*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Welcome back @loeylo !

@crazylilth1ng sorry about your chemical. Here’s to your next cycle, every other day sounds like a good plan

I’m 5dpo and had a huge drop on my chart. Like down to 36.3!? Hoping it’s an early implantation dip but my temps weren’t high before it. I also don’t have my usual break out after o so I’m thinking progesterone is low this cycle. Although I took my temp last night and it was high...I’m not sure if I’m doing this right. Can anything interfere with morning temps?
Lots of things can affect the temps such as a cold room, getting up in the night/disturbed sleep, mouth breathing etc. I tend to cup my thermometer in my hands with the tip under my tongue so it is ‘warm’ just in case it got cold overnight. I think some ladies keep it under their pillow so it doesn’t chill.
And of course you can just get the odd incorrect temp...it’s a pattern over a few days you are looking for. Hope it shoots back up tomorrow.

Thanks Dee. I’ll try warming it up, I get such different temps during the day so that may help the morning ones. It’s winter here so my little thermometer might be chilly!

@Dream143r I would love to join if I can! I was a lurker back in 2017 when I conceived my first babe and now we're finally trying for #2. In between then and now I've been an egg donor multiple times and attempted to be a surromom, but unfortunately that ended in MC :(

I just read through all of the May TWW thread and the first pages of June, so I'm kind of caught up and familiar with names :)
I don't really chart or anything, but I do have an app that I use to keep track of things. My O day should be somewhere around June 6-8th, so I think my testing date will be June 18th. I'd love to see a positive test before father's day here in the US (June 20th)!

Much love and crossed-fingers to everyone here :)

I managed to wait it out until today to take an actual test, I decided to take ditigal and I want to see it in writing
20210603_145741.jpg

:) wow this is real! Jeez I am so anxious, send lots of luck our way and hope that we have a sticky bean and this is our rainbow baby.
I have set silent milestones, get to 5 weeks (when the spotting started), 8 weeks (when I had the miscarriage) and 12 week when I can relax.

Last edited:
I know it’s still very VERYYY early but does anyone else see a line or do I have horrible line eyes lol?

y’all’s opinions help.

B67DE03E-9911-467E-9C64-EB68306A0C80.jpeg

@Trixiebell - congrats, lovely to see in writing. Wishing you lots of luck for a sticky forever baby

@TTCaredhead - I can’t see anything yet but lots of luck for your next tests.

3 x BFN’s for me this morning at 8DPO. :(
I know it’s early and I’ve never gotten a BFP before 10DPO before but still disappointing.
Unsettled stomach this morning but could just be my IBS.

44ED4FFD-7871-4EA2-9EC2-1F2FFE92A980.jpeg 8215C0A0-F8BD-4226-BF10-DEB35A3391E0.jpeg

Congratulations trixiebell

Dee I see a faint line on one of those!

Afm.. Currently 4/5dpo not much to report, had a slight ache last night, felt abit like a period pain but I'm fine this morning, when is the earliest anyone tests? I have 5 cheapies but don't just want to waste them. Getting impatient to test now lol

The FRER was a cheap FRER 'answer' test and I always get super faint lines on them that you can see before you even dip so wouldn't trust unless it was much more obvious. The cheapies had nothing in real life. But thank you for looking. Hopefully there will be more to see soon!

Looking forward to your next test Dee. Like Bev, I also see the line on the frer.

@VictoriaMay im 5/6dpo so we’ll prob be testing at a similar time. I also want to test already but I only have 3 frer and feel like using them too early will be such a waste. I’ll test 8dpo which is Monday

Looking forward to your next test Dee. Like Bev, I also see the line on the frer.

@VictoriaMay im 5/6dpo so we’ll prob be testing at a similar time. I also want to test already but I only have 3 frer and feel like using them too early will be such a waste. I’ll test 8dpo which is Monday

Good luck on testing, next week seems ages away haha, think I'll do my first test on Tuesday then, hopefully see a faint line, then I can go buy a better one ☺️

Dee you're so early! Don't fret. I tested at 8dpo with my daughter and got a stark BFN. She's almost 3 so...hahaha. Definitely don't count yourself out!

CD5 for me and AF is winding down. My periods are so different since my pregnancy. I used to have fairly consistent bleeding but now I have 1 heavy day, one light/medium day and then 2-4 spotting days. It's really weird and part of me wonders if it could be a negative thing? Maybe I don't have a thick enough lining?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->