*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Thank you so much @Suggerhoney
I did end up keeping the first response test an throwing out all the others this morning... bc I swore I seen a line that was impossible to see on the FR in the begging but I was frustrated bc I couldn’t really see it but like 5 hrs later an now there is a line ...?
do you guys know if first responses have evap lines ? Bc this is crazy

View attachment 1099028
Definitely a line there, when are you thinking of testing again?

@Beccaboo828 so sorry they’re bfn. What dpo are you again?

@Deethehippy i know the feeling being scared to test. Your symptoms sound good today though

I broke the testing seal. Argh. It’s 830pm here so almost 8dpo. Something is catching my eye but of course it doesn’t show on my pics. Back in my photo shoot position … it’s ok if no one is seeing anything. 7dpo and pretty diluted pee so I’m not sure what I was thinking!

View attachment 1099032 View attachment 1099033
I can see something on the bottom pic I think. Looking forward to your next tests.

Did another test and it’s BFN so think I am out :-(:neutral:

12016C7A-9FA3-4051-B80A-14125A285305.jpeg

Though I haven’t been posting, I do read everything! Good luck testing ladies. Wising you lots of luck!

AF is expected around the 12th. Not feeling hopeful as usual, but I have been a bit tired. Sore boobs. And I have some acne (I hate my issues with acne...only thing that helps is birth control!) typical pre-AF symptoms for me.

I caved and tested today, unsurprisingly it was:bfn: I have been super crampy and bloated today. I just feel heavy iykwim?

Mine is super strange (13 dpo, brown spotting). But the short line appeared after while so it’s probably error.

E101E4DD-6894-4B10-8E84-37AD77631857.jpeg

Dee i see lines

Those CB early tests are not that great. I was getting really dark lines on Frer by 12dpo and I did one of then clear blue 6 days early and the line was sooo faint.
I'll see if I can find it

Thank you. I’m clinging onto this! I’m 9DPO today and today and yesterday all my ‘symptoms’ have vanished and I just feel normal..BFN’s so far. What day did you test positive in the past @loeylo ?
My bfp’s have been all over the place, and most of them have been losses, so maybe take this with a pinch of salt!

bfp 1 - didn’t find out until 6w (mmc)
Bfp 2 - found out at 3.5 weeks (mmc)
Bfp 3 - found out at 3.5 weeks (ectopic)
Bfp 4 - found out at 4+2 (dd)
Bfp 5 - 4+2 (16dpo, had bfn at 12 and 14 dpo, felt super not pregnant, early miscarriage)
Bfp 6 - 4+2 (exactly as above, as, but ectopic)

Excuse the writing in-between I took a screen shot from the pregnancy test forum.
Thank you but I just feel like tonight’s should of had some sort of line since it had a faint on yesterday’s evening one. And the IC’s have always been Blank.
Still got this weird taste in my mouth which is strange but maybe it was a brief chemical or something or just evaps....I am evap queen after all lol
Thank you for posting the pictures and I will see what tomorrow brings x

@tropicsgirl i also get acne the week before af. It sucks! I’m the same with the pill helping. We both have af due on the same day, here’s to hoping the acne doesn’t mean anything. I’ve also got mine and usual pms migraine. Sigh

@Deethehippy yeo see the CB line. You are the queen of evaps but I feel like some of your line shave been decent this time?

1DPO... I think. I tried BBT this week and not 100% but my premom app says 1DPO. Hello everyone!

I feel like the only time in my cycle I’m not nervous is when af is here! Hope this week goes quickly for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->