*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Think I’m going to test in the morning. Today my bbs are sore for the first time this cycle, I have a headache and sore throat and a blood nose when I woke up! So I’m either getting sick and the fireplace gave me a blood nose or they are good signs!

@TTCaredhead its tricky when you’re testing early. Some can give out shadows too, hope tomorrow you get a nice pink line

@TTCaredhead - At 7DPO you wouldn’t expect to see lines. I’m guilty of testing too early too but you really can’t trust results until 9-10DPO so you are not out yet! Maybe give yourself a break for a day or two and relax and then try again. Good luck!

@Lucy3 - symptoms sound promising, wishing you a ton of luck when you start testing. Can’t wait to see.

AFM - 10DPO today and scared to test because I’m pretty sure it’ll be BFN. I have had some ‘symptoms’ reappear this morning so I got all excited (Sl nausea, boobs Sl sore, frequent pee, stuffed up nose and a weird painful leg cramp!) but having checked my apps I’ve had all those before around now before except the leg cramp but I’m not sure I can rely on that. I will see how the day pans out. I know you can still be implanting about now.
Don’t think today’s temp is entirely accurate because I’d been awake a while but is still high.
@Lucy3 when I took the Clearblue apart when the white backing ‘paper’ came away the line wasn’t visible and there was dye runs at the edge..I think some just got trapped in the indent between the paper and clear screen. Anyway wasn’t a line there.

DFB969B8-0D00-4978-AC8A-3A0CD64924B7.png

@Beccaboo828 so sorry they’re bfn. What dpo are you again?

@Deethehippy i know the feeling being scared to test. Your symptoms sound good today though

I broke the testing seal. Argh. It’s 830pm here so almost 8dpo. Something is catching my eye but of course it doesn’t show on my pics. Back in my photo shoot position … it’s ok if no one is seeing anything. 7dpo and pretty diluted pee so I’m not sure what I was thinking!

AA0D5212-D0A0-4413-8218-95286EF53D60.jpeg 60A656D5-0BB6-4D63-A6E2-17043C0D30F4.jpeg

Hi ladies, just checking in (although I silently stalk the thread everyday!:ninja:) today I am currently 7dpo. Nothing to report. I am coming down with a slight cold (stuffy nose, but nothing else really) could be because SO keeps the house so cold:cold:. Testing in 4 days, but not really feeling like I have a chance this month.:shrug:

Hope all is well ladies! GL to us all!
:dust:

Heyyy yall.....I tested 10dpo and got a BFN.....my AF is due in 2 days...I don't feel like my AF is coming....but im afraid to test again..... this will be my 3rd and my rainbow baby....we used preseed this cycle so I feel like im sure we got our rainbow but im afraid to test again

Ive been back and forth about ttc #3... I am not fully convinced that I want another kid, but Ive only 3 months left on my maternity leave and I am dreading going back to work so much that I am actually considering to listen to dh's requests and give in and have a third. Totally crazy, right?
My youngest is running now and just all over the place and my heart is just missing having a little itty baby. Oh man, I wish the decision could be easier...
Some of you know me from my looooong ttc journey to ttc #1 (including some losses and more than a year of trying), so you'll know that there is always that fear that it could take so long again and as I am turning 36 soon, it is probably now or never for a last kid.
Anyway... I guess I will ovulate this Friday (Im not taking opk's, but have a very regular cycle) and if we decide to try, I will test on 21st.

Well I tested but I’m no further forward ladies. Got a faint line in time that got darker after time on a different type of Clearblue (think these ones are 25miu) than the one I used yesterday. But nothing on the IC’s. Having said that the IC’s I’ve used are pretty crappy ones for early testing. The One Steps are super cheap and unreliable and the Wondfro I got are the 25miu ones.
Line is clear in real life on the Clearblue but not dark how I’d perhaps expect at 10DPO and why nothing at all on the cheapies?
First two pics are the line under/at 10 minutes and the second two are taken after the test had stood for a while.
Definitely have sore boobies today and foul taste in my mouth but nothing obvious. When I’ve been pregnant before my boobies have been so sore I want to punch anyone who comes within two metres of them lol they are definitely not like that.
Hope you can see something on the pics so I don’t look completely nuts.

