*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Just took one an this pulled up in the 5 minute mark.
I’m freaking out, I feel like I see something but I still can’t believe if it’s really there...or not
omg

D2B6896C-565D-4D59-85EB-417BBAA3CEA3.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow that excites me , but for some reason I still feel like I could be seeing evaps bc they are such cheap test & im so early
7DPO

Wow that excites me , but for some reason I still feel like I could be seeing evaps bc they are such cheap test & im so early
7DPO
Are you definitely 7DPO? How did you determine ovulation day?

Amazon are doing a 3 pack of Clearblue for £10 which includes a digital. I thought it was a good deal if anyone needs tests.

I used opks & yes I think so.
Online everyone is saying those test are known for giving false results.. so now I’m disappointed again an I’m waiting to test tonight... with some First responses & like 4 more I’ll post pics.

See your CB line Dee, so when you took it apart doesn’t look like a line?

@TTCaredhead i see your line clearly. 7dpo! Me too! Looking forward to your next test

@BabyBrain80 lol I’ll put down the thermometer. I get to intrigued as to what it’s doing during the day, I keep using the kids ear one to check it out. I guess it keeps me occupied when I’m not POAS lol. How are you?

See your CB line Dee, so when you took it apart doesn’t look like a line?

@TTCaredhead i see your line clearly. 7dpo! Me too! Looking forward to your next test

@BabyBrain80 lol I’ll put down the thermometer. I get to intrigued as to what it’s doing during the day, I keep using the kids ear one to check it out. I guess it keeps me occupied when I’m not POAS lol. How are you?
I've checked with the ear one too :haha: it is interesting though, never realised our bodies do so much over the course of a cycle. Yes if it keeps us occupied there's no harm eh?!
I'm doing alright thank you, 5dpo and desperate to test lol. How are you? X

Thanks everyone.. I’m hoping so also.
But sadly I just took 6 test one of those being a first response rapid result an they are all big negative ... I decided to throw them all away besides the FR an not test anymore until 11/12dpo bc I’m getting my heart broken honestly.

Glad I’m not the only one @BabyBrain80 ! I find it fascinating what our bodies do each cycle, I’ve learnt so much from charting. You’re so close to staring at squinters tome!

@TTCaredhead i haven’t tested yet. I’m so sick of cycles where I think I can see something then it goes or doesn’t progress. Hope you’re ok, it really is a heartbreaking feeling when you get bfn after lines. I think it’s a good idea to wait a bit longer if you can, I figure if I don’t get anything by 11dpo I’m out so will try to wait a few more days

So sorry u got BFN on frer @TTCaredhead.
I cud definitely see something faint on that blue dye test. Ure definitely not out yet. 7dpo is so Early. Implantation doesn't happen untill 6 to 12dpo so still alot of time for you.

I tested at 8dpo and got a stark white BFN with this pregnancy.
I didn't test at 9dpo because I had zero symptoms and was so sure I was out again.
Then 10dpo and bam faint lines.

Good luck hon.

@Lucy3
Sometimes not having any symptoms is a symptom itself. I had nothing from 8dpo until I hit 6 weeks.
With my last 2 pregnancies I Had sore boobs and neasea even b4 my BFP.
But nothing with this one.

@AlwaysTheAunt
So glad u and DH are back on track.
Good luck this cycle hon.

I understand that.. so me an my fiancé Decided to buy these test bc they were cheap an they gave us the positive early today.
We both tested them out tonight & both had positive lines so it was a false positive forsure.
I just really wanna give y’all a heads up don’t get these test. They will break your heart

image.jpg

Thank you so much @Suggerhoney
I did end up keeping the first response test an throwing out all the others this morning... bc I swore I seen a line that was impossible to see on the FR in the begging but I was frustrated bc I couldn’t really see it but like 5 hrs later an now there is a line ...?
do you guys know if first responses have evap lines ? Bc this is crazy

6D780631-BECC-4BFD-9581-0668FE6995B7.jpeg

Last edited:
I see that @TTCaredhead . Frer have been throwing out lots of dodgy lines lately but yours looks decent. Fx for your text test!

Sadly.. A BFN on FRER .. I’m not understanding how come I get “positive” but also get negatives to...
I really was thinking that the FRRT was positive but the FRER is showing me different

EB3C4A00-9895-4F22-8C05-696E15CC8788.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->