*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

@Alligator - Thank you. I worry the opposite, mine are so heavy that I think too much lining must be shed each month and there can't be enough time for it to build up again. I'm glad your AF is on the way out. Are you trying anything different this cycle?

@Beccaboo828 I think I see something!

@Alligator I breastfed my first for over a year, so I was still breastfeeding when I got pregnant. I got pregnant after having my first postpartum period when my oldest was 11 months, it barely lasted 2 days! But I got pregnant anyways :) FX for you.

Cd1 for me! I’ll be testing on 4th July if the first page could be updated?
Df is having his semen analysis on Tuesday
This marks 12 months since we started ttc. Never thought we would reach this milestone!

Hey @loeylo good to see you, I've been thinking about you :flower:
Wishing you lots of luck this month x

4dpo here :coffee: bored! Had to stop myself just poas for the sake of it this morning. It was a good long hold and I'm thinking "its too good a hold to waste":dohh::haha:
I did do one last week and it was nice and white, no faint lines, so that's a good base to start. My temp took a little jump up this morning but only up to 36.52C.

@crazylilth1ng
I am so very sorry hon. I had 4 possibly 5 chemical pregnancies last year while ttc and it was really tough.
I didn't think I wud ever get a sticky but hear I am 24 weeks pregnant tomorrow.
I did find after my chemicals my AF was a little late and also on 2 occasions I ovulated really really early on cd8 so keep a look out for that.
We had a a chemical in April, June, July and October and a possible one in December too. Then Jan fell with this one.
I have had chemicals in the past tho where I fell pregnant shortly after with a sticky.

Hope AF hurries up so u can move on too next cycle.
It's horrible getting lines that don't progress. Sending u big hugs.

Good too see some ladies return @tropicsgirl and @loeylo.
Good luck ladies.

Dee ure chart looks great hon.

Congratulations @Trixiebell it's so good seeing it in words isn't it.
Ure eggo is definitely preggo.
I have such a good feeling that this is ure sticky take home rainbow. \\:D/

@Alligator
Glad AF is winding down hon. U can start opks soon yay.
Really hope this cycle will be the one[-o<

Good luck @Lucy3
And all the other ladies waiting to test.

Can't wait to see them June bug BFPs

@realbeauty86 - Are you sure it is AF? Is it your normal flow?..a week early would be the right time for IB. Hugs if it is AF though.
It’s kinda heavy at certain times. A saw a few specks of clots and I’ve been cramping like hell so yeah I think it’s af. I’m ok tho

I managed to wait it out until today to take an actual test, I decided to take ditigal and I want to see it in writing
View attachment 1098949

:) wow this is real! Jeez I am so anxious, send lots of luck our way and hope that we have a sticky bean and this is our rainbow baby.
I have set silent milestones, get to 5 weeks (when the spotting started), 8 weeks (when I had the miscarriage) and 12 week when I can relax.
Congrats!!!

@Beccaboo828 I think I see something!

@Alligator I breastfed my first for over a year, so I was still breastfeeding when I got pregnant. I got pregnant after having my first postpartum period when my oldest was 11 months, it barely lasted 2 days! But I got pregnant anyways :) FX for you.
Oooh do you! Thank you. I didn't think I could but my partner said he could haha

Hi :hi: I'm new here. Currently 7dpo, I've had mild cramping since yesterday, slight nausea last night and this afternoon. I'm super tired, but that could be down to having 3 children and a dog, and my boobs are tender (slight stabbing pain in my right one).
Good luck everyone :dust:

Hi :hi: I'm new here. Currently 7dpo, I've had mild cramping since yesterday, slight nausea last night and this afternoon. I'm super tired, but that could be down to having 3 children and a dog, and my boobs are tender (slight stabbing pain in my right one).
Good luck everyone :dust:
Good luck! I’m 8DPO so I’m only just ahead of you. I’ve been tired too and super hungry. All BFN for me so far but will try again tomorrow. When do you plan on testing?

@Alligator my af is the same. Only really a day or two of actual bleeding the rest just super light or spotting

@Beccaboo828 def see something!! Looking forward to your next test

@KittyLaMew welcome

@loeylo so happy to see you back

@BabyBrain80 tell me about it! I’m 6dpo and want to test. My temp isn’t super high either, I had to take it 3 times this morning to get it to 36.7 which probably isn’t how you’re meant to do it but I needed my chart to look pretty lol

#-oHaving a horrible time not testing everyday ... so I took another test & I still feel like I see something but I feel crazy at the same time.
Im gonna wait a few more days an rest again.

C538B22F-CDBF-43F8-844A-F1CFA22980AE.png

Another charting question, does anyone take their temp after they get up to compare to the testing temp? Mine was 36.6 then took it again and it’s 37.1, is it normal to rise like that after getting out of bed?

@TTCaredhead do you have a pic of your test that’s no altered?

@Lucy3 yes I altered it bc I swear I see a very faint line an I can see it better altered I can’t see it normal lol

0AF4F60F-4BF6-4D2E-B8E8-0C6E7416CC5E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"