*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

I’ll be 7dpo in the morning and I’m not letting myself test! Only difference so far is less pimples than I usually do and weirdly my bbs haven’t hurt since o which they usually do and then start to easy around 7 dpo. Also less crampy which doesn’t seem like a good sign! Feel emotional too, like not good emotional just off.

Have you had a bfp at 9dpo before Dee? Still so much time to get a line. Do your bbs usually stop hurting around now?
No, I’ve always had a BFP from 10DPO lol but I still feel out seeing BFN’s you know? Like there should be something faint at least. All the ladies on the YouTube videos get blazers at like 8/9DPO.
My boobs are usually very sore until 8/9DPO and then on 10DPO I start to feel it all go away and changes to a dull tender before AF. Yesterday they got less sore and today even less so is a bit different I suppose.
Thank you :) and good luck to you.

Lol the YouTube girls and their blazers. I once watched one girl dip all the different tests in her urine cup and kept squealing ‘oh wow I can’t believe how STRONG the lines are for only 9dpo!!’ It was awful but I couldn’t look away

Lol the YouTube girls and their blazers. I once watched one girl dip all the different tests in her urine cup and kept squealing ‘oh wow I can’t believe how STRONG the lines are for only 9dpo!!’ It was awful but I couldn’t look away
:rofl: I've even considered making a damn Youtube video because maybe then I will also get the mega dark lines lol

No, I’ve always had a BFP from 10DPO lol but I still feel out seeing BFN’s you know? Like there should be something faint at least. All the ladies on the YouTube videos get blazers at like 8/9DPO.
My boobs are usually very sore until 8/9DPO and then on 10DPO I start to feel it all go away and changes to a dull tender before AF. Yesterday they got less sore and today even less so is a bit different I suppose.
Thank you :) and good luck to you.
Good luck for your next test x

Just got back from the cinema taking the girls to see Peter Rabbit 2 which was nice. I thought I’d test since I’d held for a couple of hours and I used a Clearblue and some cheapies. The cheapies were completely blank..I squinted and squinted but white as white. I swear I see something on the Clearblue though. Not sure if it’ll show on a photo or not. It seems to have colour but there is like little vertical grooves on the clear screen where the line should be so not sure if they just catch the light. What do you think?

2601B4F3-3865-4389-9360-6410E0F63CC6.jpeg F51C78BD-D494-4962-ADC0-25D866B4CD63.jpeg C7BEFE33-55CF-455E-B078-35745A7DDDE9.jpeg A608537B-912F-4675-8376-F996AF1F5D72.jpeg

Just got back from the cinema taking the girls to see Peter Rabbit 2 which was nice. I thought I’d test since I’d held for a couple of hours and I used a Clearblue and some cheapies. The cheapies were completely blank..I squinted and squinted but white as white. I swear I see something on the Clearblue though. Not sure if it’ll show on a photo or not. It seems to have colour but there is like little vertical grooves on the clear screen where the line should be so not sure if they just catch the light. What do you think?

View attachment 1098989 View attachment 1098990 View attachment 1098991 View attachment 1098992

Can definitely see on the clear blue. Looks blue and same thickness too. Think I can see on cheapie bottom too but that’s one harder to see. The CB is Similar to mine at 11 dpo if you see and you’re 2 days earlier than that?

19791B90-5E59-48B1-A3B9-6267851FD532.jpeg

Can definitely see on the clear blue. Looks blue and same thickness too. Think I can see on cheapie bottom too but that’s one harder to see. The CB is Similar to mine at 11 dpo if you see and you’re 2 days earlier than that?

View attachment 1098996
Your is definitely more obvious but thank you, praying it's the start of something for me too.

@Beccaboo828 I see that line on the FRER without opening the picture!

@Deethehippy there is def something on that clearblue, it has to be a line!

My O day has been wonky since my period came back 7 months pp. Used to be CD 25, 23, 20, 19, 15. Now I'm CD 13 and no EWCM at all... usually its (tmi) dripping a day or two ahead. Wondering if this is gonna be another wonky cycle (my normal pre baby was 14-16)

@Deethehippy I definitely feel like I see something on the clear blue.

Weird question but has anyone ever tested the strips there using ? Like my fiancé tested an she is not pregnant but I could be.
She never got a line not even a evap that I can see but I took 3 test let then test sit for an hour annn came back an there is now a line on mine but not hers still.

@Deethehippy I definitely feel like I see something on the clear blue.

Weird question but has anyone ever tested the strips there using ? Like my fiancé tested an she is not pregnant but I could be.
She never got a line not even a evap that I can see but I took 3 test let then test sit for an hour annn came back an there is now a line on mine but not hers still.
Can you get a photo?

@Lucy3 Ok, put the thermometer down!! :haha:
I've taken my temp before in the middle of the night and in the morning and it can vary a lot. Even if I take it as soon as I wake then again half hour later, there can be a big difference...I'm hotter during the night then seems to drop after I've woken for a wee while. So it's important to try and keep things constant which is why you should take it after a good block of sleep (think it's 3 or4 hours min) as soon as you wake, without talking, sitting up or moving.
I struggle a bit as I wake a bit too early and get a bit restless for that last few hours of my sleep. I tried taking it a couple of times to see what was happening. But I have noticed that if I don't move and go straight back to sleep my temp stays about the same. So it kinda gives me a rough trend and most importantly confirms ovulation.
Try not to fret about it too much, all the temps during the day don't mean anything, you are looking at your base resting temp only. Xxx

@Deethehippy I can see those lines....I think I can make out something on the strip ones too. I am so hoping this is the start of something!!!! Good luck xx

@Beccaboo828 I see that line on the FRER without opening the picture!

@Deethehippy there is def something on that clearblue, it has to be a line!

My O day has been wonky since my period came back 7 months pp. Used to be CD 25, 23, 20, 19, 15. Now I'm CD 13 and no EWCM at all... usually its (tmi) dripping a day or two ahead. Wondering if this is gonna be another wonky cycle (my normal pre baby was 14-16)
Thank you. Good luck this cycle x

View attachment 1098989 View attachment 1098990 View attachment 1098991 View attachment 1098992
I see a line on all the tests!!

I took the test apart and the dye had collected in the scratches on the casing I think. I really couldn't see anything once opened. Oh well...tomorrow is another day. Thank you all for looking.

@Deethehippy yes have you ever tested strips before or anyone else ?
even today there is no line on mine still. But there is on hers
So would that be considered an evap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back