F36A2756-572C-4FC7-8CCD-370BA2F06B92.jpeg 6D3E0B5D-FE1D-42BA-A8B4-17E7F8A72F3E.jpeg A6922D83-088E-490F-9B5B-84417719B406.jpeg 06FD2713-8CC2-4989-B5F4-A6B39512A6AD.jpeg 4AD6993B-A50B-4D18-83C8-75E096804FD4.jpeg

Well I tested but I’m no further forward ladies. Got a faint line in time that got darker after time on a different type of Clearblue (think these ones are 25miu) than the one I used yesterday. But nothing on the IC’s. Having said that the IC’s I’ve used are pretty crappy ones for early testing. The One Steps are super cheap and unreliable and the Wondfro I got are the 25miu ones.
Line is clear in real life on the Clearblue but not dark how I’d perhaps expect at 10DPO and why nothing at all on the cheapies?
First two pics are the line under/at 10 minutes and the second two are taken after the test had stood for a while.
Definitely have sore boobies today and foul taste in my mouth but nothing obvious. When I’ve been pregnant before my boobies have been so sore I want to punch anyone who comes within two metres of them lol they are definitely not like that.

View attachment 1099034 View attachment 1099035 View attachment 1099037 View attachment 1099038 View attachment 1099039

I swear I see it even on the ICs... have you tried testing with smu, mine were always darker than fmu with the cheapies.
Either way... looks promising

I swear I see it even on the ICs... have you tried testing with smu, mine were always darker than fmu with the cheapies.
Either way... looks promising
Thank you. It was SMU. I hope it’s the start of something but not convinced yet.
Hope you can come to a concrete decision about trying. Word of advise from an older woman TTC...don’t leave it too late like I have..I have 4 wonderful children but would simply love another but should have done this years ago! Life is for living now :)

View attachment 1099034 View attachment 1099035 View attachment 1099037 View attachment 1099038 View attachment 1099039

i see it on the clear blue and I even see a line on pink cheapie (top one). I didn’t get a line on a cheap until 14dpo, even then it was faint.

Definitely seeing some faint lines ladies, how exciting :) hopefully lines start getting darker in next couple of days.

Afm... Now 6/7dpo still getting dull aches every now and then in lower left side. I also have had very vivid dreams last couple of nights. Nothing else though, boobs haven't change and no cm. So tempted to test even though its too early. Tuesday seems forever away, may do a cheap one tomorrow morning

@Lucy3 and @Deethehippy so hoping your lines get darker, I can't make anything out as I'm outside and the sunshine is making it impossible to see the photos. Good luck ladies xxx

So I'm 6dpo and what did I do? Of course I did!! Bfn obviously #-oWhat an idiot! But I guess it did satisfy the need!
Slight temp dip this morning as is usual, same dpo as last month. Honestly my hopes are so high this month, higher than normal, it's going to be so upsetting if I don't get a bfp.

Ive been back and forth about ttc #3... I am not fully convinced that I want another kid, but Ive only 3 months left on my maternity leave and I am dreading going back to work so much that I am actually considering to listen to dh's requests and give in and have a third. Totally crazy, right?
My youngest is running now and just all over the place and my heart is just missing having a little itty baby. Oh man, I wish the decision could be easier...
Some of you know me from my looooong ttc journey to ttc #1 (including some losses and more than a year of trying), so you'll know that there is always that fear that it could take so long again and as I am turning 36 soon, it is probably now or never for a last kid.
Anyway... I guess I will ovulate this Friday (Im not taking opk's, but have a very regular cycle) and if we decide to try, I will test on 21st.
Nice to see you again. It's hard to know what's the right decision sometimes. Just think would you look back in 10 years and regret not trying again?
Hope you reach the right decision soon but if you do ttc then lots of luck xx

Heyyy yall.....I tested 10dpo and got a BFN.....my AF is due in 2 days...I don't feel like my AF is coming....but im afraid to test again..... this will be my 3rd and my rainbow baby....we used preseed this cycle so I feel like im sure we got our rainbow but im afraid to test again
There's still time, good luck with your next test. I understand the fear xx

@Lucy3 I swear I see a shadow
@Deethehippy I see something on all of them!

@Bloblo we have a similar hesitation, ahaha but considering we've been in the same baby group for both our kids, Im starting to see your presence as a sign :rofl:

@Beccaboo828 so sorry they’re bfn. What dpo are you again?

@Deethehippy i know the feeling being scared to test. Your symptoms sound good today though

I broke the testing seal. Argh. It’s 830pm here so almost 8dpo. Something is catching my eye but of course it doesn’t show on my pics. Back in my photo shoot position … it’s ok if no one is seeing anything. 7dpo and pretty diluted pee so I’m not sure what I was thinking!

View attachment 1099032 View attachment 1099033
13/14 dpo. Af is due Friday xx

@missielibra I swear if we are pregnant at the same time again I will take a transatlantic flight to come meet you! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->