*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

7DPO - BFN One Step and Wondfro. OPK still positive but think those One Step OPK's must just be poop. lol I know it's early to test. Boobs not so sore today now I am up, which is unusual for me at this point in my cycle.
I have been using the easy@home cheapies and I have some one step left over from when I was pregnant in January. I used one step during my first pregnancy and it showed up faint at about 13dpo, this pregnancy it only started showing on the one step 3 days ago.

I have been using the easy@home cheapies and I have some one step left over from when I was pregnant in January. I used one step during my first pregnancy and it showed up faint at about 13dpo, this pregnancy it only started showing on the one step 3 days ago.
Yeah I just don’t trust the One Step HCG or OPK..lots of false line or no lines at all. I only buy them because they are cheap and I like to test a lot! Wouldn’t trust anything on them unless I got the same on another brand.

4dpo today and nothing really out of the ordinary except itchy nipples this morning. Not reading much into it, but worth a mention ig. Not testing for another week at 11dpo.

Hope you ladies are doing well.<3

Good luck for when you test :dust:

@tropicsgirl I was doing acupuncture when I got pregnant with my first. I found it extremely helpful for stress, in regards to TTC maybe a placebo effect but it made me feel good so that's why I was doing it. Anything that makes you feel good is a win.

I am CD4 and just waiting for AF to end! Thinking of buying the maca supplement although it may be a bit late for it to have an impact this cycle. I think I will also buy some preseed lube and try to convince DH to use it! We used it to conceive my daughter so it can't hurt I suppose!

@crazylilth1ng i see a line on your clear blue. Mine looked like that at 10dpo!

I am def out. I just took a Superdrug stark white BFN. I had faint lines for a few days from 8-10 dpo then they faded away so I am pretty sure it was a chemical. If I had t tested early I wouldn’t have got my hopes up. Just want AF to hurry up now so I can start a new cycle.

what are the best cheapies in regards to opk’s ladies?

I am CD4 and just waiting for AF to end! Thinking of buying the maca supplement although it may be a bit late for it to have an impact this cycle. I think I will also buy some preseed lube and try to convince DH to use it! We used it to conceive my daughter so it can't hurt I suppose!

I take maca daily and did when I conceived my son as well. Good Luck!

I am def out. I just took a Superdrug stark white BFN. I had faint lines for a few days from 8-10 dpo then they faded away so I am pretty sure it was a chemical. If I had t tested early I wouldn’t have got my hopes up. Just want AF to hurry up now so I can start a new cycle.

How frustrating. I’m so sorry. Big hugs, onto the next cycle! Good luck x

How frustrating. I’m so sorry. Big hugs, onto the next cycle! Good luck x

Thank you. I am just so impatient for AF to start so I can get stuck into next month. I’m trying new things, maybe pre seed or conceive plus lube and sex every other day instead of daily. My friend got her sticky the month after a chemical so I am hoping the same happens to me.

Clearblue this evening is def BFN... I think something tried to stick but didn’t make it as I never get evaps and that line was clear. Just want to get my period now so I can start again.
I’m sorry. How flipping disappointing that line was so clear! :hugs:

I'm so sorry :(

@crazylilth1ng - I'm really sorry if you had a chemical. :hugs: The Mommed seem pretty good..whilst the cheapo One Steps gave me positives on several days..the Mommed OPK was just blazing obvious at one point. I think Easy at home are meant to be good too. Wishing you tons of luck for next cycle..hope AF comes and goes quickly.

So sorry about your chemical @crazylilth1ng ! :hugs:

I usually use wondfo for OPKs and hCG!

If I follow my usually CD14-15 for ovulation, I'm looking at sunday-monday!
I am SUPER sick (not COVID but damn, it's like a truck ran me over), I think I read once that when you're sick it's better? Because your body is less likely to... fight implantation or something? I don't remember!

Thank you. I am just so impatient for AF to start so I can get stuck into next month. I’m trying new things, maybe pre seed or conceive plus lube and sex every other day instead of daily. My friend got her sticky the month after a chemical so I am hoping the same happens to me.

so did I with my first baby! I had a CP then a sticky! Fingers crossed for you too, I think you’re slightly more fertile after a CP it seems. Good luck with the conception lubes, FX for you x

Oh @crazylilth1ng I'm so sorry, hope af comes quickly.
I've always used one Step opk's and I'm very happy with them, get clear positives and match my temping perfectly. But I know some others don't get on with them.
Hope we are both super fertile after our CP's. I've tried the concieve plus lube again....last time I used the applicator, this time I got the tube. Good luck xxx

Hi everyone, can I join? my af is overdue so I’m waiting for cd1. We have had a wee wait because I had an ectopic in March but we are good to go. Due to test around July 4th.

Welcome back @loeylo !

@crazylilth1ng sorry about your chemical. Here’s to your next cycle, every other day sounds like a good plan

I’m 5dpo and had a huge drop on my chart. Like down to 36.3!? Hoping it’s an early implantation dip but my temps weren’t high before it. I also don’t have my usual break out after o so I’m thinking progesterone is low this cycle. Although I took my temp last night and it was high...I’m not sure if I’m doing this right. Can anything interfere with morning temps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->