*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Dee you're so early! Don't fret. I tested at 8dpo with my daughter and got a stark BFN. She's almost 3 so...hahaha. Definitely don't count yourself out!

CD5 for me and AF is winding down. My periods are so different since my pregnancy. I used to have fairly consistent bleeding but now I have 1 heavy day, one light/medium day and then 2-4 spotting days. It's really weird and part of me wonders if it could be a negative thing? Maybe I don't have a thick enough lining?

Mine is kind of the same, 1 light day, a medium/heavier day, another light then spotting that varies in days. But last actual flow 3 days! I wonder too as before my daughter was 7 every cycle ‍♀️♀️

I’m only 6DPO but having y’all’s opinions really help me through the TWW

Been so MIA! The last week has just been mentally and physically draining. My girl got sick friday had to oick her up with a temp of 39 from childcare but no other symptoms. Her sleep turned to poop. Saturday still no symptoms and temp only slightly high, just screamed whenever the panadol wore off. Saturday night would only sleep on me, not next to, literally on my chest. And woke every 30-40mins all night. She had herpangina (strain of hfm).... thankfully started sleeping better sunday.

But sleep deprivation and sick of hubby not pitching in had a fight monday night. Im trying harder to communicate my feeling because i always let things slide until they blow up... but hubby is just an ass when hes had a few beers (not drunk but just beers). So probably shouldve waited to bring it up. Spent tuesday so upset thinking my marraige is over (not sure why im so dramatic). We had a really good talk tuesday night and are back on great terms.

Im only cd11 now so coming up to ovulate soon i hope! I got my cheapies in the mail wed so have tested opk but no second line. I always have a quick surge within 24hrs it darkens and disappears again so fingers crossed i dont miss it!

Sorry for the long post! Been a huge week

I’m 6dpo too. Do you have any signs? I have zero, like less than a non pregnant cycle. My bbs don’t even hurt and they usually do

Nice to hear from you @AlwaysTheAunt . I’m glad you and hubby worked things out before o week! Sorry your little girl was sick, poor thing.

Been having lots & lots of nausea an sorry for the TMI but alot of Bowl movements & constipation. I’m taking prenatals & pink stork so that could be why. Not sure if it’s just me tho I’m trying not to symptom spot.

Good luck! I’m 8DPO so I’m only just ahead of you. I’ve been tired too and super hungry. All BFN for me so far but will try again tomorrow. When do you plan on testing?

I'd like to try and hold off until Monday, but I know I'm kidding myself and will probably do a cheapie first thing in the morning

Been so MIA! The last week has just been mentally and physically draining. My girl got sick friday had to oick her up with a temp of 39 from childcare but no other symptoms. Her sleep turned to poop. Saturday still no symptoms and temp only slightly high, just screamed whenever the panadol wore off. Saturday night would only sleep on me, not next to, literally on my chest. And woke every 30-40mins all night. She had herpangina (strain of hfm).... thankfully started sleeping better sunday.

But sleep deprivation and sick of hubby not pitching in had a fight monday night. Im trying harder to communicate my feeling because i always let things slide until they blow up... but hubby is just an ass when hes had a few beers (not drunk but just beers). So probably shouldve waited to bring it up. Spent tuesday so upset thinking my marraige is over (not sure why im so dramatic). We had a really good talk tuesday night and are back on great terms.

Im only cd11 now so coming up to ovulate soon i hope! I got my cheapies in the mail wed so have tested opk but no second line. I always have a quick surge within 24hrs it darkens and disappears again so fingers crossed i dont miss it!

We have 2 poorly kids too. It sucks doesn't it not being able to make them better :-(

@Lucy3 - yes! That’s why you are meant to take you temp immediately on waking up before even moving because once you are up and active it naturally goes up and changes during the day anyway. Doing each morning upon waking gives the best pattern of the same conditions. Mine is a lot higher if I take it at night. How is your chart looking?

@Beccaboo828 - I have to admit I couldn’t see your line yesterday so I didn’t comment but I can see it today so there must be progression?! Good luck!

Welcome back! :)

I'm sorry you and DH had a fight :( I'm glad things are OK now.

Good luck for testing :)

@AlwaysTheAunt - glad you and hubby are all sorted now. Sorry you’ve had a tough time. I hope that you get a nice strong ovulation /OPK soon :hugs:

AFM: woke up with zero symptoms! It’s 2 years we’ve been TTC in August and feeling down and like it’s just realistically not ever going to happen! I think having the polyps removed gave my womb the best chance but maybe it wasn’t that that was the problem? My last chemical was a year ago last month. Blah :sad2: Will I ever get a last turn? Sorry for the pity party.

ADD21BDC-4A49-4B34-9017-45E21DDA4583.png

@Lucy3 - yes! That’s why you are meant to take you temp immediately on waking up before even moving because once you are up and active it naturally goes up and changes during the day anyway. Doing each morning upon waking gives the best pattern of the same conditions. Mine is a lot higher if I take it at night. How is your chart looking?

@Beccaboo828 - I have to admit I couldn’t see your line yesterday so I didn’t comment but I can see it today so there must be progression?! Good luck!
Thank you. I wasn't sure if there was one or not. Its a dreaded frer after all.
How are you doing? X

@AlwaysTheAunt - glad you and hubby are all sorted now. Sorry you’ve had a tough time. I hope that you get a nice strong ovulation /OPK soon :hugs:

AFM: woke up with zero symptoms! It’s 2 years we’ve been TTC in August and feeling down and like it’s just realistically not ever going to happen! I think having the polyps removed gave my womb the best chance but maybe it wasn’t that that was the problem? My last chemical was a year ago last month. Blah :sad2: Will I ever get a last turn? Sorry for the pity party.

View attachment 1098980
Didn't see this before I commented. Sorry you are feeling down :-( I really do hope you get a lovely bfp and have a wonderful pregnancy xx

I’m 6dpo too. Do you have any signs? I have zero, like less than a non pregnant cycle. My bbs don’t even hurt and they usually do
6dpo is still a bit early to notice anything, but both times I’ve been pregnant recently, from about 8/9dpo I’ve felt even less pregnant than in cycles when I’m actually not pregnant.

9DPO and BFN’s for me, not even a hint of a line after staring for an hour lol Really feel out...no symptoms whatsoever and boobs less sore than usual at this point.

628C6EC2-DAAB-4DA2-A52E-C9B88A367524.jpeg

For some reason BnB won’t let me upload the IC’s picture but they were blank anyway so nothing missed!

6dpo is still a bit early to notice anything, but both times I’ve been pregnant recently, from about 8/9dpo I’ve felt even less pregnant than in cycles when I’m actually not pregnant.
Thank you. I’m clinging onto this! I’m 9DPO today and today and yesterday all my ‘symptoms’ have vanished and I just feel normal..BFN’s so far. What day did you test positive in the past @loeylo ?

Have you had a bfp at 9dpo before Dee? Still so much time to get a line. Do your bbs usually stop hurting around now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->