for another ov. So I’m cool for now

I'm sorry AF arrived :(

Dee I wouldn't count yourself out! Temps can fluctuate for a million reasons - how well you slept, temperature, how you're feeling, etc. Temp still looks elevated? Fx!!

CD3 for me so just waiting for AF to end, this is a long part of the cycle!

Clearblue this evening is def BFN... I think something tried to stick but didn’t make it as I never get evaps and that line was clear. Just want to get my period now so I can start again.

Clearblue this evening is def BFN... I think something tried to stick but didn’t make it as I never get evaps and that line was clear. Just want to get my period now so I can start again.
I'm really sorry to hear that, it's horrible getting lines that then disappear. Huge hugs to you :hug:

@Dream143r yep! Got to keep it fun and as spontaneous as possible!

@realbeauty86 and @mothersorry the mean old witch found you. Really hope yiu keep trying @motherofboys

@GemmaG booooo. Get one more in before the snip? I’m sorry though. But until it’s done there’s still a chance!

@crazylilth1ng sorry about your bfn. Love your attitude, onto the next month. So much hope and possibly with each new cycle

@Deethehippy i was watching some YouTube vids on charting last night, there’s a great homeopath (a profession I know nothing about..) does some videos on hormones and charting, in fact she bases her whole practice on charting it was pretty cool. She said she can tell so much by them. I watched one on late ovulation but haven’t found one on lower temps. If I do I’ll send it your way. My temp is only 37.7 at 4 dpo, it hasn’t raised a whole heap yet

Last edited:
Hello! I’m hoping to join this thread again! I may test around June 17th if AF doesn’t show up.

I took a break from the forum for a bit. I recognize some names!

we’ve been trying a year and a half for our 2nd child and well, nothing. Not too surprised since it took us 13 months to conceive our first child. I finally saw a couple different OBGYN doctors. AMH level is normal. I think I need to get tested for some other things and trying to convince DH to get a sperm analysis done.

Doctor so far has said I have unexplained infertility...but the doctors I have seen were so clinical and uncaring. Wish they had a better bedside manner...the doctor recommended the test where they put dye through your Fallopian tubes to see if their open...but it’s a bit pricey even with insurance and I’ve heard it can hurt (although briefly). I’m a wimp when it comes to invasive procedures!

funny thing is when I got pregnant with my daughter, we did not do anything special...we didn’t even use ovulation tests like we do now. I am doing acupuncture but don’t think it does much except ease stress.

Anyway, I’m sorry to those who got a BFN this month. Wishing you all lots of luck for this month and beyond!

5dpo today, should I test or wait I’m having a hard time not testing.

Have you got some cheapies? If so why not. But I wouldn’t be hang a frer this early

Or opks? Some people use opks to satisfy the need to test too early

@tropicsgirl - welcome back and wishing you lots of luck. I’ve heard good things about acupuncture.

@Lucy3 - thanks so much, I’d love any info if you find it. 7DPO today and luckily my temp has finally shot up. Boobs were throbbing in bed but I often get the worst of my boob soreness up until 8DPO so not sure it means much. Will test later even though it’s early just because I like POAS lol

1A6794A5-A91A-4DF2-8B28-E03E6E76706D.png

7DPO - BFN One Step and Wondfro. OPK still positive but think those One Step OPK's must just be poop. lol I know it's early to test. Boobs not so sore today now I am up, which is unusual for me at this point in my cycle.

4dpo today and nothing really out of the ordinary except itchy nipples this morning. Not reading much into it, but worth a mention ig. Not testing for another week at 11dpo.

Hope you ladies are doing well.<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"